GREE - Please Act. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE - Please Act.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle Funzio View Post
    Puckface (and others) - we acknowledge that there were MASSIVE server errors going on -- but it doesn't change the fact that we won the first battle. WE didn't cause the server errors... that was all on Gree.
    Is it fair to say that you actually "won" those battles when in all likelihood, with zero points, your opponent wasn't even able to log in?

The shortened time for the event is a fair complaint, the beating of locked out teams is not.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Win confirmation
    Attached Images Attached Images

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can't believe Im trying to prove my self here to you, but here.

And our first win was legit just like the first win of SAS over FC.
    jp

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

As Requested Billionaire

We best The Brewskies in the last battle
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Count
    We had same issue, but we lost first battle. Once second battle started we where still on 0 win 0 lost. There were issues at start of battle.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebsta View Post
    We had same issue, but we lost first battle. Once second battle started we where still on 0 win 0 lost. There were issues at start of battle.
    Thank you.

The one thing I dislike about this forum is how quick people are to throw stones.

We have a genuine grievance

Post Count
    People find something to complain about after every event. It's getting to the point where people work harder to get compensatory prizes than they do to win the events. Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle Funzio View Post
    Seriously, Mr. Billionaire...you know this is Gree's problem, so why do you want to turn it around and accuse us of photoshopping etc... We made a forum post the minute it happened.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...battle-victory...

Banned
    Post Count
    Never hear the Mollys complaining about this sort of thing.

Post Count
    Ok fair play, that troll Dippy led me astray with his photoshop post

Yep this is unfair if the first battle wasn't counted and Gree should award you the prize.

Sorry for getting it wrong and i hope Gree gets their finger out and solves the issue asap and fixes these bugs.

Well done Shadowland for getting to 50 battle wins. I might come and be your DL for one event once i've retired from FC, class it as my apology
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Never hear the Mollys complaining about this sort of thing.
    You don't say
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Well done Shadowland for getting to 50 battle wins. I might come and be your DL for one event once i've retired from FC, class it as my apology
    how are you going to find a syn? a thread like " The Billionaire needs the best frickin syndicate in CC" type of thing
    Last edited by ploop; 11-18-2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: spelled almighty billionaire's name wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    how are you going to find a syn? a thread like " The Billionare needs the best frickin syndicate in CC" type of thing
    I'm not sure if htc would take him, but I suppose he could ask...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Gree wont resolve this unless you are fight club (or SAS maybe)
    we all had the same problem. we had 2 wins stolen etc. it changes strategy as well. glitches are excusable as its part of a constantly changing and developing game.
    What is inexcusable is MW and CC wars running simultaneously yet again to save on overtime when they now full well their servers wont cope or releasing a data set in the middle of a major event.
    This is major major inexcusable incompetence!
    What tops the cake is the reply u will no doubt receive in a few days saying they feel your pain but are unable to award the prizes as the event is now over. this will be followed shortly after by a survey request stating that Gree is committed to the highest possible level of customer service!
    Gree
    http://i.minus.com/iGqVe4EJ8sAaH.gif

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Ok fair play, that troll Dippy led me astray with his photoshop post

Yep this is unfair if the first battle wasn't counted and Gree should award you the prize.

Sorry for getting it wrong and i hope Gree gets their finger out and solves the issue asap and fixes these bugs.

Thank you very much Billionaire for your retraction, for me you are the most respected person on the forum / in the game (I won't comment about Dippy) & I your comments rightfully carry a lot of sway so we appreciate your support.