Congrats Fight Club.. we will miss you...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Fight Club.. we will miss you...

Post Count

Congrats Fight Club.. we will miss you...

But....

Really folks this sense of accomplishment you seem to have regarding your consecutive win streak and your current disbanding makes it seem like you have forgotten that this is a game. Cracks me up how you have to announce the end of your "legacy" when most of the forum knew that you would fall apart as soon as you lost....

Your post about the future of fight club seriously reminds me of how some middle aged men sit around drinking beer and reminisce on their "sports career" in middle school and high school. If you guys want to hold onto your legacy, fine, no one else will wax poetic about your time as kings of the game...

I have to say that I am glad that you guys are finally admitting that you were formed soley to beat us. I believe you folks denied that initially but I am happy that we beat on so many people in game that you were able to create a group so easily. I think you should have named yourselves Indian hitlist, as that would have described why you exist more than your current name. I can't think of an initial member besides billionaire who wasn't on our hitlist.....

Regarding the Indians and our legacy.. well we personally don't give a **** who wins these wars. We were never formed to thowdown money, but rather a group of friends who fought together and bullied others. I was talkeing with xenoke and joon and got a lot of background on formation and honestly am glad I became and Indian. I was recruited as a free player as well as many other Indians

I will admit that we "The Indians" made a mistake in trying to challenge you for first place during the initial wars. We have always been comprised of a mix of people who spend on the game and those who don't. It was inenevitable that we would lose to a group of pure spenders (who frankly were pissed with us camping in their hoods for so long)

Regarding our future...

We are still around and still will be for a long time. The syndicates temporarily changed who we are and we realize it was a mistake to chase spenders at the expense of our group.

We lost some good people during this time frame and will probably lose a few more who want to continue rank high. We are done reforming our group based on who can spend and who cannot.

I still feel guilty booting Johnny from our syndicate (he then chose to leave the Indians) when he stopped spending especially when I myself was being covered by my indians brothers and sisters who valued my organization (yes I play free and always have)...This willl no longer happen. Nice thing is we have also gotten rid of some pretty vile peeps (yes lupo and Nav you complete fake of a person I am talking about you)

We are no longer focused on throwing money at gree and will play the game our way just as we did before syndicates. Picking our targets and pummeling them. I will hit any and everyone regardless of stats and continue to "bully" people by playing the game. You talk trash to me in game I will live in your hood regardless of whether I win or lose.

Oh and I do realize this thread will get trolled. I am expecting nothing less. I won't troll back, but may address some points...

Yes a bunch have retired. Some of the founders (joon and xenoke) are still around. A few more will be retiring soon and our group is quite different then it was before syndicates but the new folks we have recruited are just as much indians as any who were here before.

Oh, and if your done trying to make your game align with gree, love being the in game bully and pissing people off, contact me and we will see what we can do.

So.. fight club.. just like no one will eventually remember us in this game.. no one will remember you either. The quicker you get use to it the quicker you will realize your accomplishments and money spent amount to nothing....One thing that you will always remember however... we formed you...

So just like always fight club...we "Indians" win...
    retired

Post Count
    Well Said Teach!!!
    RIP INDICA420

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Playing a game that is toast leaves you with nothing but crumbs.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Post Count
    Well said Teach, everyone still seems to forgets how much influence Indians n Indian Nation have put into CC..

Lets look at a few:

Y'all was 1st to form a Clan, now known as Syndicates
    Y'all was 1st to have a 2nd B Team: The Buckwheat Connection now look nearly every top team has a 2nd team.
    Heck y'all was the one's who gave Gree idea on Syn war by forcing others to form rival clans - what used to be smack talk on walls has spiralled into monthly Battles.
    Y'all was even the 1st to start sharing Data between Syn's, oh n even how to format battles with "Role Calls" n as signing members with duties.
    Y'all first to see that the chase in top 10 was not worth the time n spend vs actually having fun with those you call friends.

To me who sits backs n watches everything unfold step by step it sounds like your Drums are Banging louder then ever n peeps be marching faster n faster..

& before y'all get it twisted this is not a Pro-Indian post - i stand as a neutral n have friends across a wide spread of the leaderboards - THIS IS JUST FACTS ..

Over n Out..
    Last edited by Tissues; 11-19-2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Few bad typos

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Kudos to you for admitting Lupo was a cancer

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Very well said, Teach!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    Kudos to you for admitting Lupo was a cancer
    Quoted for truth

Post Count
    Burn wanted this posted

Yet again, FC eventually wake up and smell the coffee, many months after Indians opted out of spending Gold.

Here is the actual timeframe:

1. Right from the get go of Syn Wars, it became immediately clear that Fight Club had chosen A Win at Any Cost strategy. If they needed to buy their way out from under the heel of the Indians, we were happy to watch them do so, and laughed even harder when they crowed about this hollow victory that they were buying from Gree at a frankly ridiculous price.

