Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?

Post Count
    I am sorry I take back my first point as I did miss read your statement.
    Not only have you still failed to prove anything but you also revealed how bored you must be as your cc account must have been banned for ip hacking in peaches pimples. Please look through an LO members inventory and point out any signs of cheating.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hobe View Post
    I am sorry I take back my first point as I did miss read your statement.
    Not only have you still failed to prove anything but you also revealed how bored you must be as your cc account must have been banned for ip hacking in peaches pimples. Please look through an LO members inventory and point out any signs of cheating.
    So now we're focusing on me being bored instead of the issue? Lol

That's the thing, unlike BigMoney I don't have access to Gree's servers to see gold spent and compare inventories (blatant violation of TOS by the way). That's also why I'm sure they exploited this glitch, because it is incredibly hard to prove. I think any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that what your co leader texted to her members was done as a step by step course to be followed to use the glitch. I'll let the Gree community be the jury on this one.

Post Count
    Here is the thing he did not know how much gold they spent. He had his suspisions that your team was hacking and screenshot all of our teams losses at the start and the end of battle then compared it to ip and presented that information to gree.

Post Count
    Here is the thing he did not know how much gold they spent. He had his suspisions that your team was hacking and screenshot all of our teams losses at the start and the end of battle then compared it to ip and presented that information to gree.
    Hobe, do I need to quote his post on the forum? He said "players with items from all of the major event items like Klout
    Boss Event, the map boss LTQ, etc., yet had a lifetime gold spend of under 25k gold”. This statement was separate from and had nothing to do with the IP average issue that he raised. Unless your claiming that he was completely talking out of his ()() when he said that, which I know you're not, he very obviously does have such access. But again, this is not about BigMoneys access to Gree's servers (although that should also be discussed on a separate thread) this is about your co leader's text and its obvious implications.

Post Count
    Bump to get this back to visibility as it should be seen by all

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    Hobe, do I need to quote his post on the forum? He said "players with items from all of the major event items like Klout
    Boss Event, the map boss LTQ, etc., yet had a lifetime gold spend of under 25k gold”. This statement was separate from and had nothing to do with the IP average issue that he raised. Unless your claiming that he was completely talking out of his ()() when he said that, which I know you're not, he very obviously does have such access. But again, this is not about BigMoneys access to Gree's servers (although that should also be discussed on a separate thread) this is about your co leader's text and its obvious implications.
    You're not exactly a master of reading comprehension, are you? No one ever said Retired N Broke / Peach Pimples were very bright.

Please directly quote the message you are referring to. And no point did I ever say I had access to the servers or the database or whatever. I was referring to what another member told me, although his messages have since been banned and purged. And to be honest, your syndicate's item hacking was icing on the cake. You were banned for your IP hacks, and I only needed to look at wins/losses to determine that. The fact you and your syndicate also blatantly hacked items and had stats rivaling SAS despite being a top25 team just further proved you and your syndicate of cheaters and hackers stopped at no expense (short of actually purchasing gold like the rest of us). Trying to equate you and your syndicate's shameless hacking to a single person with knowledge of the energy glitch (and only 2 ltq elite prizes) is an absurd comparison. Enjoy your in-game ban.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    You're not exactly a master of reading comprehension, are you? No one ever said Retired N Broke / Peach Pimples were very bright.

Please directly quote the message you are referring to. And no point did I ever say I had access to the servers or the database or whatever. I was referring to what another member told me, although his messages have since been banned and purged. And to be honest, your syndicate's item hacking was icing on the cake. You were banned for your IP hacks, and I only needed to look at wins/losses to determine that. The fact you and your syndicate also blatantly hacked items and had stats rivaling SAS despite being a top25 team just further proved you and your syndicate of cheaters and hackers stopped at no expense (short of actually purchasing gold like the rest of us). Trying to equate you and your syndicate's shameless hacking to a single person with knowledge of the energy glitch (and only 2 ltq elite prizes) is an absurd comparison. Enjoy your in-game ban.
    I've quoted it about three times now but let me just attach a picture of it instead. How would you know what any players lifetime gold spends are unless you have access to such information from Gree's servers? Or unless you're admitting that what you posted was random jibberish with no basis in fact, but I doubt that is the case. I also love how you guys keep making this about Peach Pimples. My post is about Lights Out, it''s co leaders text and its very obvious implication. Other than my initial post which was done more for humorous irony, i have not once tried to make comparisons between the two syndiates. It seems that reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit either.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Count
    When reading these post I hope people consider the source of the post.

On one hand you have a Gree confirmed ip hacker and a troll

On the othet hand you have perhaps the most respected individuals in cc who has always been a help to those in need and stood up against hackers and trolls

I consider it a privilege to be a team mate of BigMoney's in cc's most friendly and ethical syndicate

Post Count
    When reading these post I hope people consider the source of the post.

