Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?

Hybrid View

Post Count

Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?

I noticed that Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke were not on winners list that A&F posted. Is this because they were indeed cheating in some way? Thank you to the Mods for looking into this and trying to make the game cleaner.

Post Count
    nope. banned

Banned
    Post Count
    Retired&Broke= Lights Out

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenAce View Post
    Retired&Broke= Lights Out
    Not a chance. Lights out are a different group completely.

Banned
    Post Count
    This coming from someone in the syndicate 👍

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Itouchemtoo View Post
    It was when we faced them that one of our members saw that their ip didn't add up. They averaged over 470 per hit as a team.
    And after that A&F decided BIgMoney needed another ban for exposing another group like the ones with an name that rhymes with snoTTi

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Loves You View Post
    Seriously? Why shoot your mouth off if you don't know what you're talking about. Retired N Broke = Peach Pimples = banned.

Don't Fark Around wanted to change leadership, so they moved to a new syndicate. A good chunk of members from Original Gangsta Killaz joined them. They named their new syndicate "LIGHTS OUT." Look at where DFA and OGK are on the Winner's List. Don't be an idiot and spout off when you don't know what you're talking about.
    Someone get this guy a tampon.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

I would stress caution to Lights Out though. Their recent acquisition/mergernof a secondary syndicate comes with some added baggage. Teabagginurmom syndicate was known to have used a DL with hacked stats. I'd consider bowing out of that arrangement before that comes back and bites y'all in the butt.
    The truth is out there

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Truth_Is_Out_There_2 View Post
    I would stress caution to Lights Out though. Their recent acquisition/mergernof a secondary syndicate comes with some added baggage. Teabagginurmom syndicate was known to have used a DL with hacked stats. I'd consider bowing out of that arrangement before that comes back and bites y'all in the butt.
    What syn are we taking over? We are working with Infamous brasco mafia to have them be our second syn. They don't have a teabagginurmom. The syn that person is in must just be a bad rumor or a syn we looked at and chose not to work with. With that said 125k for IBM for anyone interested lol

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Loves You View Post
    Seriously? Why shoot your mouth off if you don't know what you're talking about. Retired N Broke = Peach Pimples = banned.

Don't Fark Around wanted to change leadership, so they moved to a new syndicate. A good chunk of members from Original Gangsta Killaz joined them. They named their new syndicate "LIGHTS OUT." Look at where DFA and OGK are on the Winner's List. Don't be an idiot and spout off when you don't know what you're talking about.
    Don't waste your time with the clueless as they never ascend the ladder to know who's who and how to win. Same applies to the hater that responded to you.

Post Count
    I am a member of lights out and that is not the case considering we matched them

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm in a top 25 syn and they broke our 6 winning streak (we were 5/6) by putting up huge numbers the last 10 minutes. Not cool!!

Post Count
    Are you a moron? And why would I call myself out?

Consistent Contributor SNEAKERJUNKY's Avatar
    Post Count
    So..... we (LIGHTS OUTŪ) put up 800k unnecessary points on them? Cool story, glad we wasted gold on hackers. We got screwed this war... missed 12/12 due to the FAIL in early-war, then dumped gold on an imaginary team..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SNEAKERJUNKY View Post
    So..... we (LIGHTS OUTŪ) put up 800k unnecessary points on them? Cool story, glad we wasted gold on hackers. We got screwed this war... missed 12/12 due to the FAIL in early-war, then dumped gold on an imaginary team..
    Do you or any members of your holier than thou syndicate care to respond to the Ban Them All! post that exposed your syndicate for what it truly is? Sounds like Lights Out doesn't fall far from the Peach Tree!!