That lost hour from Friday is screwing top teams from getting the streak

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: That lost hour from Friday is screwing top teams from getting the streak

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count

That lost hour from Friday is screwing top teams from getting the streak

Gree you owe the players still from missing that hour from Friday.

Those teams who are short a streak by 1 win should all send tickets to support demanding that hour or the prize units that you were robbed of by Gree for that >1 hour lock out.

THAT WAS GREE'S FAULT NOT THE PLAYERS.

HIDING YOUR HEADS IN THE SAND WON'T CHANGE IT.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Post Count
    I approve of this message:

Reserved for pic.

2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 12 = 56. The splash screen showed 55 wins needed, which we completed. Waiting your response.

Last edited by Big Baby Jesus; 11-18-2013 at 11:46 AM.
    - Yeah baby I like it raw. -

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just want to be first page on what will likely be out of about 20...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Your complaining about an hour missing when there are 72 hrs in the weekend? Who's fault is it that you didn't finish? I bet many still will as there is no shortage of time...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    Your complaining about an hour missing when there are 72 hrs in the weekend? Who's fault is it that you didn't finish? I bet many still will as there is no shortage of time...
    There was a shortage of time.... 1 hour.

Consistent Contributor Viva la Revolution's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
    I approve of this message:

Reserved for pic.

exactly the same here jesus, one more houer and we would have been abel to finish it. It just sucks !
    Join the Revolution !

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    Don't forget 45 minute waits for matching, but that doesn't happen..... oh wait it does.

And not 1 match up taking less than 20 minutes..... but but but you have 72 hours!!!!

NO YOU DON'T HAVE 72.

This is a rigged event with rigged timers and match-ups.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Always a reason to moan for some people granted we lost a hour but still had the opportunity for upwards of 65 battles just be happy you got the units you did get.

Banned
    Post Count
    you should know now to expect something to go wrong every war. We got screwed out of a win streak last war with a lockout during a battle, no prizes were given to us. Before that it was something else, there are always going to be problems with it, the only thing you can do is to decide to stop funding the mess up

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    oh no! You mean to tell me that your virtual player that you spend real money on wont be quite as strong? stop the presses!! (do we still have presses?) I digress. Why even try for it? I can only imagine the stress you must feel at 40 wins every time you hit the declare button. We placed top 150 for the first time and laughed our way to a stress free 15-14 record.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post
    Don't forget 45 minute waits for matching, but that doesn't happen..... oh wait it does.

And not 1 match up taking less than 20 minutes..... but but but you have 72 hours!!!!

NO YOU DON'T HAVE 72.

This is a rigged event with rigged timers and match-ups.
    Our matchups all happened in a few minutes max everytime, that's too bad every one of yours took 45min(highly doubt) but I can see an issue if it was. As for the missing hour and you thinking theres not 72 hrs... give your head a shake.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Those teams who are short a streak by 1 win should all send tickets to support demanding that hour or the prize units that you were robbed of by Gree for that >1 hour lock out.
    Hypothetically, I suppose my hoping this means you didn't get the streak would be almost as bad as if one were to goad a coalition mate's opponent into trying to beat the coalition mate with sneaky tactics, huh? Luckily, I would never hope for that since I know it would be crooked, immoral, dastardly, wrong, evil, nasty, petty, brutish, uncivilized and unmanly, among other things, to do either.

Post Count

Angry

Don't forget 45 minute waits for matching, but that doesn't happen..... oh wait it does.And not 1 match up taking less than 20 minutes..... but but but you have 72 hours!!!!NO YOU DON'T HAVE 72. This is a rigged event with rigged timers and match-ups.
    GREE product managers are always trying to rig the game to extract the most cash out of us suckers... They couldn't care less that you didn't get the final trinket due to technical issues. They have never cared for the well being of the players. All they care about is revenues and they get paid a handsome salary for finding more ways to screw us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    GREE product managers are always trying to rig the game to extract the most cash out of us suckers... They couldn't care less that you didn't get the final trinket due to technical issues. They have never cared for the well being of the players. All they care about is revenues and they get paid a handsome salary for finding more ways to screw us.
    Although it was mathematically impossible for sup1 to get the 56 win streak...rumor is the devs dropped it off in their inventory. Seems they do care about some players getting the final trinkets...just not the majority of players.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
    Although it was mathematically impossible for sup1 to get the 56 win streak...rumor is the devs dropped it off in their inventory. Seems they do care about some players getting the final trinkets...just not the majority of players.
    It was not mathematically impossible. And both S1 and S2 got the streak prize in their final battles that were for 12/12. Your information is not factually correct.