GREE - Please Act. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GREE - Please Act.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    how are you going to find a syn? a thread like " The Billionare needs the best frickin syndicate in CC" type of thing
    I doubt finding a syndicate is going to be a problem. If i wanted to be in the best frickin syndicate in CC then i wouldn't step down from the Fight Club Board and if i was going to create a thread like that then i'd definitely spell my name correctly. I've had great fun being in CC's #1 syndicate but Gree's incompetence has gradually worn me down to the point where i don't want to spend another penny on this game.

Their quality control in what they release is an absolute joke, I understand games like this will have bugs from time to time but it seems like all the time with Gree. The amount of mistakes they make is shocking. I assume you've all noticed on the master plan for the next event it says the war weekend will be from the 27th Dec to the 30th Dec which is apparently in 17 days according to the timer. Going by Gree's calendar i'd better start my Christmas shopping

Another example would be for around two months the leader board splash pages said when you opens boxes at intervals of 3, 5, 7, 9 & 10 you'll receive a prize. I just can't spend anymore money on a game that's run by a company like Gree.

So yea once my gold runs out i think i'll just syndicate hop for a while to entertain myself. I stopped spending in MW about 3 months ago and to be honest it's no different besides my stats not going up as quickly but i couldn't care less about stats now because with the rate of inflation any hard work now will be pointless in 3 months time.

The game was broken, Gree fixed it for a very short period of time and now it's broken again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I'm not sure if htc would take him, but I suppose he could ask...
    Not sure if i'd want to come back...

Quote Originally Posted by Vito6593 View Post
    Thank you very much Billionaire for your retraction, for me you are the most respected person on the forum / in the game (I won't comment about Dippy) & I your comments rightfully carry a lot of sway so we appreciate your support.
    Yep i jumped the gun, it seems a lot of teams have had the same problem and i think Gree should credit all teams with an extra 3 wins or something like that. However, i don't think the syndicate events should ever be extended when these issues occur.
    Last edited by The Billionaire; 11-18-2013 at 04:10 PM.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We lost our first match and it never registered. I wonder if Mob Bosses got credit for beating us..

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    I doubt finding a syndicate is going to be a problem. If i wanted to be in the best frickin syndicate in CC then i wouldn't step down from the Fight Club Board and if i was going to create a thread like that then i'd definitely spell my name correctly. I've had great fun being in CC's #1 syndicate but Gree's incompetence has gradually worn me down to the point where i don't want to spend another penny on this game.

Their quality control in what they release is an absolute joke, I understand games like this will have bugs from time to time but it seems like all the time with Gree. The amount of mistakes they make is shocking. I assume you've all noticed on the master plan for the next event it says the war weekend will be from the 27th Dec to the 30th Dec which is apparently in 17 days according to the timer. Going by Gree's calendar i'd better start my Christmas shopping

Another example would be for around two months the leader board splash pages said when you opens boxes at intervals of 3, 5, 7, 9 & 10 you'll receive a prize. I just can't spend anymore money on a game that's run by a company like Gree.

So yea once my gold runs out i think i'll just syndicate hop for a while to entertain myself. I stopped spending in MW about 3 months ago and to be honest it's no different besides my stats not going up as quickly but i couldn't care less about stats now because with the rate of inflation any hard work now will be pointless in 3 months time.
    Oops sorry, i didn't realize i spell it wrong, really sorry about that, I don't spell check. i will change it
    Gree does suck though, if you are a multimillion dollar company, the least you can do is make it work, with WAY LESS BUGS.
    I am a free player, the only gold i used is the free gold(which they haven't given out in a long time, i wonder if the gold will be inflated too) and video gold to finish upgrades and builds.
    This game has gotten boring, the stat inflation just doesn't make it competitive anymore, I only play because i am bored, and i have friends.

edit: i haven't seen it yet, google makes **** tablets, the charge decreases every time you plug it in, and i haven't seen the new goals yet, would be nice if someone posts a SS of events and prizes for me.
    But google has WAY BETTER customer service, i call and they take authority in providing help, and take ownership of solving your problem.
    Also i am going on a cruise on Dec 20, and won't be back till the 28th
    Last edited by ploop; 11-18-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if htc would take him, but I suppose he could ask...
    dippy is closing in on 5 k posts

Post Count
    It was advertised that 50 wins gets you a prize, and Shadowland got that.
    Just because GREE messed up and didn't count the first fight, that doesn't mean they should remove the results of that fight.
    In this situation, they should definitely award this team their DESERVED prize, as they actually got 50 wins.
    My advise to Shadowland is to send GREE tickets, and if they award you your deserved prize, don't speak of it, lol.

But really, Shadowland should get the prize they DESERVED.
    Last edited by TMI; 11-18-2013 at 05:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Oops sorry, i didn't realize i spell it wrong, really sorry about that, I don't spell check. i will change it
    Gree does suck though, if you are a multimillion dollar company, the least you can do is make it work, with WAY LESS BUGS.
    I am a free player, the only gold i used is the free gold(which they haven't given out in a long time, i wonder if the gold will be inflated too) and video gold to finish upgrades and builds.
    This game has gotten boring, the stat inflation just doesn't make it competitive anymore, I only play because i am bored, and i have friends.

edit: i haven't seen it yet, google makes **** tablets, the charge decreases every time you plug it in, and i haven't seen the new goals yet, would be nice if someone posts a SS of events and prizes for me.
    But google has WAY BETTER customer service, i call and they take authority in providing help, and take ownership of solving your problem.
    Also i am going on a cruise on Dec 20, and won't be back till the 28th
    No worries, i was only messing with you in the same way you were messing with me

I've got a free player account as well and do the whole tap joy thing. The least they could do is make the videos unlimited so free players can earn more than 2 gold bars every 48 hours or whatever it is.

I've never had an android product but apple are useless. Don't worry about missing the event because you won't, it's from the 6th to the 8th i think
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Consistent Contributor realsavior's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am in HTC Red and we had issues like other teams with logging in during the first battle, but I know I put in hits during the first battle so our score was not 0. This is not your syndicates fault you could only go by what you could see. I can tell you your syndicate will NOT get the 50 win prize. I was in the same situation when I was screwed out of the elite raid boss prize because of a boss whose health froze. I had screenshots showing 8 people alone scored over 1 billion points gree responded they were sorry, and the information had been passed to developers. So go ahead and get ready for disappointment.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    dippy is closing in on 5 k posts
    5000 of the most useless posts anyone's ever bothered to read

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Niccy View Post
    5000 of the most useless posts anyone's ever bothered to read
    But you did bother to read them!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovus Rouge View Post
    A lot of syndicates had this problem. Mine did.
    Gree will probably resolve this shortly.
    -Bovus
    yea, shortly ......

like this (---------) shortly?
    or
    like this (----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ) shortly?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    But you did bother to read them!
    So far I've shook my head 4999 times . And often thought about spitting in your face

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    So far I've shook my head 4999 times . And often thought about spitting in your face
    You read every one of his posts?
    Now I'm shaking my head.

Post Count
    You're one serious lurker if you've read all of Dippy's posts and you're are seriously pushing the boat out posting in the same thread twice. I've with ya though, shook my head many times but also laughed a lot even though he is a troll.
    CC History

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    You're one serious lurker if you've read all of Dippy's posts and you're are seriously pushing the boat out posting in the same thread twice. I've with ya though, shook my head many times but also laughed a lot even though he is a troll.
    You suck.
    Wanna come be my dl?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    You suck.
    Wanna come be my dl?
    Have you done a streak?
    CC History