Game transfer to new phone

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Game transfer to new phone

Post Count

Game transfer to new phone

Hey guys ,

A guild mate of mine recently got a new iPhone. He has been asking about how to transfer the game frm one device to another. I having no experience in the matter turn to u all. I did forum search for "game transfer" and "transfer" I did not find relevent kingdom age information. We would be greatful or any assistance/info. Ty all for reading

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Once there was a great thread on it, unfortanetly cant find it anymore.
    However this one might help as well
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...light=Transfer
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Email support, they are usually very quick and efficient with that, got mine within 2 days. Kudos to Gree for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Yessfsdd View Post
    Hey guys ,

A guild mate of mine recently got a new iPhone. He has been asking about how to transfer the game frm one device to another. I having no experience in the matter turn to u all. I did forum search for "game transfer" and "transfer" I did not find relevent kingdom age information. We would be greatful or any assistance/info. Ty all for reading
    KA - 541-706-222

CC - 381-841-430 (Retired)

Post Count
    Use the "Contact Support" in the game help menu.

Send a ticket to Gree using the old device, indicating that you would like "this account" from the old device to be transferred to a new device. Once you sent the email, you will see the ticket number being generated, together with the date and time of your email. Take note of these numbers.

You should have KA installed in your new device. From the new device, send another ticket to Gree and quote the above ticket number with the date and time generated from the old device. Tell Gree that you want the account from that old device to be transfer into this new device. Put in a plea somewhere in your email that "you hope Gree will do the transfer without glitch, and you appreciate the hardwork, blah blah blah..."

I got mine done in less than a day. Staff is called Shirley. Should be an IT babe.

Good luck to your transfer. I've heard of glitches that took days to resolved.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this is what gree told me to transfer game. i did it and they transferred my account in 3 hours. i was not able to transfer it with itunes/icloud account, so i sent them an email with all the data of old and new account.

Thank you for contacting Support. If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible:

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

For security purposes, please also provide as much of the following information as possible:

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (you can attach these to the reply to this email)

-Recent in-game gold/gem purchases

-Your last login time

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I had all that information. When I contacted them, I had my games switched in minutes. Literally. It was the best customer service I have ever had - anywhere. Thank you Carmen Cruz at Gree support.

Carmen helped me migrate my account to a new device too. Best customer service I have received from GREE.

Quote Originally Posted by Frothypython View Post
    I had all that information. When I contacted them, I had my games switched in minutes. Literally. It was the best customer service I have ever had - anywhere. Thank you Carmen Cruz at Gree support.