Congrats Fight Club.. we will miss you... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Fight Club.. we will miss you...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The ones that remember the history are the ones who belonged to the clan / group / syndicate.
    The new players coming up will be saying what were the Indians ?
    Once syndicates run their course and Gree drops / changes the format. The same will be said of FC
    The only thing that will be relevant is the then current top group

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Well, to be fair, we were kinda formed to beat Payem.

Hated him then, but you gotta respect what he started, and when he quit.
    Thank you for your honesty and good memory. Glad to see not all of the Indians are hypocrites.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 is incompetent View Post
    This is seriously the dumbest topic I've ever read. Do the Indiots ever stop desperately clawing for attention and relevance?
    This is seriously the dumbest name i have ever seen. Do the trolls ever stop clawing for attention after they are banned?
    retired

Post Count
    Well, to be fair, we were kinda formed to beat Payem.

Hated him then, but you gotta respect what he started, and when he quit.
    yes you are correct..... joon and xenoke have given me lots of background on the formation of the group. I wish I had made it to the high levels before payam disappeared. But at least i got to play alongside noodles before he retired. joon still plays and x still chats.
    Last edited by iteachem; 11-19-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    The ones that remember the history are the ones who belonged to the clan / group / syndicate.
    The new players coming up will be saying what were the Indians ?
    Once syndicates run their course and Gree drops / changes the format. The same will be said of FC
    The only thing that will be relevant is the then current top group
    "remember history" too funny you guys are the ones who keep bringing us up. AMG brought us up today which is why I posted.
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post

Burn and The Indians What Did You?
    Doc, I don't really want to call you out but honestly what we did is decide to stay together and not sell ourselves out for this game.

We admitted we made mistakes with the first war and yes we tried to beat you and yes some left us, but we quickly realized it wasn't worth selling our souls to gree just to beat you.

Also, you sound bitter Doc and that is so unlike you....I know you didn't like the idea of joining with sean and some of the others CK types (you admitted that on the forum) so I ask you was it worth it just to beat us....? Was it worth all that money you folks spent just to take number one on a leaderboard?

Sounds like you might regret it..
    retired

Post Count
    Never bitter Teach, and to be completely honest your are right about Sean. You also know I had an open invite to join your syndicate. It was made clear from the start FC was NOT a CK syndicate. It was formed to win syndicate wars, and that ment beating the Indians. That exactly what we did.

Now let's say the Indians won, would you be sitting here saying F Gree was it worth it?

My only regret is TIME, to many events took to much time. If you did not compet you got passed. I would still be playing now and buying gold if things where reasonable.

The Indians ruled crime city, and I would never deny it. But you guys where hated.

FC ruled crime city and everyone was envious.

Good luck to who ever is next

Ps. I always thought Noodles was the best "gang leader" till I met Cerberus
    Last edited by Dr BoneCrusher; 11-19-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Noodles was for sure....he knew how to motivate all of us in our daily beatings of CK and other tags....it was a sad day in chat when he retired....he never had to deal with syndication wars.....a lot times we still ask our selves what would noodles do.....there is looser out there that acts as Noodles every so often but there is no noodles now...

We still rule the game....and will continue to rule the game....cause everyone is burned out while we played smart

PS.....we love to be hated
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    Never bitter Teach, and to be completely honest your are right about Sean. You also know I had an open invite to join your syndicate. It was made clear from the start FC was NOT a CK syndicate. It was formed to win syndicate wars, and that ment beating the Indians. That exactly what we did. Now let's say the Indians won, would you be sitting here saying F Gree was it worth it?My only regret is TIME, to many events took to much time. If you did not compet you got passed. I would still be playing now and buying gold if things where reasonable. The Indians ruled crime city, and I would never deny it. But you guys where hated.FC ruled crime city and everyone was envious. Good luck to who ever is nextPs. I always thought Noodles was the best "gang leader" till I met Cerberus
    Indians were hated because we ruled Crime City before syndicates. Once Gree sanctioned it, suddenly it was envious behavior. Syndicates are the reason this game still exists.

Steady Scribe Barlow the Redhead's Avatar
    Post Count

A summary like no other...

Well put sentiments, Teach! Courtesy bump for you my friend👍
    Barlow~The Indians™

"Once in his life every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” ❤️
    ― Lucille Ball

Banned
    Post Count
    So much delusional bullsht in one thread. Ridiculous.

Post Count
    Never bitter Teach, and to be completely honest your are right about Sean. You also know I had an open invite to join your syndicate. It was made clear from the start FC was NOT a CK syndicate. It was formed to win syndicate wars, and that ment beating the Indians. That exactly what we did.

Now let's say the Indians won, would you be sitting here saying F Gree was it worth it?

My only regret is TIME, to many events took to much time. If you did not compet you got passed. I would still be playing now and buying gold if things where reasonable.

The Indians ruled crime city, and I would never deny it. But you guys where hated.

FC ruled crime city and everyone was envious.

Good luck to who ever is next

Ps. I always thought Noodles was the best "gang leader" till I met Cerberus

Thank you DR. B for the mention. Much love and I miss everyone.
    EE

Post Count
    Indians were hated because we ruled Crime City before syndicates. Once Gree sanctioned it, suddenly it was envious behavior. Syndicates are the reason this game still exists.
    Indians are hated because they were, and clearly still are, gigantic self-righteous douchbags.
    I have no affiliation with any top team, simply a long-term player that has observed the attitude of many syndicates/clans and can therefore come to my own conclusion.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by .Lupo View Post
    Dear Iteachem,
    Should I remind you that I left Indians and no one got rid of me. I still have your messages begging me to come back, and your promises that I will always have a place on Indian Nation.
    Moreover, Do you remember your personal request to me? The one after you booted Johhny! You personally asked me to hit Johnny on your behalf cuz you were afraid hes going hit you relentless.
    Bottom line, Indians were irrelevant in game, Iteachem as a leader is a fail, this pathetic technique of recruiting says everything.
    I have saved all messages so I can prove everything.
    You won't do it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    1. Right from the get go of Syn Wars, it became immediately clear that Fight Club had chosen A Win at Any Cost strategy. If they needed to buy their way out from under the heel of the Indians, we were happy to watch them do so, and laughed even harder when they crowed about this hollow victory that they were buying from Gree at a frankly ridiculous price.
    So you mean to tell me that prior to syndicates or when syndicates first arrived no Indian ever purchased a crate? completed a boss event or collect 10/20? Did any Indian ever finish a LTQ on elite mode?

The fact is this game is designed to make you spend money and the Indians are just as guilty as anyone else. Lots of people have retired from this game but that just means that they either cannot afford to continue playing or have decided that it is not worth the cost.