Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Tectonic

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    An out of game update and a in game update just happened for Android, keep your eyes peeled and know how to screenshot!!!
    iOS also received the in game update. And i see no new news in game, and i havent noticed any changes thus far. Is it sad that my first thought was 'Ooooh! I hope Tectonic is fusible!'...? Lol.
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

MAKE EPICS HARDER TO GET, seriously the chest ratio is fine but damn every fight in the arena its my 3 epics vs their 3 epics

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    An out of game update and a in game update just happened for Android, keep your eyes peeled and know how to screenshot!!!
    Your sig makes me wanna join unicorn stampede...

Quote Originally Posted by imTectonic View Post
    MAKE EPICS HARDER TO GET, seriously the chest ratio is fine but damn every fight in the arena its my 3 epics vs their 3 epics
    I doubt every fight, but at the same time.. you expect to just win cause you have 3 epics?

Quote Originally Posted by imTectonic View Post
    omg dat sig

Somebody in my guild that I trust, claims to have fuse tectonic.

No good screenshots, but still somebody pretty reliable claimed it is fusable.

Also, on a side note, I have heard lots of people who claim they fused maelstrom on other sites.

I can vouch for the Maelstrom, i got my own, and i have the screen shots to prove it. Cant figure out how to post them from my phone though... Dang page keeps freezing up. Anywho, yeah. Maelstrom is entirely fusible!

XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

2 of my guildmates (German Heroes) have fused Tectonic today and one has fused Maelstrom.

Hey. One Friend of mine. Xander from Flaming Matter send me these. He fused tectonic toddy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IOS player Level 100 +

IGN : Heaven CENT Stig
    LINE : Stig-em-up
    Guild : Centurions

What the duck! Maelstrom fuseable! Hoooray!

Maelstrom and Tectonic both made fusable the same day! Now to try a ton of combinations for Maelstrom. I can't seem to max my epics in time before getting a new epic anymore.

Maelstrom Irons 99/99
    Sky Majesty 99/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Moontide Platemail 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
    Northerners 99/99

Quote Originally Posted by SkySD View Post
    Maelstrom and Tectonic both made fusable the same day! Now to try a ton of combinations for Maelstrom. I can't seem to max my epics in time before getting a new epic anymore.
    No kidding, I'm in the same boat

I made about half a dozen Moontides trying to fuse for Tectonic... Dang Spirit/Earth epic boss armors Gree was so fond of for a while there. Lol.

Now im out of non earth armors to fuse. I have about 20 earth or earth/something for when i get some non earths though.
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:

This explains the lack of air armors and the totally of earth armors relased... To make harder fusing them. Lucky i was saving some other different ones.

Just fused Tectonic with witch's robes and horseman. Started at 35 too since they were both level 35. Pretty excited about it. That marks my 4th epic.

Maelstrom Irons 99/99
    Sky Majesty 99/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Moontide Platemail 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
    Northerners 99/99