Congratulations & Well Done To SAS - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Congratulations & Well Done To SAS

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count
    So history has been finally written! No other teams are very worthy of such epic battle than FC and SAS. All props to you and it's nice to see friendly convos for a change. Congratulations FC for (yet again) taking the top spot...congratulations too SAS for defeating the team on the top spot; and for being unbeaten. You are both champions!!! :-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    Bill, it looks like you and most of SAS agree that HB is a BigMouth.
    I didn't say i agree, i just managed to work out who you were talking about which wasn't to hard. I wouldn't bad mouth my team mates in that way. Even before FC was created and up until this day i've always seen HB as a stand up guy but then we all see players differently in this game being on different sides.

Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    Also, I predict both teams will have a lot of players retire following this war.
    Same here, i think many of the old time players have had enough of Gree and being at level 250 just means you have to spend even more to earn the same IP as a low level player.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    It is still a fluke until SAS wins a war. You'd have to complete battles like that every time for 3 days straight. Can you do that? I congratulate gree on their earnings.
    It wasn't a fluke, SAS are strong enough to beat us in battle now. However, whether they can beat us in a war is a totally different kettle of fish because like you said we have to battle like that for 3 days straight.

Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    So you want to see SAS beat on more weaker opponents to officially declare them the best team? They do that in PVP for a fraction of the price. Just use this H2H result. SAS beat FC. They are the best syndicate in CC.

That declaration should not be confused with me thinking that FC doesn't have the best players however. Most are all class.
    That declaration is false and i haven't seen any unofficial let alone official claims that SAS are the best syndicate in CC.

They've won about half of the PvP tournaments so far but the winners of PvP get forgotten very quickly as you seem to have forgotten FC won the first couple of PvPs. How can you claim SAS are the best team in CC? We've been battling for parts of Empire City for months now, have you not checked the winners list?

Surely to claim you are the best syndicate in CC you would have to own the most parts of Empire City? By my maths they are 13 behind.

Congrats to SAS for beating us in a war but they've got a lot of work to do before they can even consider claiming the title of the best syndciate in CC.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    FC and SAS combined score got more IP in one battle than rank #7 did in entire Graveyard Rampage war. Would have nearly ranked #6.

Graveyard rampage rank #6- 13,977,137 IP
    FC and SAS combined Score in epic battle- 13,387,620 IP
    GraveYard rampage Rank #7- 11,314,486 IP

That's a lot of tapping, indeed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    I didn't say i agree, i just managed to work out who you were talking about which wasn't to hard. I wouldn't bad mouth my team mates in that way. Even before FC was created and up until this day i've always seen HB as a stand up guy but then we all see players differently in this game being on different sides.
    Did you read what TZU had to say about him?

It wasn't a fluke, SAS are strong enough to beat us in battle now. However, whether they can beat us in a war is a totally different kettle of fish because like you said we have to battle like that for 3 days straight.
    Battling like that for three days straight would result in 400,000,000 influence points. I'd like to think it would take a bit less to get Fight Club to throw in the towel.

That declaration is false and i haven't seen any unofficial let alone official claims that SAS are the best syndicate in CC.

They've won about half of the PvP tournaments so far but the winners of PvP get forgotten very quickly as you seem to have forgotten FC won the first couple of PvPs. How can you claim SAS are the best team in CC? We've been battling for parts of Empire City for months now, have you not checked the winners list?

Surely to claim you are the best syndicate in CC you would have to own the most parts of Empire City? By my maths they are 13 behind.

Congrats to SAS for beating us in a war but they've got a lot of work to do before they can even consider claiming the title of the best syndciate in CC.
    It really comes down to what you mean by "the best syndicate in CC". If you want to define it based on your previous accomplishments and all the pieces of Empire City with your name, I'd have to agree. If you want to base it on who won the war, I'd have to agree. But if you want to define it as a syndicate where everyone is treated respectfully, where everyone contributes, where there is no class system, where the emphasis is on fun and camaraderie and how much effort you can put in as opposed to how much money you spend, I think SAS is easily the best syndicate in CC.

Or you can go by our last two fights, or by PVP.

You have the date wrong on your signature by the way.

