GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unfair Gaming Practices

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Unfair Gaming Practices

Dear Gree,

Are you aware that the boss event difficulty nearly doubled between the last epic boss event and this one? In the last epic boss event, the level 100 boss had approximately 700 million health. In the current epic boss event, the level 100 boss has approximately 1.3 billion health!

This completely negates any advantage we might have gained in the interim period between events from attack stat increases and epic boss damage modifiers. And then some.

What incentive is there to increase our stats and earn bonuses, when you inflate event difficulty at such a rapid pace? How about you slow down a little bit and let the players catch up?

In addition to being unfair and exceptionally selfish on Gree's part, these types of events are already out of reach for free to moderate gem players. The current pace at which you are inflating event difficulty will drive away heavy gem spenders as well.

As I have said many times in previous posts, you need to increase event difficulty at a rate where your AVERAGE player can keep up by playing an AVERAGE amount of time and spending an AVERAGE amount of gems. Your events are currently scaling at a rate where not even your top spenders can keep up.

I suggest you take my advice and pass this feedback along to development. I love this game and am trying to help you stop destroying it.
    Last edited by Alleran; 11-18-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And yes, I am in the same boss tier as last time.

Lurker
    Post Count
    hi Alleran, in addition to your post the inclusion of the individual prizes for the war event was crazy it has no place in a team based event if you wish to run individual events fine do so in a separate pvp tournament as you do in Modern War.

You (gree) are slowly sucking the fun out of this game as you push further and further for more and more money from gamers.

sorry for jumping on your post mate but felt it had to be said.

Nitro
    Best of a Bad Bunch

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Please don't hijack my posts.

The individual guild war prizes are not so bad. They have relatively little impact on stats, as they are not cumulative.

No need to respond to this. Thanks.

Post Count
    He was making a point he thought valid, not high jacking your post. I do agree on the inflated stats. I'm sure the next raid boss will be higher than the last one.
    Last edited by StrictNine; 11-18-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrictNine View Post
    He was making a point he thought valid, not high jacking your post. I do agree on the inflated stats. I'm sure the next raid boss will be higher than the last one.
    As long as people continue to beat the quests (regardless of which one) they will continue to raise in difficultly.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudist View Post
    As long as people continue to beat the quests (regardless of which one) they will continue to raise in difficultly.
    Agreed. It should be an effort from all of us to not gem one event (doesn't matter what it is) just to show how ridiculous this game has turned out to be. Maybe that would institute changes...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrictNine View Post
    His point had absolutely nothing to do with my original post. That is the precise definition of hijacking a thread. And it is "hijacking," not "high jacking," you clown.

I was polite to the guy, but thanks for rushing to his defense anyway. Glad to know the forum police are ever-vigilant!

Also, my original post is not about inflated stats. It is about inflated boss difficulty. In this game, "stats" refers to player attack and defense scores.

Think twice about keeping your foolish mouth shut before you go making a donkey of yourself again.
    Last edited by Alleran; 11-18-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleran View Post
    His point had absolutely nothing to do with my original post. That is the precise definition of hijacking a thread. And it is "hijacking," not "high jacking," you clown.

I was polite to the guy, but thanks for rushing to his defense anyway. Glad to know the forum police are ever-vigilant!

Also, my original post is not about inflated stats. It is about inflated boss difficulty. In this game, "stats" refers to player attack and defense scores.

Think twice about keeping your foolish mouth shut before you go making a donkey of yourself again.
    Alleran, you're a disgrace to the entire FUN team. Crawl back into the dirt hole that you came from.
    Your posts don't contribute to this gaming community, and the threads that you've started should be deleted.

Banned
    Post Count
    What an asswipe, he hijacked his own thread.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You're being unnecessarily combative, Alleran. I agree with your point, and agree that the subsequent point was not related. That said, no need to jump on people. Same for you Dragon Buster. Let's keep it civil.

I, for one, have welcomed the break these two events have afforded me. As Gree continues to punish people for playing their games and leveling up, I keep finding other things to do with my time. I'll be back for the next LTQ, but boss events and box events are increasingly pointless for a free player.

Post Count
    This is another example of why leveling is a negative. I have double my attack and struggled with the epic boss this time . I will continue to camp and enjoy the game best that I can .
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's been to long since Alleran last displayed his epic level of obnoxiousness. He can combine making a valid point with needlessly insulting people as well as anyone.

Banned
    Post Count
    Who gives a crap if epic boss is harder? The payout prizes are 10x better...14% beast attack and 91k worth of units alone from guild portion is unprecedented.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The real slim shady View Post
    Who gives a crap if epic boss is harder? The payout prizes are 10x better...14% beast attack and 91k worth of units alone from guild portion is unprecedented.
    apparenty a lot of people.
    Hi guys