Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Will make some guild banners / sigs

I'm no professional but my RL work load is going to lighten up shortly and I wouldn't mind spending some time on my graphic design hobby and banners are always fun to make.

So PM me on the forums or contact 'lealekd' on LINE with requests, apologies if I don't get back to you straight away but I'll do my best.

My guild banner below is a safe indicator of whether you'll like the banner you end up with before asking.
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

forgot to add, please include:

- Images you want incorporated

- one liners etc.

- An overall look you may have envisaged (if you have, otherwise I'll be creative)

p.s. If this is popular I will likely preference those which give me the most to work with (faster turnover)
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

I don't really need a banner but....

I just wanted to say..

You are very nice

For those who want stunning, beautiful work you better thank ur lucky stars leale is offering to do this! Banners are hard to make especially nice ones like her's
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Here is a tip, leale...you seem to be trying to give the illusion of a transparent background by making the background white, the same color as the page here, instead of actually making it transparent.

What I mean is the difference between the top image, which is your current banner, and the bottom image, which is what you COULD make.

So what you do to get an image to do this, like the way my banner is done (if you click and drag my banner to the side of the page, you will see that the areas around the image are transparent), is to turn off the Background layer so that you get this checkered background instead of a white background. Like this:

And then you go to File > Save For Web and select PNG-24 from the drop down menu, like this

This willl save the background transparency instead of filling it in.

I knew the general concept of making it transparent or simply removing the background layer but sadly and embarassingly just didn't know the extension to save it under so haven't bothered, thanks Sol
    ARMOUR:

Where did you get the renders of the Tectonic and Meaelstrom?

Awesome work! You inspired me to get on track with making one for our guild, something I hadn't gotten around to. Let me know what you think! (in sig)
    Last edited by Sir Spunge ACE; 11-18-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Where did you get the renders of the Tectonic and Meaelstrom?
    Cut them myself Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Spunge ACE View Post
    Awesome work! You inspired me to get on track with making one for our guild, something I hadn't gotten around to. Let me know what you think! (in sig)
    Great start Spunge! what software did you use?
    ARMOUR:

Just DrawPlus Starter Edition. I haven't done graphic design since practically ...HS? Something like 10 years lol. Took me two hours to do that >.<
    Knights and Dragons

To the surprisingly many people on the list so far I will get to each one as I have time but sadly that won't be until at least tomorrow.

There have been a few awesome concepts so far which I want to try first but other than those It'll be in order of request.

I managed to find a spare 15 mins to fill the first order and I hope people don't mind I might just put the images in the thread to assist with distribution.

Description Given
    Guild: Band of Brothers
    One Liner: Divide and Conquer
    Platform Andriod

I wasn't super creative with the general format I plan to be a bit more diverse in future
    ARMOUR:

I gotta ask, where did you find the android/K&D logos? I couldn't find a K&D with no background (My free software doesn't come with cut. >.<). If you designed the Android one, I'll look for something different XD
    Knights and Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by leale View Post
    Cut them myself Zero
    You think you can cut some pictures for me?

Quote Originally Posted by leale View Post
    To the surprisingly many people on the list so far I will get to each one as I have time but sadly that won't be until at least tomorrow.

There have been a few awesome concepts so far which I want to try first but other than those It'll be in order of request.

I managed to find a spare 15 mins to fill the first order and I hope people don't mind I might just put the images in the thread to assist with distribution.

Description Given
    Guild: Band of Brothers
    One Liner: Divide and Conquer
    Platform Andriod

I wasn't super creative with the general format I plan to be a bit more diverse in future
    Great work! Can't wait to get ours!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Great work! Can't wait to get ours!
    The wait is over, bro.

Here you go. No thanks necessary.

Also, here's the KnD and Android logos, if anyone wants to use them.
    I don't know what Just DrawPlus is, but these ought to import with transparent backgrounds.
    If not...come on, dude...torrent Photoshop like everyone else.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 11-19-2013 at 02:33 PM.