Congrats Fight Club.. we will miss you... - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Congrats Fight Club.. we will miss you...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    I think we are done with that topic. However, at least the Indians fought. Kudos...
    This seems funny I'll just put this in my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    This seems funny I'll just put this in my signature.
    1200 plus posts of essentially nothing from you. How about for the next several hundred posts you try to actually do something other than to suck up to the anti-Indian crowd?
    retired

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    1200 plus posts of essentially nothing from you. How about for the next several hundred posts you try to actually do something other than to suck up to the anti-Indian crowd?
    Like every post was bad. This isn't middle school so leave the butthurt there please.

I find that funny coming from the person who accused Rogues Gallery of cheating when that glich happened.

You are just an attention seeker. I didn't even mention you people. When i read his post I got a small laugh out of it so i thought " Heck why not it seems funny i'll just put this in my sig"

You must apparently like to still talk to me because even if I don't mention you still draw attention to yourself by trolling, and not in a good way. I am tried of Indians bashing because they have nothing to do. I left months ago and YOU need to get over it.
    Last edited by ploop; 02-22-2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: explanation
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Amen brotha! Free playing for life! Still rocking 6 mil stats here as a free player myself! I enjoy being in the Indians, no stress, no gold, just friends. Kinda funny we spend nothing, place top 500 every time and nearly streak every war. Top teams waste ungodly amounts of real $ for what...non existing bragging rights? Looking forward to dropping another raid boss gold free too!
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WinkadInk View Post
    Amen brotha! Free playing for life! Still rocking 6 mil stats here as a free player myself! I enjoy being in the Indians, no stress, no gold, just friends. Kinda funny we spend nothing, place top 500 every time and nearly streak every war. Top teams waste ungodly amounts of real $ for what...non existing bragging rights? Looking forward to dropping another raid boss gold free too!
    if top 500 was my goal or something I could be happy about I'd quit playing this game. Totally understand about the friends part tho^^