Unfair Gaming Practices - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unfair Gaming Practices

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The real slim shady View Post
    Who gives a crap if epic boss is harder? The payout prizes are 10x better...14% beast attack and 91k worth of units alone from guild portion is unprecedented.
    And this is why the Boss is now 25% tougher (against your 14%) so the use of Gems is now paramount to keep up with the increase, you have to remember that if your awared or win a unit the next level will be far mor tougher than previous...even for top players , so middle and free can not get the unit period..hence they need to spend MORE gems than top players just to stay in touch, which is unlikely with current consensus on gem spending
    So you must be in a top ten guild and dont mind spending coupious amounts of gems to get this unit! hope everyone else in your guild has the same views as yourself and have the funds at the ready...

Post Count

Post Count
    To the original post:
    I agree and well said. The events in total, not only the boss, have grown to such levels that it's ridiculous to think that anyone just entering this game, (future gem users?) or low to mid level free players can even dream of completing.

I believe this is more than GREE just focusing in on FUN/RK/SB, there's a strategy being implemented with an unknown end game to us players.

While I have no desire to request anyone to stop playing the game the way they know how or want to play, the only real way GREE will get the point is really.... Just to stop buying gems. If that's for an event, a week, two weeks, a war, whatever. But, it would have to be, across the board, not the........ (Well, I didn't BUY any, I only used what I had left) thus, prompting others to buy to keep up again. Honestly, we can talk until we're blue in the face, but as long as we buy, they'll keep selling.

We're in control of us, not GREE. They can only provide something, we don't have to buy.

War duration was longer? Not anymore
    War frequency to close? Not anymore.

People acted. We have the power, we just have to believe it.

1st, assess the problem,
    2nd, determine a plan of correction
    3rd, act on that plan and make it reality.

We know what the problem is, what's the plan of correction?
    Last edited by Spydrax; 11-18-2013 at 07:43 PM.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydrax View Post
    To the original post:
    I agree and well said. The events in total, not only the boss, have grown to such levels that it's ridiculous to think that anyone just entering this game, (future gem users?) or low to mid level free players can even dream of completing.

I believe this is more than GREE just focusing in on FUN/RK/SB, there's a strategy being implemented with an unknown end game to us players.

While I have no desire to request anyone to stop playing the game the way they know how or want to play, the only real way GREE will get the point is really.... Just to stop buying gems. If that's for an event, a week, two weeks, a war, whatever. But, it would have to be, across the board, not the........ (Well, I didn't BUY any, I only used what I had left) thus, prompting others to buy to keep up again. Honestly, we can talk until we're blue in the face, but as long as we buy, they'll keep selling.

We're in control of us, not GREE. They can only provide something, we don't have to buy.

War duration was longer? Not anymore
    War frequency to close? Not anymore.

People acted. We have the power, we just have to believe it.

1st, assess the problem,
    2nd, determine a plan of correction
    3rd, act on that plan and make it reality.

We know what the problem is, what's the plan of correction?
    Well said! I agree
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    And this is why the Boss is now 25% tougher (against your 14%) so the use of Gems is now paramount to keep up with the increase, you have to remember that if your awared or win a unit the next level will be far mor tougher than previous...even for top players , so middle and free can not get the unit period..hence they need to spend MORE gems than top players just to stay in touch, which is unlikely with current consensus on gem spending
    So you must be in a top ten guild and dont mind spending coupious amounts of gems to get this unit! hope everyone else in your guild has the same views as yourself and have the funds at the ready...
    Really? You are comparing difficulty increases to stat gains? Doesn't make any sense bc of all of the events where there are 0% difficulty increases and 30% stat gains. I absolutely agree with you that it sucks they make the bosses harder but all they are trying to do is make it so 100 bosses takes gems. I'm cool with that by getting over 500k stat gains for free from the guild portion

We are about to finish day 7 completely free...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The real slim shady View Post
    Really? You are comparing difficulty increases to stat gains? Doesn't make any sense bc of all of the events where there are 0% difficulty increases and 30% stat gains.
    Tell me one...

Raid boss? Just insane.
    Boss? More difficult.
    Box? Worst drop rate ever.
    iLTQ? Even that has become a lot harder recently.
    ID 941 689 850

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm just gonna skip over who hijacked who's thread and say that the OP has a valid point. This should be the focus of all our mental power and not picking apart each others meandering thought processes...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe its time we all go free for a war. Just saying. Gree is out of control when even FUN complains.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Maybe its time we all go free for a war. Just saying. Gree is out of control when even FUN complains.
    Yeah FUN complains but have they ever taken their foot off the pedal? NO. If so, why should Gree change their modus operandi?
    Last edited by senna; 11-19-2013 at 04:53 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    Yeah FUN complains but have they ever taken their foot off the pedal? NO. If so, why should Gree change their modus operandi?
    If FUN doesn't floor the pedal all the time and just go cruise control, that would wake up Gree in their sleep to say, "What in the world just happened?"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AllFather Odin View Post
    If FUN doesn't floor the pedal all the time and just go cruise control, that would wake up Gree in their sleep to say, "What in the world just happened?"
    We've been down this road before bc FUN has to finish first, RK will go along with a boycott but once someone else "Breaks" they will spend, Samurai Blood will agree then move all their gem spenders to another guild in their family and gun for it and it will all fall apart just like the one time we tried it. Thats just the top 3, Top 10 wants to stay top ten, top 25-50 etc. There are far too many huge egos and far too many people who spend big cash that have to get the top prizes. Lets just sit back and enjoy the fate that is this game while its still here bc it probably will not be here a year from now.
    IGN: Bryan
    Member Of:

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AllFather Odin View Post
    Good luck with that, last time when there was a planned gem-free war that everybody agreed upon, FUN decided to gem away. It's their way of life.

Post Count
    I have to disagree with the previous posts, that accept failure. Nothing worth having is easy to obtain and movements nearly never get off the ground the first time attempted. But they succeeded because people focused and kept moving forward, not stop and accept that attempt as 'it'. That's a defeatist attitude, that I don't agree with.

In truth, we tried before; we have people with egos; we have people who want to maintain their current placement, yea to all that, but EVERYONE can be led when the right cause and leader are put in place.

People have to want it, and when they do, it'll happen. If not and acceptance of the status quo is okay by everyone and no one is willing to sacrifice an event, then everyone should just stop complaining. Words are empty without action.

FUN/RK/SB, are only three, granted, large contributors, but only three. The problem is: we're not a team, we're to focused on the individual and FEAR of falling behind if we sacrifice. Once were a team, well get what we all want, a fair and competitive game format that everyone, top down, can enjoy playing.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups Crow View Post
    Good luck with that, last time when there was a planned gem-free war that everybody agreed upon, FUN decided to gem away. It's their way of life.
    Mmm gemming away meant in this case around 15m cp to win instead of the then normal 30m cp. (Much higher now)
    Yes i agree with bgood in a way. We tried and i didnt go exactly as planned, but looking at the total cp that war it was a success and things changed for a while.

Right now im at the same point as bgood though. Enjoy the game while its still there
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It might look unfair to players to increess boss health and increess the diffulculty of mobs, but is it unfair? No. We agree to let them makes changes as they see fit, it all falls under the terms of service that we agree to when we start playing.
    Wether we like it or not, is irrelitave when we agree to let them do it.
    Daily player