Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Tectonic

Tectonic

On the wiki, it says Tectonic is fusable again. Is this true? Screenshots please.

No screenshots or proof have been provided, just a bunch of hearsay and rumors, without that it should be assumed to be unfuseable.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    No screenshots or proof have been provided, just a bunch of hearsay and rumors, without that it should be assumed to be unfuseable.
    I know, I used to help you with that sort of stuff, but since my account got banned I can't use my old thread.
    Just please, if you fuse tectonic take a picture of it, otherwise it will not be confirmed fusable!!!

Here you go my friend.... was fusing randomly and luck was on my side

http://imgur.com/ov724bC
    Last edited by Bumpain; 11-17-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpain View Post
    Here you go my friend.... was fusing randomly and luck was on my side

http://imgur.com/lTVN9k4
    Looks pretty legit
    Not playing ever again.

Totally legit. Tectonic confirmed. Time to fuse all earth legendaries. =P
    I'm back!

Thanks for sharing the great news!!!! Screencap verified!

Quote Originally Posted by nachomasterx View Post
    Looks pretty legit
    You're a legend.
    IGN: Isuma
    Guild: Majestic Legion
    Alliance: 3D
    Line ID: nmk329
    Majestic for life!

And guess how many peoples already fused their legendaries when they just saw "tectonic confirmed"
    By the way, jokes apart, the premiums already have got an army of spirit epics to eat tectonics like chocolaties, and two new epics from chests only. Can we, powerful developer and admins, get a fuseable tectonic?(and maybe an official thread to confirm it by the developers?)

Forget Tectonic, it will get eaten up by the rediculous amounts of spirit epics of late. Go ahead and give me Maelstrom Irons as fusible so that i can counter the rediculous amounts of Blazebornes currently flooding the arena, then you can release Tectonic to counter the rediculous amount of Maelstroms that will be flooding the arena. The developers should follow my timeline so that people will feel the need to get and level the newly fusible epic to counter the last one, and will waste gems and fusion stones to max them because of the advantage over the last fusible epic.

Yeah, sorry, im rambling, i know. I just woke up, and havent had my coffee yet... Also, i just want Maelstrom... Tectonic is kind of useless nowadays... Even my Moontide (also useless) can take out most Tectonics... Go ahead and just skip Tectonic and give me Maelstrom to be fusible...

(Hopefully Gree will continue their trend of continuously disappointing me, and release Tectonic.)

Reverse psychology for the win...?
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Can we, powerful developer and admins, get a fuseable tectonic?(and maybe an official thread to confirm it by the developers?)
    Threads to corfirm new updates (like new fusible armors) should be a must, it's unfair we have to discover it and then tell on forum, but they don't seem to care about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaceron View Post
    Go ahead and give me Maelstrom Irons
    It's soon but yea, it'd be great

US GanjaBoy - Level 166
    Unicorn Stampede High(est) Commander
    Battle of the Beasts - 4th
    War of the Damned - 10th
    War of the Wicked - 9th
    Holiday Havoc - 3rd
    Winter War - 3rd

Join us! We are currently recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...55#post1061555

I have a mono Earth. What should I fuse with it for the best chance of Tec?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    I have a mono Earth. What should I fuse with it for the best chance of Tec?
    First thing first: wait until tectonic is actually really confirmed. Then fuse it with another mono legendary for the best chance for tectonic. I recommend fire mono, so you might end up with blazeborne too.
    I'm back!

Seriously why you guys wanted this useless armor that only can fight air armor ? defeated by spirit easily......
    I own a + last time but i ended up using it as a armor fodder

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    Seriously why you guys wanted this useless armor that only can fight air armor ? defeated by spirit easily......
    I own a + last time but i ended up using it as a armor fodder
    Well, for a lot of players, the 3100 total stats blows away their next highest stat armor. That and for those who feel the need to hit level 60 on the Epic Boss every week, Tectonic would be quite the asset against any air EB that isnt also half Spirit. And even then, Tectonic would still be rather useful. And then there are those of us who during Guild Wars plan out our attacks against enemy Guild Sentinels/Guild Masters. Countering the enemy's Sky Majesty with your own Tectonic could be the difference between a win and a loss for your guild during the battle. Lets say your guild made 50k points during the battle, a win would bring in an extra 25k from the 50% win bonus. That could lead to the difference between Ribbon A and a Bronze Medal, and therefor by extention, the difference between a useless 4* armor and a rather useful Epic armor.

Also, it is good for those such who are lacking in the Earth element. Diversity is one of a player's strongest assets when in a guild war, or even just in the arena or PVE map.
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron