GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Future of Fight Club

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    FC did not get the streak because we ran out of time
    LOL!!! You ran out of time because SAS ended your streak and there was no way you could have completed it. At least be honest.

That was exactly our intent too....yes it felt good to put in a nice win against FC, kill the FC streak and get the world record single battle IP while accomplishing the previously mentioned 2 goals.

FYI, I only posted to clear the air, since you were obviously trying to misrepresent the truth. Good fight though FC.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    i hope you do understand the past tense, don't you? well, they were of some significance till the time they tried hard to beat the Fight Club but since they gave up a long ago, they are of no relevance
    The way some people still get so wound up whenever Indians get mentioned on the forum suggests otherwise

Fact is, they were never ever a group of players all with huge stats. I've probably still got those profile shots sent out by the Professor during CK days. Only a few Indians then were stat monsters of the time. #FACT
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    The way some people still get so wound up whenever Indians get mentioned on the forum suggests otherwise
    wound up? ok ... wow
    we love "mentioning" jokes .. for laughs and giggles

Fact is, they were never ever a group of players all with huge stats. I've probably still got those profile shots sent out by the Professor during CK days. Only a few Indians then were stat monsters of the time. #FACT
    and how exactly do you plan to relate your so called "#fact" with this thread?

if we're into facts, how about the fact that indiots were kicked out of the leaderboard? they didn't "leave" on their own. they didn't make any public announcements before running away. they tried pretty hard and when they saw they couldn't, they quietly chickened out. that is a #FACT.

and for anyone talking about high stat players banding together, nobody held you back. each syndicate out there had equal opportunity to collaborate with "good stats" people.
    Last edited by TZora; 11-25-2013 at 09:06 AM.

Post Count
    do u see ploop, my words you've quoted in your signature, how true are they the fact is that this thread is all about the Fight Club. but peepee man is trying hard to get some satisfaction out of this thread by continuously running his mouth. it's about time he should understand, indiots are "irrelevant"!
    "Indiots". How clever. About as clever as TWhora.Wow, this is fun!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    "Indiots". How clever. About as clever as TWhora.Wow, this is fun!
    and, Dora the explorer ...

"swiper, no swiping"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    munch my popcorn and having a giggle. lots of love for FC in the forums and chats
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A special shout out to TZU! If that was really you. How's life man? Have u dealt with your gender identity issues? Come clean to your fam yet? 😳
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    lol @ TWhora.. will you ever stfu? i think you are way more irrelevant since FC booted your freeloading azz out. never made it to the shark tank but speaking about chickened out? at least we gave them some challenge for a while and IN was not formed purely by IP or gold commitments, or stats. we were the first syndicate befor gree catched the idea to make it a money pit, that my big mouthed friend is the only fact.
    in a game all about gold anymore it was just not possible to have spenders and freeplayers in one syndicate fighting for top positions like #2,3 or 10.

you dont spend a dime and didnt while u was countenanced in FC, yet have the balls to call us out like that? funny you..
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    do u see ploop, my words you've quoted in your signature, how true are they

the fact is that this thread is all about the Fight Club. but peepee man is trying hard to get some satisfaction out of this thread by continuously running his mouth. it's about time he should understand, indiots are "irrelevant"!
    well your words are true!!! #truefact
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    you dont spend a dime and didnt while u was countenanced in FC, yet have the balls to call us out like that? funny you..
    i don't have them .. do i need to?

what Fight Club gave me, i respect them for that and i did play my part when required. i'm still playing my part. *if ye know what i mean*

Post Count
    i don't have them .. do i need to?
    i'm still playing my part. *if ye know what i mean*

I guess even fight club needs a village idiot..
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    A special shout out to TZU! If that was really you. How's life man? Have u dealt with your gender identity issues? Come clean to your fam yet? 
    Speaking of coming clean, Home Boy. Are you still giving Klepto itune codes for all those risqué pics he sends you in return? That's so cute. I like that pretty one you sent him...the one with your hand on your chin & your boxers on? Again, your friends are my friends & you should know better.

You're very naive

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reddevil View Post
    Speaking of coming clean, Home Boy. Are you still giving Klepto itune codes for all those risqué pics he sends you in return? That's so cute. I like that pretty one you sent him...the one with your hand on your chin & your boxers on? Again, your friends are my friends & you should know better.

You're very naive
    He shared them with you sweetheart. How much did that cost? Glad you appreciate a good looking man. How long since you have been out?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    He shared them with you sweetheart. How much did that cost? Glad you appreciate a good looking man. How long since you have been out?
    Sweetheart? LMAO

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    u think village people are idiots? is this what you teach to the kids? shame on you!
    Last edited by TZora; 11-25-2013 at 08:30 PM.