How Do You Think Final Air Mono Epic Will Be Released?

I'm hoping we get raid bosses out of nowhere (much like guilds were released) & getting to a final tier of guild quests awards Mono Air Epic. Maybe Top 3 guilds on damage leaderboard get + version

Im going to go ahead and go out on a limb and say itll be either a guild war reward or a chance chest release.

I know, two totally radical ideas, but i think i might be on to something. :P
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

Final air mono epic? Did you pull this out of thin air or do you have info that i dont?
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I'm hoping we get raid bosses out of nowhere (much like guilds were released) & getting to a final tier of guild quests awards Mono Air Epic. Maybe Top 3 guilds on damage leaderboard get + version
    Maybe a guild quest like Old Ones, finishers get an epic.

The last mono hopefully will have something extra for the guys with all 5 monos.

So ideally a gw to win the last mono which will encourage people with blaze, tect. Devoted, and north to spend and get gem in the war. And knowing gree they will offer the old monos via chest for people to catch up. Only the devoted was a war epic so it will be interesting if this will be the first war mono available via chests.

I hope we don't get a lousy cape.

The 6th armor is the kaleidoscope epic. Enabled after all 5 monos. Yeah

Rainbow Kaleidoscope has been coming for awhile, hopefully in a huge LTQ.

Air Mono from chest or war? .....maybe

A rainbow kaleidoscope for 8000 gems ^_^

Heres to hoping for an Epic from a LTQ. I wouldnt mind a nice mono Air Epic reward for grinding for a good number of hours. Highly unlikely... But one can dream. :P
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

If you can get 40 people who will do 8000 gems. Pretty sure gree will do the rainbow epic. Not even sure RR would have 40 who do 8k in a war!!!

Prism, not kaleidoscope.

I've come to expect the path of least work from Gree. Definitely coming from a chest.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

Quote Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
    I've come to expect the path of least work from Gree. Definitely coming from a chest.
    ^fact. all 4 others came that way
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

Quote Originally Posted by leale View Post
    ^fact. all 4 others came that way
    Fact: Devoted was a war prize