That said, can't take away from Fight Club what they've accomplished in previous wars, or the fact that they won this war.

Post Count
    Winning a battle in crime city, within 60 minutes, against a rival syndicate shows organization and discipline.

Winning a war in crime city shows reckless spending on a phone game. Although I bet GREE employees greatly appreciate the monthly bonuses on their paycheck.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good job SAS. Congratulations. Now time to win the war.
    KiK/LINE: Shadypal

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Did you read what TZU had to say about him?
    I did but like i said we all see different sides to people in this game and I've only ever seen the good side of HB.

Take you for example Monty, you've always been quite pleasant towards me in public but don't think i don't know what you say about me behind my back.

Battling like that for three days straight would result in 400,000,000 influence points. I'd like to think it would take a bit less to get Fight Club to throw in the towel.
    400m sounds about right Na, seriously though, if FC does ever decide to call it a day it'll be because of Gree and no other reason, we love fighting!

It really comes down to what you mean by "the best syndicate in CC". If you want to define it based on your previous accomplishments and all the pieces of Empire City with your name, I'd have to agree. If you want to base it on who won the war, I'd have to agree. But if you want to define it as a syndicate where everyone is treated respectfully, where everyone contributes, where there is no class system, where the emphasis is on fun and camaraderie and how much effort you can put in as opposed to how much money you spend, I think SAS is easily the best syndicate in CC.

Or you can go by our last two fights, or by PVP.

You have the date wrong on your signature by the way.

That said, can't take away from Fight Club what they've accomplished in previous wars, or the fact that they won this war.
    Using your definition i could say i'm the best at leaderboard events because i treat everyone with respect, i always take part in them and open a box on the hour every hour and have as much fun as possible whilst doing it but everyone knows Tam is the queen of the CC leader board events.

The spending is spread across all players in FC and that is how we achieve 1st place every time. It wouldn't work if we said, do what you want this weekend everyone. In fact pretty much every SAS member that has joined us said the main thing they like about FC is that the spending is spread across all players.

The date in my signature is correct, maybe you didn't read the bit that says "in a fair fight".

It was a fair fight and you deserve to be congratulated on your CAMARADERIE and the EFFORT you put in as opposed to how much you spent on that battle
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    I thought both fights were fair, as both teams were quite handicapped in the first one, but to each their own. I am unaware of anything I've said about you behind your back that I haven't or wouldn't say directly to you, so please enlighten me here or via PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post

Take you for example Monty, you've always been quite pleasant towards me in public but don't think i don't know what you say about me behind my back.

LOL @ "in public".

Delusional much?

Banned
    Post Count
    To be fair, there are a number of Fight Club members who I do not think highly of, and I indeed say negative things about them. But I don't recall Billy ever being one of them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As SAS #1 public enemy (lol): Congratulations SAS on beating us this morning. I truly mean it. It was an epic battle. I can recall only one previous battle that was as fun. It was the first war waking up with 20 minutes left in a fight where Indian Nation was winning and we overcame them at the very end. Honestly, I was hoping for a similar result this time too but the more I tapped, the wider the gap became. You all fought like warriors and deserved the win. I truly hope we can do it again. #1 and #2 teams should meet at least once every war!!! Again, congratulations! Well done.

Post Count

Ironic

From the sounds it, it appears as though the battle was monumental.

Hmmmm....come to think of it, it reminds me of the greatest basketball game I played in. We were facing the reigning, undefeated champions. It was the fourth quarter & we were losing. The coach ran into the locker room & woke me up to play, then, miraculously, we overcame them at the very end.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilT View Post
    Hey just wanted everyone to know Gree will never give a refund!!! But iTunes and google play with give refunds for past 60 days. So please be smart, Stop giving this **** of a company your money. Everyone please go get your refund and stop playing this ****ing dumb ass game and lets put a hurting on this company. If everyone asks iTunes and google play for your money back we can put this **** hole company out of business. Who's with me? All they do is treat us like **** and think we can't do anything to them, but we can, iTunes and google with give you a refund for all money spent in past 60 days, so go and get your money back as fast as you can!!!! If we work together we can **** this company over just like they have been doing us for a long time. Tell everyone you know to get your money back!!!!!
    enjoy your ticket out of here!
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]