Crime City Campers needs you

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crime City Campers needs you

Post Count

Crime City Campers needs you

Are you fed up of being in syndicate where you are forced to install 3rd party chat app?

Are you fed up your leader barking orders on who to attack ?

Do you want join a TOP 2500 syndicate looking to become top 1000 ?

Background
    Crime City camper is a friendly and passive syndicate which has forced into going to war because of goals attached in wars . Before we never fought in war because you would only get 1 items it wasn't worth 3 day battle however since introduction of WAR GOALS we decided to go to war because we get a lot more items and we managed 18 wars of which we won 15.

We are looking for
    1) Player who can donate 1 million + Daily
    2) Have strong attack /defence stats (20K +/20k +)
    3) Player who have common sense meaning they fight in war without any instructions

I strongly believe that player are smart enough to play this game independently so having a leader who tell you what to do is rather annoying no one likes to be told what to do and we all want play this game the way we want so why not do that ?.

Please PM me your details

Post Count
    We are an established Syndicate over 8 months and i have been the leader

Bonuses
    Fight Respect payout -25%
    Job payout -25%
    Car/Melee/gun/armour/Explosive Defence -25%
    Car attack -10%
    Building output -25%
    Melee Attack-25%
    Building defence -25%
    Hideout Health 25 %
    Influence Increase 5 %

We are very close need active players who help us make us better

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    bump to the top

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Are you fed up of being in syndicate where you are forced to install 3rd party chat app?

Are you fed up your leader barking orders on who to attack ?

Do you want join a TOP 2500 syndicate looking to become top 1000 ?

Background
    Crime City camper is a friendly and passive syndicate which has forced into going to war because of goals attached in wars . Before we never fought in war because you would only get 1 items it wasn't worth 3 day battle however since introduction of WAR GOALS we decided to go to war because we get a lot more items and we managed 18 wars of which we won 15.

We are looking for
    1) Player who can donate 1 million + Daily
    2) Have strong attack /defence stats (20K +/20k +)
    3) Player who have common sense meaning they fight in war without any instructions

I strongly believe that player are smart enough to play this game independently so having a leader who tell you what to do is rather annoying no one likes to be told what to do and we all want play this game the way we want so why not do that ?.

Please PM me your details
    Thats the goal. Makes it so much easier. Free Bump

Post Count
    Thank for the bump and please don't ask me to leave my syndicate and join yours because i created this when this feature was introduced and it took a lot of planning unlike other camping syndicate we were the first.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Good luck with recruiting! Here's a free bump.

Consistent Contributor jesseawill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Free bump for you Bala...good luck recruiting!!!

Post Count
    not much luck hardly anyone bothered we used popular but as time went on people left for war eventually it got point no one really cared whether we went to war or not so we went to war .

I just wish i went to war sooner because everyone now has 1 million stats at my level and i am stuck at 600K defence

Post Count
    We have 40 Spaces : Any syndicate wanting to merge with us are welcome

Our invite code : 669 529 988

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bala, I am sorry to see that your syndicate has become a shell as it was a proud and mighty group of individuals. If you are serious about going to war and you should be, you have to choose a chat app and appoint officers who are able to make decisions that the whole syndicate will follow, cut all the slackers and top 500 will be a cinch. All it takes is a little organisation that is just too hard to accomplish using only the in-game forum. If you showed this I am sure you would get more takers than you are getting. Please don't take this the wrong way as CCC will always have a special place with me as I have met some awesome players during my time there all those many months ago.

Y0da.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    we had a best showing of 80 with only the in game forum, some players don't like having out game chat apps like myself. you don't have to follow any specific formula to do well, make it your own and you will succeed. good luck man
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Y0daBear View Post
    Bala, I am sorry to see that your syndicate has become a shell as it was a proud and mighty group of individuals. If you are serious about going to war and you should be, you have to choose a chat app and appoint officers who are able to make decisions that the whole syndicate will follow, cut all the slackers and top 500 will be a cinch. All it takes is a little organisation that is just too hard to accomplish using only the in-game forum. If you showed this I am sure you would get more takers than you are getting. Please don't take this the wrong way as CCC will always have a special place with me as I have met some awesome players during my time there all those many months ago.

Y0da.
    We are not really serious about going to war the only reason why we went to war is because of streak goal the amount of items was worth the effort.

We are Camping Syndicate but with all group goal attached we decided to go to war.

Post Count
    join us and take it easy as long as you donate daily - 669 529 988

No start fights in war only i am allowed ( war battle is 2 hours intervals )

Choose to be in independent syndicate where players choose which battle to fight

Only fight if we are losing if winning sit back and enjoy but keep an eye rival IP scores and last minute attack when needed.

Post Count
    Free bumps

Post Count
    Serious we need help with donation free stats for your trouble