Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?

Banned
    Post Count
    i am glad gree takes such a proactive role in finding and banning these cheaters. excellent job gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    |||||||||||||||||

We know this is you Big Money.
    Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Francis2
    Lvl: 76
    att: 743k
    def: 654k
    iph: $57k
    CC code: 343420580 - add me!
    ManiaK Syndicate invite code: 424467712

Lurker
    Post Count

Very Curious

Captain Torgue
    Peach pimples aka retired and broke is a Gree beta test syndicate and therefore they do not qualify for any prizes and / or streaks. They were simply put in the game by Gree to test out any glitches that occurred during war and they get paid to report back to gree with errors and process improvements.
    After reading Captain Torgue's post it made me think if this could be a possible scenario, but let me take it one step further. Not having played CC for long, I am not totally familiar with what was going on here. However, after reading some of the earlier threads regarding Peach Pimples/Retired n Broke/SBD, this is starting to look like it could have some truth to it. If I were Gree, why not compile a "ghost syn" that would be placing in the top 10 that might force some of the bigger gold spenders to spend more to win battles? BM and others complained about SBD in the past. Then they disappeared. Retired n Broke then became the new questionable syn. Then they disappeared. Next it was Peach Pimples. Every battle there seems to be this ghost syn that is ruining streaks and running up the score at the last minute. Seems to me like a sneaky way for a company to push all the gold spenders in the top syndicates to buy more gold. Just my 2 cents...
    Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Francis2
    Lvl: 76
    att: 743k
    def: 654k
    iph: $57k
    CC code: 343420580 - add me!
    ManiaK Syndicate invite code: 424467712

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Itouchemtoo View Post
    It was when we faced them that one of our members saw that their ip didn't add up. They averaged over 470 per hit as a team.
    And after that A&F decided BIgMoney needed another ban for exposing another group like the ones with an name that rhymes with snoTTi

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis42 View Post
    After reading Captain Torgue's post it made me think
    I have this effect on a lot of people.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Schloesser View Post
    Just out of interest.....does anybody know if it was simply the syndicate that was dissolved? I.E are the identified cheats still around and most likely infiltrating others and/or establishing a new vehicle to come back around next time?
    Ofcourse they will be back

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SNEAKERJUNKY View Post
    So..... we (LIGHTS OUTŪ) put up 800k unnecessary points on them? Cool story, glad we wasted gold on hackers. We got screwed this war... missed 12/12 due to the FAIL in early-war, then dumped gold on an imaginary team..
    Do you or any members of your holier than thou syndicate care to respond to the Ban Them All! post that exposed your syndicate for what it truly is? Sounds like Lights Out doesn't fall far from the Peach Tree!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    Do you or any members of your holier than thou syndicate care to respond to the Ban Them All! post that exposed your syndicate for what it truly is? Sounds like Lights Out doesn't fall far from the Peach Tree!!
    No member of Lights Out has ever hacked the team's IP bonus and 30+ members inventories. Sorry, but your cheating high score is probably going to stay there for a while.

It is cute that you keep trying to equate one member who apparently talked about the energy glitch 4 months ago as an officer of OGK (and wasn't revealed until after war) to your entire syndicate's hacking. Very cute.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 11-21-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Post Count
    It is also interesting that the team that was banned is point fingures at the team that exposed them? Is it just me or does it sound like someone is holding a grudge?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyTheDouche View Post
    How is this fat douche tool named big money still getting his acct unbanned??? This douche bag breaks the rules like every day, and yet here he is still running his Cum trap.
    What an insightful question. I am sure this is an issue you should discuss with the mods. Kudos for not hiding behind an alternate account.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    No member of Lights Out has ever hacked the team's IP bonus and 30+ members inventories. Sorry, but your cheating high score is probably going to stay there for a while.

It is cute that you keep trying to equate one member who apparently talked about the energy glitch 4 months ago as an officer of OGK (and wasn't revealed until after war) to your entire syndicate's hacking. Very cute.
    First off, I find it both hysterical and embarrassing for Gree that they banned you for a blatant forum posting violation and then apparently reinstated u shortly thereafter. You sure that you're not a Gree employee because that doesn't typically happen.

Second, i never said that any members of Lights Out hacked IP, but it's clear what your co leader (and i stress co leader) did and its clear that Lights Out is made up of a merger with a syndicate that obviously exploited the glitch. You may not have hacked 30+ members inventories but u have a large portion of your membership that have high stat items in their inventory that were earned without the use of significant amounts of gold required to attain such items. I'm guessing that gold was probably instead used in battles so one could also make the argument that your syndicate's total IP was also inflated.

This is not a discussion of the Peach Pimples alleged hacking, this is a conversation of Lights Out's alleged glitching, lets try to stay focused buddy. 😉

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post

Also if that pic was from four months ago its actually even worse than I had originally expected!! It means your co leader and all those OGK members that are on Lights Out had been glitching for over four months now! Can't even imagine how many items they've earned during that period of time that they shouldn't have. Makes all of their stats that much more skeptical.

Post Count
    1st - the co leader that you speak of never hacked ip like you stated (you should probably reread your post so you don't spread more rumors)
    2nd - all that is proved is that she knew the glitch existed and posted about it, not recommending it at any point.
    3rd - I believe she has only ever finished 2 ltq. If she had exploited this glitch wouldn't she have them all?
    4th - we have high stats because we are a top 3 crew and spend gold from ltqs to the bosses to the ltbs to obtain these stats and stay ahead of the curve.
    5th - if you look at the name of this thread it is indeed about peaches pimples and not lights out
    6th - I believe I just disproved every word you just said.

Post Count
    What did that prove? You obviously don't have anything relevant to say so please keep your perverted thoughts to yourself.

Oh and learn how to spell. Thank you for your time
    Last edited by hobe; 11-21-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hobe View Post
    1st - the co leader that you speak of never hacked ip like you stated (you should probably reread your post so you don't spread more rumors)
    2nd - all that is proved is that she knew the glitch existed and posted about it, not recommending it at any point.
    3rd - I believe she has only ever finished 2 ltq. If she had exploited this glitch wouldn't she have them all?
    4th - we have high stats because we are a top 3 crew and spend gold from ltqs to the bosses to the ltbs to obtain these stats and stay ahead of the curve.
    5th - if you look at the name of this thread it is indeed about peaches pimples and not lights out
    6th - I believe I just disproved every word you just said.
    Re read my post buddy. I specifically said that I DIDN'T accuse her of IP hacking. Although who knows maybe she did, but I have no proof of that. And your statement that "all that is proved is that she knew the glitch existed", really? She spelled out in vivid detail exactly how to do the glitch. It wasn't a passing conversation of "hey did you know that an energy glitch exists" rather it was an obvious step by step course on how to exploit it. Whether the members of your syndicate spend gold or not is irrelevant to whether you have a sizable segment of members who have items retrieved through illegal methods.