2. Indians continued to go for the value prizes, even in the earliest Syn wars we opted out of a 2nd place finish based on a poor prize, and that at a time when 2nd was a relatively low cost Click & Coast exercise for us.

3. As the cost of winning was driven ever higher by more craven noob players desperate for validation, we actually tried to talk sense to a group of top Syn leaders, invited into a room in Kakao. This was where the first CC Gold boycott was organised - others on the forum, Matt of SAS/Rogues for one, tried to claim the props for this action, but it was an Indian initiative.

4. It again quickly became clear that there were too many agendas, too many egos, and frankly, too much stupidity, for this to work. Gree had the players acting like crackheads by now - it was beyond repair.

5. Indians thus opted out of the meaningless and self aggrandising 'Leader Room'.

6. Indian leadership at this point told Indians that the spending days were over, legacy Indians would not be replaced by spenders and mercenaries buying their place in our ranks.

7. Some Indians now under the influence of Gree crack left to pursue their desire for prizes and rank. This was generally reported on the forums as the "Indians fallng apart", but it was our decision.

8. For the last 3 or 4 wars, Indians have spent very little Gold. We've watched as the forums became a hotbed of whining, quit threads, Gree abuse, and other forms of venting by the angry addicted.

9. Eventually, when you all stopped beating your chests like Tarzan, perhaps you heard the beat of the Indian drums that you all marched to in the past - those drums were beating out a simple message... Wake Up Dummies You're Being Exploited.

10. So you're retiring at the top FC? Welcome back to the real world. The world where irrespective of how much you spent, there will always be an Indian to remind you of your mental weakness, and the fact that you actually won nothing. You didn't beat the Indians, we'd already opted out when the price went beyond the justifiable cost of 'buying entertainment', FC were in fact only fighting the shadows we left behind.

In closing, well played Gree, it was you and you alone that took the crown from the Indians. All the chumps that once danced to our tune, now dance to yours. Well played indeed.

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by iteachem; 11-19-2013 at 11:56 AM.
    retired

Lurker
    Post Count

:-(

Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    But....

Really folks this sense of accomplishment you seem to have regarding your consecutive win streak and your current disbanding makes it seem like you have forgotten that this is a game. Cracks me up how you have to announce the end of your "legacy" when most of the forum knew that you would fall apart as soon as you lost....

Your post about the future of fight club seriously reminds me of how some middle aged men sit around drinking beer and reminisce on their "sports career" in middle school and high school. If you guys want to hold onto your legacy, fine, no one else will wax poetic about your time as kings of the game...

I have to say that I am glad that you guys are finally admitting that you were formed soley to beat us. I believe you folks denied that initially but I am happy that we beat on so many people in game that you were able to create a group so easily. I think you should have named yourselves Indian hitlist, as that would have described why you exist more than your current name. I can't think of an initial member besides billionaire who wasn't on our hitlist.....

Regarding the Indians and our legacy.. well we personally don't give a **** who wins these wars. We were never formed to thowdown money, but rather a group of friends who fought together and bullied others. I was talkeing with xenoke and joon and got a lot of background on formation and honestly am glad I became and Indian. I was recruited as a free player as well as many other Indians

I will admit that we "The Indians" made a mistake in trying to challenge you for first place during the initial wars. We have always been comprised of a mix of people who spend on the game and those who don't. It was inenevitable that we would lose to a group of pure spenders (who frankly were pissed with us camping in their hoods for so long)

Regarding our future...

We are still around and still will be for a long time. The syndicates temporarily changed who we are and we realize it was a mistake to chase spenders at the expense of our group.

We lost some good people during this time frame and will probably lose a few more who want to continue rank high. We are done reforming our group based on who can spend and who cannot.

I still feel guilty booting Johnny from our syndicate (he then chose to leave the Indians) when he stopped spending especially when I myself was being covered by my indians brothers and sisters who valued my organization (yes I play free and always have)...This willl no longer happen. Nice thing is we have also gotten rid of some pretty vile peeps (yes lupo and Nav you complete fake of a person I am talking about you)

We are no longer focused on throwing money at gree and will play the game our way just as we did before syndicates. Picking our targets and pummeling them. I will hit any and everyone regardless of stats and continue to "bully" people by playing the game. You talk trash to me in game I will live in your hood regardless of whether I win or lose.

Oh and I do realize this thread will get trolled. I am expecting nothing less. I won't troll back, but may address some points...

Yes a bunch have retired. Some of the founders (joon and xenoke) are still around. A few more will be retiring soon and our group is quite different then it was before syndicates but the new folks we have recruited are just as much indians as any who were here before.

Oh, and if your done trying to make your game align with gree, love being the in game bully and pissing people off, contact me and we will see what we can do.

So.. fight club.. just like no one will eventually remember us in this game.. no one will remember you either. The quicker you get use to it the quicker you will realize your accomplishments and money spent amount to nothing....One thing that you will always remember however... we formed you...

