Officers Only Declare Battles Suggestion

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Officers Only Declare Battles Suggestion

Lurker
    Post Count

Officers Only Declare Battles Suggestion

This is for the staff at Gree.

Could you implement a Officers only to declare Battles?

Post Count
    it wont happen, this has been brought up before.

Post Count
    That would be nice. People have been asking for this for a while now and I havent heard a mod comment on it.

They do tell you who is declaring in the syn forum though so you can boot whoever is sabotaging you after the war.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i would love for this to happen seen as we always have a button presser every war. the pereon pressing the button was removing their alerts before we knew who it was.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    i would love for this to happen seen as we always have a button presser every war. the pereon pressing the button was removing their alerts before we knew who it was.
    Seeing as it's only officers and the leader that can remove posts from the forum, how would this help you?

Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    Seeing as it's only officers and the leader that can remove posts from the forum, how would this help you?
    Everybody can remove his own posts from the ingame forum. Untill shortly also the syndicate alerts stating who declared, but now only officers and higher can remove those messages.

Ps. Would be great if it would be implemented. It worked great during the raid boss event, so why not during the turf wars...
    Last edited by Rogue Assassin; 11-19-2013 at 06:11 AM. Reason: had some more to say

Perhaps there should be another rank which can declare battle but not allow in new members.

The battles run around the clock, and if you only have three or four officers, they may be all unavailable when you want to declare. I saw this during the raid boss event.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruit of the Boom View Post
    Perhaps there should be another rank which can declare battle but not allow in new members.

The battles run around the clock, and if you only have three or four officers, they may be all unavailable when you want to declare. I saw this during the raid boss event.
    Then train and promote more officers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Assassin View Post
    Then train and promote more officers.
    Of course that could be done. And if officer-only declaring should ever come about, it will be totally necessary.

But shouldn't there be room for people to be able to declare war without the other permissions being an officer gives you? Wouldn't that be a compromise?

In terms of coding, adding a new rank shouldn't be that difficult. <insert GREE insults here>

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    they can be removed if your an ios player you don't neee to be an officer . it is a non officer that is starting war then removing their own alerts.

Post Count
    they can do do it, cuase it has already been done on the raid boss