Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Tectonic

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    Seriously why you guys wanted this useless armor that only can fight air armor ? defeated by spirit easily......
    I own a + last time but i ended up using it as a armor fodder
    With good intell you can use it as a strength no matter how many spirit epics there are.

Click on the image if you want to join the number 1 alliance.
    Now recruiting for Justice League (1st), Justice League 2 (3rd), Justice League 3 (*new*) and Justice League 4 (*new*)

I got tectonic, but i didnt fuse it, got it in north chest

Seriously why you guys wanted this useless armor that only can fight air armor ? defeated by spirit easily......
    Wow that seems shortsighted to me....any epic + is worth keeping for a bunch of reasons that don't really matter since your chances of getting another are very slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpain View Post
    Here you go my friend.... was fusing randomly and luck was on my side

http://imgur.com/ov724bC
    Interesting dear!!! Keep it up

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Damn man, that just ripped my heart out. I've been trying hard to get any Epic, and you just throw away a Tectonic + like that.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Tectonic really is awful though, especially the non+ version. And the it has 3100 combined stats argument doesn't mean anything since it only gets 1 guild boost, so in reality it's stats are much lower.

tech

this useless armor can still beat maelstrom and sky majesty because of their wind element
    bLaDe
    Level : 100+
    Guild : Immortal Kingz (Only The Strong Survives)
    Code : wbb - dmy - xxn
    Guild War :
    Battle of the Beasts (146,563 pts)
    War of the Damed (135,634 pts)
    War of the Wicked (234,859 pts)

Maxed Armors:
    -Sky Majestic +
    -Beastmaster +
    -Northerner +
    -Beastmaster
    -Maelstrom
    -2x Blazeborne
    -Moontide
    -Black Kaleidoscopic
    -Guardian's Battlegear

LOOKING FOR STRONG PLAYERS TO ADD AS FRIEND AND TO BATTLE AND SEE WHO IS STRONGER!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Tectonic really is awful though, especially the non+ version. And the it has 3100 combined stats argument doesn't mean anything since it only gets 1 guild boost, so in reality it's stats are much lower.
    What is awful to you, is not awful to everyone. Many of us dont spend money on the game, and fusion of Epics is a huge leap forward in terms of knight strength for us. Epic boss + stats are hovering around 2500 stats as of right now. Other than Epics, EB+ armors are the best armors available to entirely free players such as myself. Tectonic non plus is at 3100 base stats. Now lets assume an 8% all element boosted guild.

EB+ armor: 2500 + (2500x16%) = 2900 total stats. The EB+ got 400 stats from the double element bonuses, bringing it up to a total of 2900 total stats. Still an entire 200 stats short of the BASE stats of the non plus Tectonic.

Tectonic: 3100 + (3100x8%) = 3348 total stats. The non plus Tectonic with its single element boost reaches an entire 448 total stats above the double boosted EB+ armor.

So... Yeah. Your argument is invalid. Regardless of the single element bonus of Tectonic, it still absolutely destroys any other option for free players. That is why we want it.

Also, Tectonic is an Earth armor. It beats Air armors. So any situation that has an Air element, you can whip out your Tectonic and have an advantage. This works especially well if say, youre in a guild war and your enemy guild's sentinel is using Sky Majesty. Put on your Tectonic and do some damage.

As i said in my earlier post, diversity is key for overall strength in K&D.

So, between the 400+ extra stats over the recent EB+s, and the mono Earth situational benefits, Tectonic can be quite the asset for anyone not willing to dump real money into the game.
    Last edited by Vaceron; 11-19-2013 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Grammar
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

Quote Originally Posted by Vaceron View Post
    What is awful to you, is not awful to everyone. Many of us dont spend money on the game, and fusion of Epics is a huge leap forward in terms of knight strength for us. Epic boss + stats are hovering around 2500 stats as of right now. Other than Epics, EB+ armors are the best armors available to entirely free players such as myself. Tectonic non plus is at 3100 base stats. Now lets assume an 8% all element boosted guild.

EB+ armor: 2500 + (2500x16%) = 2900 total stats. The EB+ got 400 stats from the double element bonuses, bringing it up to a total of 2900 total stats. Still an entire 200 stats short of the BASE stats of the non plus Tectonic.

Tectonic: 3100 + (3100x8%) = 3348 total stats. The non plus Tectonic with its single element boost reaches an entire 448 total stats above the double boosted EB+ armor.

So... Yeah. Your argument is invalid. Regardless of the single element bonus of Tectonic, it still absolutely destroys any other option for free players. That is why we want it.

