Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?

Post Count

Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?

I noticed that Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke were not on winners list that A&F posted. Is this because they were indeed cheating in some way? Thank you to the Mods for looking into this and trying to make the game cleaner.

Post Count
    nope. banned

Banned
    Post Count
    Retired&Broke= Lights Out

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenAce View Post
    Retired&Broke= Lights Out
    Not a chance. Lights out are a different group completely.

Post Count
    I am a member of lights out and that is not the case considering we matched them

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm in a top 25 syn and they broke our 6 winning streak (we were 5/6) by putting up huge numbers the last 10 minutes. Not cool!!

Banned
    Post Count
    This coming from someone in the syndicate 👍

Post Count
    Are you a moron? And why would I call myself out?

Consistent Contributor SNEAKERJUNKY's Avatar
    Post Count
    So..... we (LIGHTS OUTŪ) put up 800k unnecessary points on them? Cool story, glad we wasted gold on hackers. We got screwed this war... missed 12/12 due to the FAIL in early-war, then dumped gold on an imaginary team..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Loves You View Post
    Seriously? Why shoot your mouth off if you don't know what you're talking about. Retired N Broke = Peach Pimples = banned.

Don't Fark Around wanted to change leadership, so they moved to a new syndicate. A good chunk of members from Original Gangsta Killaz joined them. They named their new syndicate "LIGHTS OUT." Look at where DFA and OGK are on the Winner's List. Don't be an idiot and spout off when you don't know what you're talking about.
    Someone get this guy a tampon.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Loves You View Post
    Seriously? Why shoot your mouth off if you don't know what you're talking about. Retired N Broke = Peach Pimples = banned.

Don't Fark Around wanted to change leadership, so they moved to a new syndicate. A good chunk of members from Original Gangsta Killaz joined them. They named their new syndicate "LIGHTS OUT." Look at where DFA and OGK are on the Winner's List. Don't be an idiot and spout off when you don't know what you're talking about.
    Don't waste your time with the clueless as they never ascend the ladder to know who's who and how to win. Same applies to the hater that responded to you.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The shame is they were reported as hackers under their old syn name by several syns who witnessed with evidence their leaders hacking but Gree did not ban. Also ex members who realized that something wasn't kosher left or were kicked have corroborated evidence. Many wars the displaced a syn in each rank. Especially top 50/75/100.

Glad we have BM to use facts and math which what this game is about to prove issues. Not sure why it take a public display and eventual ban to deal with syns that many in top syns know hack and report.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just out of interest.....does anybody know if it was simply the syndicate that was dissolved? I.E are the identified cheats still around and most likely infiltrating others and/or establishing a new vehicle to come back around next time?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Noticed it was full yesterday so already done!

Post Count
    Peach pimples aka retired and broke is a Gree beta test syndicate and therefore they do not qualify for any prizes and / or streaks. They were simply put in the game by Gree to test out any glitches that occurred during war and they get paid to report back to gree with errors and process improvements.