It's off! Thousands are in tears

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's off! Thousands are in tears

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

It's off! Thousands are in tears

The much publicized mega-match between SAS and FC is off! The deal to match the two Crime City titans fell through last night as an agreement could not be reached despite heavy pressure from the players and the many fans expressing great interest in the potential fight. We invite the leadership of both FC and SAS to respond to this thread to explain why the deal fell through.

Unconfirmed reports say that Montecore, representing SAS, stipulated four conditions before the match could be made. The conditions were described as "bizarre" and "having nothing to do with the proposed battle" by one unnamed source close to the negotiations. The same source said the four conditions included requirements that a FC officer apologize to SAS for some slight occurring months ago and a FC player admit that a well-publicized hacking incident happened differently than initially reported.

I encourage the SAS and FC leadership to come to agreement and give the fans the match-up they desire! With winning streaks lengthening out now, the stakes become higher with each passing battle making the prosed battle even more exciting. Let's remember that this is a game and we are not asking the leaders of the two rivals to give up anything except some virtual rewards and, of course, bragging rights until the next war. To ask FC to meet four conditions all having to do with incidents in the past does not seem to be in the spirit of the game and at least some observers are wondering whether SAS leadership really has any interest in meeting FC.

C'mon guys -- drop the posturing and drop the gloves! Let's get it on!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol straight up fight no rules pick a time from the battle clock. agree it fight. if you cant do that stop making a issue out of it guys. Simple .............I fight if you do this........ I will do that........... crap is just (blank) sort it out you two and straight up fight. also can somebody video it. pick somebody natural to mediate
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    why on earth would SAS want to fight fight club in an even match? We know who will win. I'm sure they're going to say oh no that's not the case blah blah blah whatever dude obviously look who's on the leaderboard right now in the number one spot again. sure SAS beat Fight Club while the servers were scrambled and nobody could tell you exactly how many players were on either team,& able to fight. The results on the leaderboard don't lie I don't see SAS name anywhere on the map
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What a shame

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyperson1 View Post
    The much publicized mega-match between SAS and FC is off! The deal to match the two Crime City titans fell through last night as an agreement could not be reached despite heavy pressure from the players and the many fans expressing great interest in the potential fight. We invite the leadership of both FC and SAS to respond to this thread to explain why the deal fell through.

Unconfirmed reports say that Montecore, representing SAS, stipulated four conditions before the match could be made. The conditions were described as "bizarre" and "having nothing to do with the proposed battle" by one unnamed source close to the negotiations. The same source said the four conditions included requirements that a FC officer apologize to SAS for some slight occurring months ago and a FC player admit that a well-publicized hacking incident happened differently than initially reported.

I encourage the SAS and FC leadership to come to agreement and give the fans the match-up they desire! With winning streaks lengthening out now, the stakes become higher with each passing battle making the prosed battle even more exciting. Let's remember that this is a game and we are not asking the leaders of the two rivals to give up anything except some virtual rewards and, of course, bragging rights until the next war. To ask FC to meet four conditions all having to do with incidents in the past does not seem to be in the spirit of the game and at least some observers are wondering whether SAS leadership really has any interest in meeting FC.

C'mon guys -- drop the posturing and drop the gloves! Let's get it on!
    I smell a pay per view!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamlegend View Post
    I smell a pay per view!!!!
    Lol.. I can see the forum sending itunes cards to each side to see it happen
    retired

Lurker
    Post Count
    They should be matched up just like everyone else I don't get to choose who I fight

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper8427 View Post
    They should be matched up just like everyone else I don't get to choose who I fight
    problem is the theory is that they watch the leaderboard and don't declare if there is movement so they don't match.

Smart tactic if you don't want to draw FC. We do that since there is no way we can score against them anymore. Would rather keep our peeps together and deal with what they can/cannot afford rather than do the revolving door
    retired

Post Count
    Its easy for teams at the top to avoid each other. They won't declare when their foes dont have any ip movement on the leaderboard. Plus they all have people communicating and keeping in touch, along with various insiders.

Some call it dodging, others call it tactics. I'm with the latter.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    I

others call it tactics. I'm with the latter.
    Agreed as the majority of many teams don't have the ability to score on the top two and hitting the wall repeatedly is boring
    retired

Lurker
    Post Count

Post Count
    Sure you do... You're just bad at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Sure you do... You're just bad at it.
    more stupid responses dip****, please enlighten us that obviously don't know how to play the game. i'm in a 500-750 syn, how can I choose who to fight?
    abandoned

Post Count
    Same way sas does. If you don't want to match against FC, watch their scores.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Why is this even something that needs to be discussed its a battle and should b random, every one should have 2 face every 1 no matter what