Lets set the record straight

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets set the record straight

Post Count

Post Lets set the record straight

Regarding Fight Club

For starters FC is not disbanding because they feel like they have met their goal of remaining number 1 in all wars to date or that stat inflation is getting too costly. They are disbanding because their goal has always been number 1 in everything and losing to SAS is too much for them.

Take a look at the collect 20 right now and ask yourself how many FC members are at the top. That's right they can afford to spend big on all events and they can afford to keep going in wars. They choose not to because their egos got crushed when they lost to SAS.

When SAS and Rogues split, SAS didn't throw in the towel because they fell back to top ten. They didn't whine that they were getting beat by Rogues, FC or the Indians. They rebuilt and came up with a strategy of taking their second place back. The smart move for FC right now would be to re-build and recruit and attempt to bring their syndicate back in to first place.

I guess as long as tam is in FC she can't handle coming second in anything and this is the reason for the dismantle of FC and nothing else.

Regarding Indian Nation

As far as Indian Nation goes they are a joke. They claim that FC bought their stats and the only way FC could beat them is by spending more. If that is the case how did IN get second place in the first war and the consecutive wars following that? They didn't do it gold free that's for sure.

Do they honestly expect us to believe that prior to the syndicate wars they never opened crates, completed a collect 10/20 with gold or completed a boss fight?

The fact of the matter is this game is all about gold spending. The more you spend the better your stats get and the smart members of IN were the ones that decided they didn't want to pay for freeloaders and found better syndicates.

KIFFLOM

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Au contraire, the smart members of Indian Nation are the ones who realised there's better things to do than pee unending streams of money up the wall. The game was never about that pre-syndicates no mattr how much the noobs might claim otherwise. Gold spending was merely one facet of the whole.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Some of us are aware your groups exist... I have respect for FC, SAS, and the Indians, but some if us frankly are tired of the constant barrage of topics and fighting that's come from it. Honestly, we don't care...
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Pre syndicates when the Indians were top, the gold spend was never this high. They was top when 100k meant you was untouchable. It's only when syns started and people wanted to see there name in shining lights that the spending got out of hand. It's those searching out fame from a phone game that changed it all.
    So to compare them buying crates and doing the 10/10 to the syndicate spending of those who want to be as famous is completely wrong.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    Some of us are aware your groups exist... I have respect for FC, SAS, and the Indians, but some if us frankly are tired of the constant barrage of topics and fighting that's come from it. Honestly, we don't care...
    +1

How many more threads will there be after FC's "last" fight? There will be a goodbye thread from FC saying goodbye but with a little barbed comment to draw Montebore out, who will then start another thread disputing everyone FC say and have ever achieved, then there will be six threads discussing the other threads and so it goes on...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No disrespect to members of SAS, but no one outside of FC can set the record straight on why they are disbanding. In fact, it's probably a conglomerate of opinions from each individual in that syndicate. The constant self-congratulations is getting tiresome. Yes we all know SAS beat them in battle and no I one will ever forget it so long as it is trophied in your signature.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    I would agree with this statement, although would add HTC Blue to your wee list - who are not shy in boring the pants off the forum as well.

Consistent Contributor Dr Girlfriend's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Regarding Fight ClubThe smart move for FC right now would be to re-build and recruit and attempt to bring their syndicate back in to first place.
    Fight Club doesn't have to rebuild and attempt to get back into first place, they're still in first place. If SAS is under the impression that you've brought them down -and that's important to you- then you should do everything in your power to take first place in FC's last war. Because no one's gonna give a crap if you take over first after FC's retirement.

And really, the smart thing?

The smart thing is realizing that spending real money on this game, with this company in charge, is not smart.

Banned
    Post Count
    I miss the Mollies.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal The Stockbroker View Post
    I miss the Mollies.
    Where did they go?
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    Let's set the record straight. SAS was and is, still number 2.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Haha... SAS will forever be know as the 2nd best syn in CC.... taking over the number 1 spot by default because FC decides they have had enough of gree wont mean crap... however they will claim victory because of it.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm not really sure what the big deal is...oh wow, SAS managed to beat FC in a battle...all that means is SAS dropped such an incredible amount of gold on that one battle, and FC decided to save theirs for other battles. There's only one thing that matters, and that's rankings, and oh shocker, SAS still wasn't very close to first. Who the hell cares if SAS wins in an hour-long battle, all that matters is the war (and they clearly can't pull that off).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Let's set the record straight. SAS was and is, still number 2.
    Agree with that - forever número deux