Hey Lights Out

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Lights Out

Banned
    Post Count

Hey Lights Out

So final battle Project Phoenix pulls Lights Out. We were ranked 67th at the time. Lights Out 3rd.

I needed 100 more wins for the final goal and I thank god I was able to earn it off one of your members. I'm keeping the cash I got from him by the way

We won't finish top 75 because of this bad match up (thanks gree)!

Last edited by Deadwater; 11-18-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    405k in a top 100 crew? Start looking for a top 10 team

Banned
    Post Count
    After the battle

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE is incompetent View Post
    Congratulations, not many players are strong enough to hit a level 36 camper. Should have been watching the leaderboards more closely if you didn't want to match Lights Out.
    I was not hitting a camper....

Banned
    Post Count
    Just for the record, Lights Out faced much, much worse than Top 75. It seems any time a tiny streak syndicate was on a big streak, GREE would feed them to us. We smashed a Top 750 streak syndicate at worst, and faced other teams ranked in the Top 400 and Top 500. We also demolished the Indians, who matched us when they were ranked 404th I believe. I don't feel too much pity for you for matching Lights Out, since we were completely avoidable if you watched the scoreboard, as I'm sure many other higher ranked teams were.
    Oh see you are completely mistake. I'm not bashing lights out. I have a ton of respect for Zubby and whomever he rolls with. We were not on a streak, we just needed points.

We finished 73rd.

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just for the record, Lights Out faced much, much worse than Top 75. It seems any time a tiny streak syndicate was on a big streak, GREE would feed them to us. We smashed a Top 750 streak syndicate at worst, and faced other teams ranked in the Top 400 and Top 500. We also demolished the Indians, who matched us when they were ranked 404th I believe. I don't feel too much pity for you for matching Lights Out, since we were completely avoidable if you watched the scoreboard, as I'm sure many other higher ranked teams were.
    I think there is a new matching process, every time we got to 5/6 (and the end of the other streaks) we pulled a top team. Fortunately we beat a few but some we couldn't so our streaks suffered. I'm not complaining about it at all, just saying that it was too often we were facing really low teams for the first battles in streaks then a top team in the last to be unfortunate match ups. Anyone else see a similar pattern?

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    It took gree almost 15 mins to get our final matchup and it was you
    well you made 73rd regardless congrats
    Delays like that stopped us from reaching a win streak
    Needed 1 more win

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We got matched up with the Brewski's ranked 3 at the time on streak 7/8. Our pop-tarts were ranked 150ish I think. These sort of streak busting matchups happened way to often to be a fluke.

Appears GREE definitely got their matchup algorithm fixed and in place.

Without the streaks and gold requirements on LTB's they've sucked out the last bit of strategy vs gold enjoyment this game had to offer.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Post Count
    By the way GREE is incompetent is a nice NEW name

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    We got matched up with the Brewski's ranked 3 at the time on streak 7/8. Our pop-tarts were ranked 150ish I think. These sort of streak busting matchups happened way to often to be a fluke.

Without the streaks and gold requirements on LTB's they've sucked out the last bit of strategy vs gold enjoyment this game had to offer.
    Don't worry
    This game will be non-existant soon as many gold spenders have stopped spending

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post

They definitely made some adjustments. We were ranked outside of top 500 and faced several top 20 teams when streaks were getting higher. We won most of them, but dropped enough to stop us from getting the last streak prize. 59 wins and nearly finished the 9th goal.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [CM]]forgetaboutit View Post
    Don't worry
    This game will be non-existant soon as many gold spenders have stopped spending
    They lost 60 gold spenders this weekend. Witt he stat inflation rate most will leave soon, just learn a lesson, Gree did it with CC and will do it again with any of thier other games. Choose wisely your next game provider!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They had to have changed something in the matchup system for so many syns to experience this...I was in a 13 man crew and drew SAS and HTC Blue when we got deeper into the streak goals and sitting around 500th. Makes no sense. And it's not like Gree is even benefitting with such drastic mismatches, they're only pissing off their customers even more.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Oh see you are completely mistake. I'm not bashing lights out. I have a ton of respect for Zubby and whomever he rolls with. We were not on a streak, we just needed points.

We finished 73rd.
    Thanks Deadwater, much appreciated comment!!!

Gree honestly screwed several teams over this weekend with matchups. Personally we can't complain about who we matched. We can only complain about pairing times! Several hours were lost due to 10-2min waiting times! What a joke! Caused us to miss our 12/12 streak by 1 battle!

I do feel for the lower ranked teams and the teams we fought with only 16-20 members (SOlemn Carnage, Pop Tarts, and Reign of Terror). Those matchups really should have never took place...

But this is gree so really what do we expect?

Z
    LIGHTS OUT === NIGHTLIFE DISTRICT KNOCKOUT WINNERS

LMB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have definitely noticed the same thing - the first few teams in the streak were easy and the final would be way out of our league. This cannot be unintentional. This must be Gree's new strategy to reduce stats inflation for everyone but top 10 teams.