GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Energy required for LTQ is pure insanity

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Energy required for LTQ is pure insanity

FYI

If you are doing individual LTQ, one of our gus got to level 20/25.

5 hits on a target that require 11 000+ energy for ONE kill.

Yep 55 000 + energy for level 20/2NEedless to say we have all stepped down from doing individual.

That much gold for a unit with no bonus?

I bet you would get the same stat jump on crates for half the price!

Two people in a faction doing individual will cover almost all faction goals til about 13 FLTQ if our intel is correct. How wrong is that?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Start thinking Gree, how many gold will people spend for such a unit? Very, very few. The gold cost is prohibitive and the xp gain momumental. I heard not even SUP is doing it. If you're smart you'll upgrade the unit to something twice the size, otherwise this iltq will be a total income dud.

My suggestion: Change the unit to 'Karel Doorman class frigate' (S), 130k/110k, +10% alliance attack.

The Dutch are a sea-faring folk so a lot of units should be sea, followed by air. The Karel doorman class frigates are a very important part of the Dutch Royal Navy.

That way you get something relevant to the BfC and something people may actually throw enough money at to get.

Lurker
    Post Count

energ y

lv20prestiage takes 51612 crazy

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    Start thinking Gree, how many gold will people spend for such a unit? Very, very few. The gold cost is prohibitive and the xp gain momumental. I heard not even SUP is doing it. If you're smart you'll upgrade the unit to something twice the size, otherwise this iltq will be a total income dud.

My suggestion: Change the unit to 'Karel Doorman class frigate' (S), 130k/110k, +10% alliance attack.

The Dutch are a sea-faring folk so a lot of units should be sea, followed by air. The Karel doorman class frigates are a very important part of the Dutch Royal Navy.

That way you get something relevant to the BfC and something people may actually throw enough money at to get.
    Really great idea!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yeah Miki it is great idea, to give top players more advantage instead closing the gap and make it more compatible.
    but gree may do that, just to pull some more hundreds of dollars from your pocket. they own you.

p.s
    Don't care how much people spend in the game, it's not the points i am passing here.
    it's to keep the game in sigh for new upcommers

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You WILL be SURPRISED. Gree doesn't roll out these events because people "won't spend the money." So many will that they can keep doing this. You have to sew up your purse if you ever want it to change.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Really great idea!
    Says the hacker/Gree employee who doesn't pay a dime for his trinkets.

Banned
    Post Count
    Whats the prize for 16/25?

Lurker
    Post Count
    The energy requirements are wrong. I did the gunrunner iltq and was ok with the vault I spent and the energy burn/XP gain. But they made a mistake with the amount of times each level needs to be done. Heck, the individual requirements are higher than the faction requirements. My faction already knows i'm working on the individual and have not had to do any work yet. I've done most of it myself. The only levels the the faction needed to help so far were 9/10 and 10/10. Now we are into the Prestige levels and we are up to level 9/15 and I'm the only one really doing anything as everyone is prestaging the higher levels. The individual requires more "hits" than the faction does. GRRRR.

Gree Reps. Please fix. At this rate I will need 3 more vaults to finish on time. over $ 300 US dollars for this event is a little steep. more people would do these if were affordable.

thanks, eyemdakiller

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They can get more gold if they reach a compromise between stats and requirements needed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah events are getting rather pricey

Post Count
    I posted this in the other thread earlier.

If that is what the cost is including levelling and regen then it's beyond a joke,how many people will actually spend that amount of gold on one event,surely if they put it back to say a vault, LOADS more people would spend that amount compared to the few now,this is yet another example of gree not having a clue.
    I spend a fair amount but I only spend it when I know I will finish the event,so now I will just get as far as I can free and do the faction one.
    Same as the boss event,Ive got pretty decent stats but 70-75 is my limit because I'm in the top level,there is absolutely no way I'm going to spend that much ONCE ,never mind EVERY MONTH to get to 100 bosses,but LOADS of people would if they made it realistic ,but GREETARDS are in charge so people will stop spending and leave like so many have before!

Well done AGAIN!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyemdakiller View Post
    The energy requirements are wrong. I did the gunrunner iltq and was ok with the vault I spent and the energy burn/XP gain. But they made a mistake with the amount of times each level needs to be done. Heck, the individual requirements are higher than the faction requirements. My faction already knows i'm working on the individual and have not had to do any work yet. I've done most of it myself. The only levels the the faction needed to help so far were 9/10 and 10/10. Now we are into the Prestige levels and we are up to level 9/15 and I'm the only one really doing anything as everyone is prestaging the higher levels. The individual requires more "hits" than the faction does. GRRRR.

Gree Reps. Please fix. At this rate I will need 3 more vaults to finish on time. over $ 300 US dollars for this event is a little steep. more people would do these if were affordable.

thanks, eyemdakiller
    hi eye.

it will take u much more than that. its 1 vault per level from 21/25 till the end. I have spent too much gold to stop now. it will probably take someone 12000 gold or more. I feel retarded doing this ltq. its the 1st that I have decided to do. n its probably gon be my last.

I too think that gree has made a mistake on the requirements.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by claremons View Post
    hi eye.

it will take u much more than that. its 1 vault per level from 21/25 till the end. I have spent too much gold to stop now. it will probably take someone 12000 gold or more. I feel retarded doing this ltq. its the 1st that I have decided to do. n its probably gon be my last.

I too think that gree has made a mistake on the requirements.
    At least you will get a nice gold bonus
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    At least you will get a nice gold bonus
    im using the gold from my gold bonus. so I guess u can say its free gold. but it still hurts bad man. with the gold im spending I cld score 500k wdp.

FML