ooh, we have shiny xmas balls! top 75 ones!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ooh, we have shiny xmas balls! top 75 ones!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

ooh, we have shiny xmas balls! top 75 ones!

From regular top 150'ers to top 75...not bad eh!

Couple of spaces free due to a bit of movement between our sister syndicate and us and a bit of pruning.

We need active players, who can use palringo, who aren't shrinking violets, who will bring cake. And some fanta.

Drop me a line and get on the rocket before it leaves. You must have missed the last flight!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tell me more! I love cake and fanta

Post Count
    I am a very active player that has been in the same synd for a long time. We were a great synd for a long time around top 100 give or take. But like all synd we would dead weigth to cut after each battle an our leaders got tired of it and rolled out with our top 8 players so for the past 2 battles we have been really unorganized and around the top 800 or so. So its time for me to move on and find a synd that is active, organized and wanting to move up. I am very active and on the game numerous times a day. My stats:

Level: 218
    Atk: 1.1 million
    Def: 990K
    I dont buy gold but I do go watch videos and the app thing to get free gold from time to time. Any other questions please just ask...thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This may sound harsh dyt but if you want to aim high you my have to start from scratch. I did and was in a lower syn for a while. My stats are the same as yours but at a much lower level (with similar gold spend). Painful, but it's the best way dude.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sounds like the place to be! Tell me more

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi Donnie Sparko,

I would like to join your syndicate, i'm looking for a friendly active syndicate and hopefully i can contribute to yours, I am extremely active as i check every 1 hour. My stats are level 174, attk 1027351 def 934830 with bonuses. So, if you don't mind it would i'd appreciate it if you accept me into your syndicate. My ingame name is Vincent, and code is 343 664 034. Thanks!

Lurker
    Post Count

id like to join your syndicate

I'm level 124 with 1.1 mill iph, 1.1 mill atack and 1.08 mill defense. I averagw bwtween 30-38k ip points. I'm currently in godfellas but all their gold players joined a joint team for the syndicate prizes. I want a team that everyone helps out and gold players arnt selfish. I don't buy gold but do watch videos daily. I'm an all day player and during war I play hourly, 18 hrs a day. I do have palringo. My id on there is pappboy06 or my email is pappboy06@yahoo.com. let's talk

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    cor my inbox is full!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump to top

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    bump for the 64th place team

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any takers?