Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyTheDouche View Post
    Energy glitch
    Why did you post this here? do it in your chat/other forum etc but you have to post this here. now gree is going to fix things for once and we are all going to see gree laughing to the bank again! I am totally speechless...

Why did you respond....no point...

If only I could get someone to help me get my account onto my new phone I could play and try to get some of these things.

sorry if the last post was a duplicate in this topic, I hit button by mistake

okay then
    thanks for the heads up.

oh wait never mind. it ended a few days ago

sorry. i forgot

can somebody please post the items for katina carver?

I would post items for Carver...but on lvl 71 now. BUT, I can tell you it's easiest and most productive BOSS EVENT I've ever seen! one of my guys has already finished all! levels. And he had good stats...now has f'n AWESOME stats!!! Didn't cost a dime, either! Well worth completing. Just wish I had gotten to him before, since its also a Syndicate event. Still...I'm impressed!

Anyone, is there a glitch with the 24 hour LTQ? I'm seeing scattered posts from my syndicate that they cannot do event. I'm told it shows what to do for lvl 2, but target is not there. Weapons Thief in Midtown, I believe. Does anyone know? I need to know what to tell my crew...yes, I've looked. Saw one post, outta place about Androids not showing up level 2 but not what specifically. Thanx!

Gree hyper inflation is getting unreal. New players can join a group group and poof.

Been playing for over a year mostly for the fun and buying limited gold. After this last event it has became obvious that Gree is setting up the game for new players. Seasoned players who have worked on their stats for over a year and were not touchable to most are now forced to a point to complete 90% of all the challenges or new players will pass them. My stats grew nearly a million in the past 2 weeks.
    Evidentally their financial advisors have did the research and found out that players get addicted and then give up after a period of time. I look at so many "Vacant lots" and then read comments and see basically this game costs too much to continue. Most people do not have the $100.00 a week to continue to be competitive.