Page 1 of 2 12 Last

For the love of all that is good can we please have a patch notes thread.

Pure laziness. They are a minor inconvenience that would be highly beneficial to your player base. I know right novel idea do something we actually like. iTunes doesn't provide patch notes for forced updates and even when they do their notes are far from detailed. Please one little thing Elita.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

100% aGREE, patch notes would be super nice. Atm, other than changing the possible fusion tables, we don't know what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    100% aGREE, patch notes would be super nice. Atm, other than changing the possible fusion tables, we don't know what happened.
    aGREE, clever. I like it
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Want it too!

If we get them, they will come out tonight when they announce the new eb

I want them too! I always look in the vain hope they will be there.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I want them too! I always look in the vain hope they will be there.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Aww now, do you mean you want them to ruin the surprise?

Im kidding by tge way
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 11-20-2013 at 08:03 PM.

I think it's one of them that you'd have to figure out on your own.
    maybe doing some maths calculation based on quantum probability on the solar energy emitted on an x amount of surface area will help.
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

Patch Notes:
    - Updated Fusion Results, Tectonic and Maelstrom Irons

REALLY ISNT THAT HARD TO DO THAT GREE.....

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Patch Notes:
    - Updated Fusion Results, Tectonic and Maelstrom Irons

REALLY ISNT THAT HARD TO DO THAT GREE.....
    Not that hard to do, but... why do they HAVE to tell people that things are now fusion results? People will try and verify and fail, while others will say "I got it/have a friend/know someone who did it." Either way, people are going to fuse for it whether they know its available or not.

The only benefit is getting to hear all the people whine and say "Man, I tried to fuse for Tect/Mael and instead I got my 7th Blaze. You lied Gree! Not possible. FML. Wha wha."

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Not that hard to do, but... why do they HAVE to tell people that things are now fusion results? People will try and verify and fail, while others will say "I got it/have a friend/know someone who did it." Either way, people are going to fuse for it whether they know its available or not.

The only benefit is getting to hear all the people whine and say "Man, I tried to fuse for Tect/Mael and instead I got my 7th Blaze. You lied Gree! Not possible. FML. Wha wha."
    Why must you present a hypothetical,irrelevant arguement. It's common game edicate. It doesn't apply strictly to fusion changes either. Maybe they changed something behind the scenes. It doesn't matter really. If the update the font of something, I want to know. It's not about what they change, it's about providing their players with a little insight. God forbid gree help their player base in anyway. Your literally making things up to try and support your point. There is no logical reason gree can't provide us with patch notes.
    RR

^I agree any updates should have patch notes like any other game...
    Knights of Flame Senturus

If you got all the information on hand there wouldnt be anything to explore.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Why must you present a hypothetical,irrelevant arguement. It's common game edicate. It doesn't apply strictly to fusion changes either. Maybe they changed something behind the scenes. It doesn't matter really. If the update the font of something, I want to know. It's not about what they change, it's about providing their players with a little insight. God forbid gree help their player base in anyway. Your literally making things up to try and support your point. There is no logical reason gree can't provide us with patch notes.
    You: Fail

Quote Originally Posted by SenturusIX View Post
    ^I agree any updates should have patch notes like any other game...
    You: Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    If you got all the information on hand there wouldnt be anything to explore.
    You: Thank you.

The point is: people will still try to fuse away things whether they know about them or not. How do we know this? Look back to when epic fusion was taken away.

How many people still tried to fuse for Tect and Blaze when there were already reports saying it was gone? People were commenting left and right that the previously "guaranteed" fusions weren't working. And the floodgates of "I waited and I just tried to fuse Tect/Blaze and now I'm screwed" rolled in. Why? Because people HAD to try it themselves just to find out it DIDN'T work. You didn't need patch notes, enough people figured it out the hard way.

Patch notes if they change a game mechanic like
    - making double downs now 10/10
    - introduce changes to war like a guild champion providing an attack boost until beaten, like the guild sentinel provides a defense boost,
    - fixing gm stripping
    - point calculations.

Those are something I'd be concerned about. Every last change to the program, like EXACTLY what fusions are available, defeats part of the exploration of the game. Is it REALLY that important to know each and every last combo that is available? Don't you get SOME fun out of trying to figure it out yourself?

And if changing fonts is a huge concern, I feel sorry for you, but, kudos to you. Maybe you're an art major concentrating on typography. Would you like me to add patch notes to my own post as well?

Here goes:

Post 1.01
    - Changed 5 words in last sentence to different sizes starting with 1, increasing by a factor of 1 for the following 4 words.
    - Capitalized some words.
    Post 1.02
    - reformatted sentence of "patch note ideas" into more of a list.
    Post 1.03
    - edited patch notes to mention not correcting spelling errors in previous post like "arguement" and "edicate"
    Post 1.04
    - added ending sentence after patch notes.

Better?
    Last edited by busteroaf; 11-20-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off