Also, Tectonic is an Earth armor. It beats Air armors. So any situation that has an Air element, you can whip out your Tectonic and have an advantage. This works especially well if say, youre in a guild war and your enemy guild's sentinel is using Sky Majesty. Put on your Tectonic and do some damage.

So, between the 400+ extra stats over the recent EB+s, and the mono Earth situational benefits, Tectonic can be quite the asset for anyone not willing to dump real money into the game.
    Completely agree. Ignore the 1% getting epic guild war armors. The rest want more fuseable epics. About 25% of my guild has an epic other than blaze or moon from opening chests. Everyone of them wants more epics by fusing to balance it out. Better to have 2 blaze and a moon (or a blaze, moon, tec option) than just one mael+ or mael+. Of course I'd like mael as well. But each fusable epic gives greater flexibility.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by -bLaDe- View Post
    this useless armor can still beat maelstrom and sky majesty because of their wind element
    Nice.Sig. how.many chests did you glitch to get that armor list.

Legendary fail of epic proportions.

As I am a free to play player myself I would love a shot at fusing tectonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    Nice.Sig. how.many chests did you glitch to get that armor list.

Legendary fail of epic proportions.

mate i spend too much money for you to call me a cheater. just because you are jealous hater you have to talk **** about other people that have better **** than you.

hating ain't gonna get you an epic spend some gems and you might get one dumb ass!
    grow the **** up DUD
    bLaDe
    Level : 100+
    Guild : Immortal Kingz (Only The Strong Survives)
    Code : wbb - dmy - xxn
    Guild War :
    Battle of the Beasts (146,563 pts)
    War of the Damed (135,634 pts)
    War of the Wicked (234,859 pts)

Maxed Armors:
    -Sky Majestic +
    -Beastmaster +
    -Northerner +
    -Beastmaster
    -Maelstrom
    -2x Blazeborne
    -Moontide
    -Black Kaleidoscopic
    -Guardian's Battlegear

LOOKING FOR STRONG PLAYERS TO ADD AS FRIEND AND TO BATTLE AND SEE WHO IS STRONGER!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaceron View Post

This from someone who rambles about wanting something to counter blaze. Some of us have cloudrage that eats blaze for lunch and would hate for tec to be fusable.

My point is, everyone is just whining because we personally want SOMETHING THAT BENEFITS OURSELVES ONLY.

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    This from someone who rambles about wanting something to counter blaze. Some of us have cloudrage that eats blaze for lunch and would hate for tec to be fusable.

My point is, everyone is just whining because we personally want SOMETHING THAT BENEFITS OURSELVES ONLY.
    Well, i would love to meet someone who doesnt want an asset that benefits his/herself. We all want something. You are no exception. You want for Tectonic to not become fusible. So really, i can go ahead and accuse you of just whining because you dont want something that benefits others at your expense couldnt i...? The answer is yes. I could. However, you already included yourself by using the inclusive pronoun 'we' in your statement, so ill go ahead and not bother picking away at your statement. :P

Also, i am honestly lost about that first line there. What does any of this have to do with me wanting to counter Blaze...? Id love for every element to have a mono fusible epic honestly. That way everybody could pick and choose what elements they want in their line ups and actually plan out attacks instead of just using their three highest stat armors for everything.

As i said before, diversity is key. You can use your Cloudrange to beat up my Blaze, and then i can use a Tectonic to counter your Cloudrange, at which point you can fuse and level a Moontide if you so desire to counter the Tectonic, and on and on and on. Fun for all ages.

There are already so many Spirit epics out and about... The sheer number of Spirit Epic owners probably outweighs the owners of Air epics. So in that regard, i think the majority rules in saying that they would love for Tectonics to flood the Arena so that they can get their Spirit>Earth bonus.

The only issue here is the lack of diversity availabe to be fused for. And that is what we are asking for here. More diversity. It is not that we have some personal vendettas against those of you that own Air epics, it is that we want the option to pick and choose our own strengths and weaknesses, not be limited by the distinct lack of opportunity given to us. And by all means, please join us in owning a Tectonic so that you too can beat up on some unsuspecting Air geared knights. Nothing is stopping you from joining in the fun that is diversity.

Well, i take back that last sentence... Gree is stopping us ALL from joing in the fun of diversity. Share the love Gree, let us fuse Tectonic.
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

An out of game update and a in game update just happened for Android, keep your eyes peeled and know how to screenshot!!!