LTB - weird collection times poll

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like the weird collection times?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hate it! I don't want to spend 24/7 in this game!

35 36.84%
  • Don't care. I only do LTBs for the rewards.

28 29.47%
  • Love it! Finally can do some serious robbing!

32 33.68%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LTB - weird collection times poll

Post Count

LTB - weird collection times poll

I personally hate these 11/13/26 hours collection times.
    What do you guys think?

Post Count
    None of the above. Build them, get items and collect whenever and whatever.

They're also a great honey pot. Lose a few hundred thousand, leave it robbed then camp the interloper's hood for millions. My wall is full of (failed) alphabets and tears from doing this.

Post Count
    If you don't like the times then just sell the buildings. Honestly I enjoy robbing people who don't have the time to log in every now and then. These awkwardly timed buildings make it so that there are different collection times rather than the usual 6/12/24/48 and I welcome the variety.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Don't care, as long as the building pays more than 1 million/hr at level 10.

Post Count
    I actually enjoy it. I leave em uncollected if it bothers me. Hell, I leave most of em uncollected anyways. In game cash doesn't mean much these days.

Post Count
    OP is prolly one of those people who only want to login once or twice a day doing 12 /24 hr collects and moans when someone beats them to it.
    The reason personally that they scattered the different collection times is for the very reason that you are able to rob more times than you are going to come to an empty hood.
    Like someone has said if you dont like the collection times then dont build it or sell it. Afterall you still get a bit of the money even if you're robbed so you dont really lose everything.

Banned
    Post Count
    i also hate to get robbed and i hate these collection times
    BUT...
    it gives you the opportunity to rob more people - thus finding less "empty" neighborhoods which makes the game more interesting and fun.
    of course - getting robbed (and robbing others) always mean u lose more cash than collecting by yourself. but going into hood after hood and always finding them fully collected is super boring. these ltbs spice things up

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Doesn't worry me a bit. Probably still make more per day from my nightclubs than any LTB anyway
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Up to an old poll i once made.
    Wonder if people's priorities have changed...

Consistent Contributor dragon001's Avatar
    Post Count
    Should have been one other category on the poll, dont hate it so much as dislike the new rivals list. Really made the getting stronger so you could not be robbed go away. The wankers who never worked on their IPH or are newbies with gold purchased stats are just annoying... but of course Gree caters to them... and you can tell by the shift in percentages that I was correct that it would indeed be favorably looked upon by a larger percentage of players, because many of the ones who disliked this change quit. My syndicate lost many great long term players.
    Last edited by dragon001; 03-11-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't mind the odd collection times, most people aren't dumb enough to rob me anyways. I'm pretty legit. Gives me something to collect when I check in on the hour to obsess over my fake empire.

I just noticed this is a necroed thread, is that even allowed?
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick N Twisted. View Post
    I don't mind the odd collection times, most people aren't dumb enough to rob me anyways. I'm pretty legit. Gives me something to collect when I check in on the hour to obsess over my fake empire.

I just noticed this is a necroed thread, is that even allowed?
    Are you the guy I see whining on walls a lot? posting threats to anyone whom"dares" to rob you? And then threaten to send the Sick N Twisted big guns after them?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Are you the guy I see whining on walls a lot? posting threats to anyone whom"dares" to rob you? And then threaten to send the Sick N Twisted big guns after them?
    Let me guess, you are a typical couch potato looser that robbed fake cash from me and think you are big and bad. Amiright? Get a job and stop living in a fantasy world, bum.

And I don't think you need to be messing with my syndicate, we're one crime cities best kept secrets. We roll over punks like you.
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Listen Tim, I don't know why you need to be causing trouble on here. I hear your ingame antics have already caused your syn and associated people trouble. What is your deal being abusive to me?

Post Count

Why a poll?

It really doesn't matter much what customers think. There was a poll done earlier that shows the majority of players hate the new rivals list. It negates all the hard work individuals put in to having great stats for their level as they are matched against anyone with similar stats. So many top lvl 150-160 accounts are facing lvl225+ accounts and are constantly robbed.

Does anyone actually think that a poll on collection times will even be noticed? There are so many other things that matter way more than collection times...

Would be nice to have an event like a war go on without something going wrong but that hasn't happened either.