Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Patch notes if they change a game mechanic like
    - making double downs now 10/10
    - introduce changes to war like a guild champion providing an attack boost until beaten, like the guild sentinel provides a defense boost,
    - fixing gm stripping
    - point calculations.

Those are something I'd be concerned about.
    Exactly. That's what patch notes should show.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Patch notes if they change a game mechanic like [...]
    Every last change to the program, like EXACTLY what fusions are available, defeats part of the exploration of the game. Is it REALLY that important to know each and every last combo that is available? Don't you get SOME fun out of trying to figure it out yourself?
    Disagree, I care about both game mechanic and new fusion available, it's important and I don't get fun exploring new available armors.

If they make an event like "discover what's new in-game and get blablabla" then I'll find it funny (in first place because it'd be weird)

I think is a must to inform players about every new thing, of course it's just my opinion, someone cares about knowing new armors available, others don't, most of all I'd like some developers to spend one word.

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by US GanjaBoy; 11-21-2013 at 04:15 AM. Reason: abused of "just" word

US GanjaBoy - Level 166
    Unicorn Stampede High(est) Commander
    Battle of the Beasts - 4th
    War of the Damned - 10th
    War of the Wicked - 9th
    Holiday Havoc - 3rd
    Winter War - 3rd

Join us! We are currently recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...55#post1061555

You: Fail

You: Meh

You: Thank you.

The point is: people will still try to fuse away things whether they know about them or not. How do we know this? Look back to when epic fusion was taken away.

How many people still tried to fuse for Tect and Blaze when there were already reports saying it was gone? People were commenting left and right that the previously "guaranteed" fusions weren't working. And the floodgates of "I waited and I just tried to fuse Tect/Blaze and now I'm screwed" rolled in. Why? Because people HAD to try it themselves just to find out it DIDN'T work. You didn't need patch notes, enough people figured it out the hard way.

Patch notes if they change a game mechanic like
    - making double downs now 10/10
    - introduce changes to war like a guild champion providing an attack boost until beaten, like the guild sentinel provides a defense boost,
    - fixing gm stripping
    - point calculations.

Those are something I'd be concerned about. Every last change to the program, like EXACTLY what fusions are available, defeats part of the exploration of the game. Is it REALLY that important to know each and every last combo that is available? Don't you get SOME fun out of trying to figure it out yourself?

And if changing fonts is a huge concern, I feel sorry for you, but, kudos to you. Maybe you're an art major concentrating on typography. Would you like me to add patch notes to my own post as well?

Here goes:

Post 1.01
    - Changed 5 words in last sentence to different sizes starting with 1, increasing by a factor of 1 for the following 4 words.
    - Capitalized some words.
    Post 1.02
    - reformatted sentence of "patch note ideas" into more of a list.
    Post 1.03
    - edited patch notes to mention not correcting spelling errors in previous post like "arguement" and "edicate"
    Post 1.04
    - added ending sentence after patch notes.

Better?
    I'm really not concerned with whether or not you want to "explore" the updates. Just because they release patch notes doesn't mean you still can't. Just don't look at them. Wow that was easy. Your making a huge arguement over something that you have a choice over. The majority of us would like patch notes. You don't. Don't look at them. Stop complaining about something that won't concern you.
    Last edited by taylor1993; 11-21-2013 at 06:28 AM.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    I'm really not concerned with whether or not you want to "explore" the updates. Just because they release patch notes doesn't mean you still can't. Just don't look at them. Wow that was easy. Your making a huge arguement about something that you have a choice over. The majority of us would like patch notes. You don't. Don't look at them. Stop complaining about something that won't concern you.
    Don't get your panties in a twist. If you read the comments you would see I do want them, but don't get pissy with me because I have the common sense to assume most random updates are the generic "fixed bugs/glitch" and I don't need a patch notes for it. As I said, if it is something that actually changes the game mechanics, sure. Forgive me if I don't get off on reading "fixed gold glitch. Fixed missing animation frame. Fixed a timer. Changed text size." Obviously you do, and I've pissed in your fruity pebbles this morning.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Don't get your panties in a twist. If you read the comments you would see I do want them, but don't get pissy with me because I have the common sense to assume most random updates are the generic "fixed bugs/glitch" and I don't need a patch notes for it. As I said, if it is something that actually changes the game mechanics, sure. Forgive me if I don't get off on reading "fixed gold glitch. Fixed missing animation frame. Fixed a timer. Changed text size." Obviously you do, and I've pissed in your fruity pebbles this morning.
    I had cap'n crunch. I will make sure to throw out my box of fruity pebbles. I agree, there may not always be highly relavent information but its just the fact of the matter, we need patch notes. If gree doesn't feel like releasing them for a small update, fine. We don't have anything ATM. That's what I'm saying.
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Agree please add an official patch note thread

Quote Originally Posted by imTectonic View Post
    Agree please add an official patch note thread
    Please remove your picture signature!! Too Big

Agreed. Patch notes are needed for games.
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

A note that just said 'New armors added to fusion results' would be good and could even generate interest. Patch notes can let you know what the update is without spoilers.

I do agree that any actual changes to game mechanics definitely need patch notes.

Patch Notes:
    -Fusion Stone Drop Rate Increased.
    -Maelstrom Irons now fusable.

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Patch Notes:

You're welcome.
    Actually, I do thank you. I was unaware of the increased drop rate of fusion stones.
    RR

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Actually, I do thank you. I was unaware of the increased drop rate of fusion stones.
    i think it got decuplicated. I drop lots of them even by farming kingdom of darkness. I got 11 today.

Patch Notes:

You're welcome.
    you forgot tectonic!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Patch Notes:
    Not in my end. I only get 1-2 a day instead of 5-7 i was use to several weeks ago.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    100% aGREE, patch notes would be super nice. Atm, other than changing the possible fusion tables, we don't know what happened.
    I see what you did there, nice.

But yes, I would like to know the exact changes.