The Future of Fight Club

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Future of Fight Club

Post Count

Exclamation The Future of Fight Club

For the 13th consecutive time Fight Club placed #1 on the Empire City map to maintain our 100% success rate. Along the way we suffered our first defeats, which although disappointing for us all were inevitable at some point. We again congratulate SAS on beating us fair and square. It was the most epic battle to have been played out in Crime City so far.

But, in essence, FC truly has nothing left to prove to any other syndicate. We have dominated Wars comprehensively and our success is a testament to the unity and fighting spirit of all our members, both past and present.

Those who have been with FC since Day 1, as well as those who know the history, will be well aware that FC was originally formed to take on and beat head-to-head the self-styled CC bullyboys known as the Indians. We did that comprehensively time and time again - they pushed us hard on many occasions but in the end they were no match for us. They were good times indeed.

The fact is that CC has changed markedly since the first War many months ago. GREE has only one objective which is, quite frankly, to do everything in their own best self-interests at any cost and at the ever increasing expense and frustration of their paying customers. More recent actions by GREE have triggered numerous retirements with, it seems, many more to
    follow.

This is a game - it shouldn't have to be like this. We're supposed to have fun, not be frustrated week after week. In reality, we can't even scratch the surface of saying what we really want as this post will be swiftly removed, but all of you as players can make your own conclusions as to the serious issues we're alluding to. It is, in our opinion, a sad and sorry state of affairs when a game company drives away some of its biggest spending customers. But, that is the reality.

As a consequence, the Board of FC has reached a unanimous decision that the next and last battle of 2013 will be the final swan song for FC. After that battle, FC will be disbanded and renamed with a new vision and gameplay strategy. The core of that vision will be to have fun with friends whilst spending as little gold as possible.

Our sister syndicate, FC2 will continue as an independent syndicate to be run by the existing FC2 Board. They will announce a new name in due course. We hope that once FC is disbanded some of FC's fighters may find a new home there.

Regards,

The Fight Club Board, on behalf of Fight Club.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Banned
    Post Count
    This thread insists upon itself.

Post Count

WOW!!!!

It was inevitable that it would come to this to be honest.

It will be the end of an era. Best to go out on top.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Maybe now we can get the modifier to build multiple buildings at once

Post Count
    Great job gree, pissing off your biggest spenders as always.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    Among the various meaningless threads that have recently spammed page one of this forum, I give you +1 for this post!
    It is sad to see what happened to this game when so many of the big boys retire out of frustration. Nonetheless, it shows that FC has basically the same issues as all other teams.
    ----------------------------------
    per aspera ad astra!

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Back Alley Network: Now recruiting ex-FC members! Come while there are still spots left!

On a more serious note, it was fun watching FC dominate the game. RIP FC and much respect to its members.

Post Count
    Crime City 2014 : Rise of MoM

You heard it here first, brotégés

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hexie View Post
    Crime City 2014 : Rise of MoM

You heard it here first, brotégés
    Predictable.

Post Count
    Somebody hit somebody!
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Farewell FC
    Some Guy Named Mike: Lvl 105 5100 atk

Post Count
    As someone that used to be play for one of the top hardcore raiding guilds in WoW, I can understand the sense of comradery one feels when achieving certain goals with a group of people, and the desire to be the best. However, I never quite understood the mass appeal of "pay for stats" games like CC, MW and KA. "Success" in such games does not require skill, where a player with better skill could still beat an opponent with greater stats. On the contrary, success is based purely on who is willing to spend the most.

In that regard, I've been playing CC since the very beginning (gave up on MW and KA) and being the first time I've played this type of game, I have to say I've never come across a game where the length of time you've been playing (i.e. experience) and leveling up was actually a bad thing. Moreover, the constant stats inflation is crazy. This past syndicate war, I encountered numerous sub-level 100 players with 3million+ stats. With the way the game is currently progressing, any money spent towards building up your stats becomes obsolete very quickly. I anticipate there wll soon be another level cap increase to 300, at which point, it's just rinse and repeat. In the end, the only winner is Gree. I can only imagine the amount of real money FC has spent in achieving its consective syndicate war streak, but I'm sure it's enough to buy several Nissan Skyline R34s.

For the times I've come across FC people, you guys seem to be stand up people. Good luck in your future endeavors.
    Blackwidow - Level 200

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    For the 13th consecutive time Fight Club placed #1 on the Empire City map to maintain our 100% success rate. Along the way we suffered our first defeats, which although disappointing for us all were inevitable at some point. We again congratulate SAS on beating us fair and square. It was the most epic battle to have been played out in Crime City so far.

But, in essence, FC truly has nothing left to prove to any other syndicate. We have dominated Wars comprehensively and our success is a testament to the unity and fighting spirit of all our members, both past and present.

Those who have been with FC since Day 1, as well as those who know the history, will be well aware that FC was originally formed to take on and beat head-to-head the self-styled CC bullyboys known as the Indians. We did that comprehensively time and time again - they pushed us hard on many occasions but in the end they were no match for us. They were good times indeed.

The fact is that CC has changed markedly since the first War many months ago. GREE has only one objective which is, quite frankly, to do everything in their own best self-interests at any cost and at the ever increasing expense and frustration of their paying customers. More recent actions by GREE have triggered numerous retirements with, it seems, many more to
    follow.

This is a game - it shouldn't have to be like this. We're supposed to have fun, not be frustrated week after week. In reality, we can't even scratch the surface of saying what we really want as this post will be swiftly removed, but all of you as players can make your own conclusions as to the serious issues we're alluding to. It is, in our opinion, a sad and sorry state of affairs when a game company drives away some of its biggest spending customers. But, that is the reality.

As a consequence, the Board of FC has reached a unanimous decision that the next and last battle of 2013 will be the final swan song for FC. After that battle, FC will be disbanded and renamed with a new vision and gameplay strategy. The core of that vision will be to have fun with friends whilst spending as little gold as possible.

Our sister syndicate, FC2 will continue as an independent syndicate to be run by the existing FC2 Board. They will announce a new name in due course. We hope that once FC is disbanded some of FC's fighters may find a new home there.

Regards,

The Fight Club Board, on behalf of Fight Club.
    Good job FC! You guys have once again set an example that the entire CC community should follow. Gree's epic glitches, screw ups, intentional mistreatment of its most loyal customers and general incompetence should be rewarded with its customers refusing to pay a single dollar for the subpar gaming platform it provides. For those who want to go one step further I'm sure you have seen PhilT's post on almost every thread in existence on the forum, I would suggest looking into it. I know of hundreds of players on Top 25 teams that have been refunded thousands of dollars in the last few weeks from iTunes and Google Wallet so each of you should also get what's due to you!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    Good job FC! You guys have once again set an example that the entire CC community should follow. Gree's epic glitches, screw ups, intentional mistreatment of its most loyal customers and general incompetence should be rewarded with its customers refusing to pay a single dollar for the subpar gaming platform it provides. For those who want to go one step further I'm sure you have seen PhilT's post on almost every thread in existence on the forum, I would suggest looking into it. I know of hundreds of players on Top 25 teams that have been refunded thousands of dollars in the last few weeks from iTunes and Google Wallet so each of you should also get what's due to you!
    Time to buy a nice Christmas present!