So just like always fight club...we "Indians" win...

The Future of Fight Club

Dear Friends and Fellow Fighters,

For the 13th consecutive time Fight Club placed #1 on the Empire City map to maintain our 100% success rate. Along the way we suffered our first defeats, which although disappointing for us all were inevitable at some point. But, in essence, FC truly has nothing left toprove to any other syndicate. We have dominated Wars comprehensively and our success is a testament to the unity and fighting spirit of all our members, both past and present.

Those who have bean with FC since Day 1, as well as those who know the history, will be well aware that FC was originally formed to take on and beat head-to-head the self-styled Crime City bullyboys known as the Indians. We did that comprehensively time and time again - they were no match for us. Eventually the Indians withered away whilst FC powered on. They were good times indeed.

The fact is that CC has changed markedly since the first War many months ago. GREE has only one objective which is, quite frankly, to screw us as far as possible. Recently, the majority of players agree that GREE have stepped far over the line of blatant profiteering into outright fraud. Many of you have successfully pursued individual refunds from Apple and Google. This is a game - it shouldn't have to be like this. We're supposed to have fun, not be frustrated week after week.

The Board is of the opinion that GREE have taken their abuses too far now and it is time to make a symbolic stand against them. Many, both inside and outside of FC, have already taken their own stands by quitting. We believe many more will be doing so over the coming weeks.

With that in mind, the Board of FC has reached a unanimous decision that the next and last battle of 2013 will be the final swan song for FC. After that battle, FC will be disbanded and renamed with a new vision and gameplay strategy. The core of that vision will be to have fun with friends whilst spending as little gold as possible. Those who wish to
    spend will be free to do so but there will be no compunction to do so. If
    you wish to be an all out fighter wishing to rank as high as possible
    during Wars then our new syndicate will not be a natural home for you. We will post more details about our new syndicate in due course.

We hope that everybody will stay with us for the last battle and give FC the send off that it truly deserves which is to finish as we started, for
    the 14th and final time, ranking #1 in our final outing. We will play in
    the way that only FC truly can - which is to tap tap tap at will, however much you want, whenever you want. All Board Members will collectively participate in the running of our last War - our primary goal will be to have FUN as a team! To those who decide to leave or retire beforehand, we truly wish you all the best.

Our sister syndicate, FC2 will continue as an independent syndicate to be run by the existing FC2 Board. They will announce a new name in due course. We hope that once FC is disbanded some of FC's fighters may find a new home there.

The Board acknowledges and respects the fact that the decisions being announced herein will create some anger, bitterness and resentment amongst some of our syndicate members. But, we have deliberated long and hard
    about this - not just today but for some weeks now. The decisions are full and final. We have no wish to see FC fall into decay and oblivion. Going out at the top is the correct choice - the only choice that is a fitting end for FC. We ask that players do not start conducting witch hunts in main chat - we will take action if required. Please conduct your discussions in a polite and respectful manner, as befitting of your place in FC. Thank you.

We will be making a formal announcement on the forum shortly but in the meantime please respect FC and do not re-post this announcement outside of FC. Thank you.

Sorry, I'm almost crying as I write this (AMG).

Regards,

The Fight Club Board.

Post Count
    Very good points made by iteachem, burn and tissue

We drum, you dance !!!
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    Burn the blow heart, there you go again. Now I know facts don't matter to you (and you said so) when the syndicate wars started. The Indians had the highest stat and gold buying members. Sam, H, Jim And Lupo Lupo called out anyone on fight club to a winner take all fight account for account Paulio accepted and Lupo lost. Did not give up his account. But left the forum in shame.

Fight Club was formed to win, plain and simple. To win we needed to beat the Indians and we did. It's easy to say now it was a hollow victory but at the time with the Indians spending thounds only to get beat. We could say you had a hollow lose. It mattered to the Indians, the first team to institute a minimum amout of wins for each member. Talk about giveing Gree money for nothing. Public fighting finger pointing for everone to see that's not how a (band of brothers) act.

We beat you in every way. Took your top player, made the core disband, made a joke of your tactics, made you irrelevant to the game.

Fight Club did what we said we would do.

Burn and The Indians What Did You?
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post

Well, to be fair, we were kinda formed to beat Payem.

Hated him then, but you gotta respect what he started, and when he quit.

Post Count
    Well said teach !!!!!!
    I Don't Always Drink Beer But When I Do I Prefer Dos XX
    Stay Thirsty My Friend !!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AAW View Post
    Well said teach !!!!!!
    plus 1, even though I have some differences with you guys(Raven hates me still) well said teach!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    People may not remember Fight Club but everyone will see how they won EVERY war when it started when they click the winners list! They will have to scroll through a big list of FIGHT CLUB before seeing another name (assuming they lose in January).