The Official "Fight Club Members Past & Present Share Their Thoughts" Thread - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official "Fight Club Members Past & Present Share Their Thoughts" Thread

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reddevil View Post
    Montecore, like I said, I don't lie. There, that should answer your HB question.
    Ya know, it always strikes me as odd when people talk about SAS & others hacking...as if FC is immune. Those in the club know that I know, that they know, that I know better. One wrong move from any of them...checkmate.
    I've always known you to be an honest person, I guess it's just surprising to me that someone who spends so much money on this game would risk his account by hacking/glitching. Let alone he's a founding FC member and they used to preset such a squeaky clean image.

I've got tons of dirt on FC at this point but I sort of don't care. Not interested in ratting someone out to Gree support for using a transferred account even if they're on FC.

I've always said I wouldn't join Fight Club. It seems very boring to me. But I also can see how it can be quite relaxing. No hunt, no thrill, no chase, but at least there was always the sense that first was automatic and at best SAS could make you tap into Monday.

So I do get how someone who just wanted to make their IP and get their prizes would join. But beating them was always the point of the game to me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I've always known you to be an honest person, I guess it's just surprising to me that someone who spends so much money on this game would risk his account by hacking/glitching. Let alone he's a founding FC member and they used to preset such a squeaky clean image.

I've got tons of dirt on FC at this point but I sort of don't care. Not interested in ratting someone out to Gree support for using a transferred account even if they're on FC.

I've always said I wouldn't join Fight Club. It seems very boring to me. But I also can see how it can be quite relaxing. No hunt, no thrill, no chase, but at least there was always the sense that first was automatic and at best SAS could make you tap into Monday.

So I do get how someone who just wanted to make their IP and get their prizes would join. But beating them was always the point of the game to me.
    Besides your dedication for sas, why wouldn't you join fc?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDouchMoney View Post
    They keep banning me on here and I keep coming back only to help everyone in crime city. Ask me anything, I'm the real big money, the one and only, and yes I'm a fat douche tool. I can't help it but I'm sorry to anyone who has hurt feels from things I have said. I'm slow, retarded, and have small man part, that's why I'm allways mad.
    Hi Big Money, glad your back

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie2345 View Post
    Besides your dedication for sas, why wouldn't you join fc?
    They are the team to beat, the mountain to climb. Joining them wins nothing and proves nothing. The goal of defeating them has always been the purpose of the game to me. You can't say you saved Zelda by teaming up with Gannon.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count

So are you gonna move on to something else now that you won? It seems that you will have to find something better to do with your time. Starting SAS 14 seems pointless.Maybe teaming up with HB and taking down the establishment. Seems like the only thing you haven't done.
    Last edited by Dirty Larry; 11-16-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Post Count
    They are the team to beat, the mountain to climb. Joining them wins nothing and proves nothing. The goal of defeating them has always been the purpose of the game to me. You can't say you saved Zelda by teaming up with Gannon.
    Rather proud of that metaphor?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Rather proud of that metaphor?
    It's a simile.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    It's a metaphor. A simile is a comparison and requires inclusion of "as" or "like".

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    It's a metaphor. A simile is a comparison and requires inclusion of "as" or "like".
    Great similes. http://dysonology.wordpress.com/2011...-school-exams/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave View Post
    Love it.

Post Count
    pwned.......

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    In my head and when I was writing, I completely envisioned a like in the original sentence. Failed on that one.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    In my head and when I was writing, I completely envisioned a like in the original sentence. Failed on that one.
    Soz, couldn't resist. I accept the "like" in your head.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    pwned.......
    When you have completed your primary school education and can communicate intelligibly, do feel free to comment. Until then, my little trollette, hush, the adults are talking.

Post Count
    When you have completed your primary school education and can communicate intelligibly, do feel free to comment. Until then, my little trollette, hush, the adults are talking.
    Lol. Nice try, bro. Sadly, the only failure that occurred here was your inability to recognize:

1) I was agreeing with you.

2) "pwned" is a purposefully mispelled ancient interwebz meme.

Do feel free to engage me again and try to knock me down a peg though. I enjoy pointing out ironic stupidity.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.