On one hand you have a Gree confirmed ip hacker and a troll

On the othet hand you have perhaps the most respected individuals in cc who has always been a help to those in need and stood up against hackers and trolls

I consider it a privilege to be a team mate of BigMoney's in cc's most friendly and ethical syndicate
    Yes consider the source, then once youre done with that consider the facts. The unrefuted text message sent by their co leader to her members, many of which are now on Lights Out. The fact that it was sent 4 months ago so anyone who acted on it has been doing it for almost half of a year. And consider the detail in which the text was drafted and whether it was meant to be a guide as to how to energy glitch. Consider all of these things Gree community.

Post Count
    I've quoted it about three times now but let me just attach a picture of it instead. How would you know what any players lifetime gold spends are unless you have access to such information from Gree's servers?
    Can you not read? I literally just told you, in the message you quoted, that I got that information from someone else. This topic has little more than you trying to deflect from your syndicate's obvious IP and item hacking. Again, I hope you're enjoying your in-game ban, cheater.

I also love how you guys keep making this about Peach Pimples.
    Perhaps because the topic is "Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Can you not read? I literally just told you, in the message you quoted, that I got that information from someone else. This topic has little more than you trying to deflect from your syndicate's obvious IP and item hacking. Again, I hope you're enjoying your in-game ban, cheater.

Perhaps because the topic is "Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?"
    I would make a new topic about Lights Out but someone already did that and Gree took it down within an hour so this is apparently the only way information on this topic could come to light. I do find it ironic that you claim to be the biggest proponent of finding and stopping cheaters but you vehemently defend what is a very blatant offense just because it implicates your syndicate. You would make a great politician, you should look into it if you ever decide to have an actual life after Gree goes bankrupt and CC shuts down. Your ability to avoid the issue at hand and instead talk about everything else is impressive.

Post Count
    Really ??????really?????

Post Count
    So as a summary, here are the facts (undeniable and undisputed):

1 - the leader of the old OGK syndicate sent a text to other OGK members about an energy glitch that can be used during LTQ events to attain high stat items without spending the gold required to attain such items.

2 - the text described step by step in vivid detail exactly how to perform the energy glitch, not merely that one existed.

3 - the text was sent over 4 months ago, so anyone who utilized the information provided has been receiving high stat items from LTQ events for quite some time now without needing to spend gold as should be required (sometimes there are as many as 3 LTQ events between battles and given the stat inflation that Gree has so incompetently rolled out in the last few months, this would increase such players' stats significantly).

4 - DFA merged with OGK to form their current syndicate called Lights Out, which contains numerous old OGK members and has the old leader of OGK acting as a co leader of the syndicate.

Now, here is a very reasonable conclusion resulting from these facts: Lights Out very likely has players on its roster that used the energy glitch (whether before they became a member of Lights Out or during their time at Lights Out), including their co-leader, and such players stats have been inflated without the use of gold that would typically be required to achieve such stat inflation (also known as "cheating"). Now you can go on about "you're a cheater" or "peach pimples blah blah blah" or "enjoy your ban" but none of that addresses the very simple facts stated above and the very reasonable conclusion resulting therefrom. In Latin there is a saying for this, it is called "Res Ipsa Loquitor"...the thing speaks for itself.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This thread sucks, both because of the energy glitchers with the inflated stats and the IP hackers. Why do I even bother with this game

So as a summary, here are the facts (undeniable and undisputed):

1 - the leader of the old OGK syndicate sent a text to other OGK members about an energy glitch that can be used during LTQ events to attain high stat items without spending the gold required to attain such items.

2 - the text described step by step in vivid detail exactly how to perform the energy glitch, not merely that one existed.

3 - the text was sent over 4 months ago, so anyone who utilized the information provided has been receiving high stat items from LTQ events for quite some time now without needing to spend gold as should be required (sometimes there are as many as 3 LTQ events between battles and given the stat inflation that Gree has so incompetently rolled out in the last few months, this would increase such players' stats significantly).

4 - DFA merged with OGK to form their current syndicate called Lights Out, which contains numerous old OGK members and has the old leader of OGK acting as a co leader of the syndicate.

Now, here is a very reasonable conclusion resulting from these facts: Lights Out very likely has players on its roster that used the energy glitch (whether before they became a member of Lights Out or during their time at Lights Out), including their co-leader, and such players stats have been inflated without the use of gold that would typically be required to achieve such stat inflation (also known as "cheating"). Now you can go on about "you're a cheater" or "peach pimples blah blah blah" or "enjoy your ban" but none of that addresses the very simple facts stated above and the very reasonable conclusion resulting therefrom. In Latin there is a saying for this, it is called "Res Ipsa Loquitor"...the thing speaks for itself.
    Why disputing. The solution is very simple:

Dear Mods, would you please have a look at the points mentioned above!