Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    anyone who really believes all members of top syns are not using the energy glitch is out of touch with reality. this is the kind of thing that everyone knows people do but no one talks about because its not really that big of a deal.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    So as a summary, here are the facts (undeniable and undisputed):

1 - the leader of the old OGK syndicate sent a text to other OGK members about an energy glitch that can be used during LTQ events to attain high stat items without spending the gold required to attain such items.

2 - the text described step by step in vivid detail exactly how to perform the energy glitch, not merely that one existed.

3 - the text was sent over 4 months ago, so anyone who utilized the information provided has been receiving high stat items from LTQ events for quite some time now without needing to spend gold as should be required (sometimes there are as many as 3 LTQ events between battles and given the stat inflation that Gree has so incompetently rolled out in the last few months, this would increase such players' stats significantly).

4 - DFA merged with OGK to form their current syndicate called Lights Out, which contains numerous old OGK members and has the old leader of OGK acting as a co leader of the syndicate.

Now, here is a very reasonable conclusion resulting from these facts: Lights Out very likely has players on its roster that used the energy glitch (whether before they became a member of Lights Out or during their time at Lights Out), including their co-leader, and such players stats have been inflated without the use of gold that would typically be required to achieve such stat inflation (also known as "cheating"). Now you can go on about "you're a cheater" or "peach pimples blah blah blah" or "enjoy your ban" but none of that addresses the very simple facts stated above and the very reasonable conclusion resulting therefrom. In Latin there is a saying for this, it is called "Res Ipsa Loquitor"...the thing speaks for itself.
    You sound like someone who is upset at being rejected from lights out, DFA, OGK or all of the above.

I was briefly a member of OGK for one war before I joined Rogues Gallery and during this time, not once was the leader giving out information on how to cheat.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    FC happily accepted T. Rex even after it was proved he used the energy glitch and taught people to back. If it's good enough for the number 1 team, others will always follow.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    FC happily accepted T. Rex even after it was proved he used the energy glitch and taught people to hack. If it's good enough for the number 1 team, others will always follow.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wow this is an OSM thread. OMG a syndicate put up 300k ip in 10 minutes. HACKERS! Wait, FC and SaS BRAGGED about putting up 150k+ per minute for AN HOUR! Hackers! No, wait, it's only hacking when a syndicate breaks your streak. Bunch of whinny ass pansies got beat, OMG cry to your mommy.

And NO, sbd/retired-n-broke/etc was a real syndicate with real players that spent real money on real gold too not a Gree plant. And now I got all my money back so I now I can just enjoy watching y'all spend and complain, spend and complain, spend and complain, blah blah.

BTW. If indeed I was a hacker, I think there are far more profitable ways to use those talents than get free IP in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Theflood View Post
    Wow this is an OSM thread. OMG a syndicate put up 300k ip in 10 minutes. HACKERS! Wait, FC and SaS BRAGGED about putting up 150k+ per minute for AN HOUR! Hackers! No, wait, it's only hacking when a syndicate breaks your streak. Bunch of whinny ass pansies got beat, OMG cry to your mommy.

And NO, sbd/retired-n-broke/etc was a real syndicate with real players that spent real money on real gold too not a Gree plant. And now I got all my money back so I now I can just enjoy watching y'all spend and complain, spend and complain, spend and complain, blah blah.

BTW. If indeed I was a hacker, I think there are far more profitable ways to use those talents than get free IP in a game.
    No kidding, you useless fkn idiot. That's why your syndicate leader runs a website where he sells hacked accounts, as well as offering to hack modifiers to an existing account. All of your syndicates officers had hacked cash, weapons, and IP bonuses. No going to bother linking to your syndicate leader's page, because at this point I don't give a sh*t about what GREE does. Fck you.

I would stress caution to Lights Out though. Their recent acquisition/mergernof a secondary syndicate comes with some added baggage. Teabagginurmom syndicate was known to have used a DL with hacked stats. I'd consider bowing out of that arrangement before that comes back and bites y'all in the butt.
    The truth is out there

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Truth_Is_Out_There_2 View Post
    I would stress caution to Lights Out though. Their recent acquisition/mergernof a secondary syndicate comes with some added baggage. Teabagginurmom syndicate was known to have used a DL with hacked stats. I'd consider bowing out of that arrangement before that comes back and bites y'all in the butt.
    What syn are we taking over? We are working with Infamous brasco mafia to have them be our second syn. They don't have a teabagginurmom. The syn that person is in must just be a bad rumor or a syn we looked at and chose not to work with. With that said 125k for IBM for anyone interested lol