The Official "Fight Club Members Past & Present Share Their Thoughts" Thread

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Fight Club Members Past & Present Share Their Thoughts" Thread

Banned
    Post Count

The Official "Fight Club Members Past & Present Share Their Thoughts" Thread

This is a place for Fight Club members to share their personal experiences fighting for FC. I hope they will answer questions as well. Please, no trolling or bickering. This could be a great thread.

Post Count
    I'm more than inclined to take you up on this offer.

TZU

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well, they should bring me on to FC with my former 1.9m attk def I am sure they would take me. Oh wait, hackers with those high stats would get attacked and banned. I mean no one in FC has stats as high as mine right? Plus my 9k ip would make them all quit out of sheer embarrassment over their own poor ip. Yeah, I am mad 'bro".

Post Count

TZU. FC, please don't hate me.

The following was posted in a now closed thread. HB, the author.
    :[/Originally Posted by dr007]

"I have many friends in SAS. They are stand up players. I have many who idolize me in SAS as well...
    Here's a novel concept lil kitty: FACTS
    Fact 1: you are afraid of FC as you should be.
    Fact 2: SAS hates HB. Yawn. Yawn. I'd hate HB too if he robbed and beat me every 2-3 hours.
    Fact 3: do you even believe your own stories? Do you think for one minute anyone else does? I have had SAS players tell me how much you disgust them.
    Fact 4: lil kittie is a very appropriate name for you. You may be telling us the truth through your name for once.
    Fact 5: you were irrelevant and I just made you famous by acknowledging you. No more. Have fun in your delusional mind!!! Don't forget your meds...

P.S. How is the used car business? Getting a commission these days?"

End quote: [/Originally Posted by dr007/]

My how things have changed. FC, the original FC, was nothing like the FC playing today. I was with FC from the very first battle up until around the 10th battle. I played as TZU.

When I was recruited into FC it was based upon being part of a family, and more importantly, to destroy those evil, disrespectful Indians. I was new to CC & had only heard about Indian Nation. With that said, there is not one single member of Indian Nation that I ever disliked or disparaged; likewise, there is no member of Indian Nation that personally attacked me. Much respect to them.

My intent is not aimed at demeaning the entire FC membership, in fact, it's to advocate for the numerous individuals who now hate the game...many friends in FC.

Now I must say that some of FC, especially those that should know better, have turned into the very thing they set out to destroy---Indian Nation---.
    In fact, some of your people are downright disgusting regarding their ignorant, intolerant posts. We always encouraged members not to reply to posts, forum speak or hearsay. In large part due to Cerberus' leadership, FC showed & earned respect. Sadly, that legacy is tarnishing. I saw FC changing a very long time ago & that's why I left. Winning-at-all-costs is a recipe for disaster & TZU isn't an ingredient, rather a cleaner.

To have one member, a board member at that, refer to his 10 teammates (which fought their tails off only to lose to SAS) as "weak players", is the essence & true character of what FC has become. In addition, HB, did you really post that people "idolize" you? Listen to yourself. If that isn't grandiosity, narcissism 101, I don't know what is?

Bud, when your team is down, when players are injured or sick, you don't say, "we lost today because we had our weak players in." Perhaps you should say, "we didn't have a full deck & the opponent took advantage." But that's not in your DNA. A foxhole partner you are not.

Fact: you need those "weak players" to feed the rich. Without your "weak players" you stand alone...the very place you'll be when all is said & done. Start showing respect to your teammates. There is no HB in Team, (Mr. Admitted Time Traveler), your friends are my friends & you copped out to that one on your own.

Please, anybody, feel free to say what you will about my post. That's what a democracy is for. Say I apparently have some grudge against FC. Say anything. As long as you know that I say truth. For those that know me understand I was/am a real friend & teammate.

I'm sorry FC. I don't dislike the majority of you. I dislike what I used to be a part of...worst mistake I made in CC.

TZU

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDouchMoney View Post
    They keep banning me on here and I keep coming back only to help everyone in crime city. Ask me anything, I'm the real big money, the one and only, and yes I'm a fat douche tool. I can't help it but I'm sorry to anyone who has hurt feels from things I have said. I'm slow, retarded, and have small man part, that's why I'm allways mad.
    Lololololololol need to sig this.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    me too!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    too late already did it
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reddevil View Post
    The following was posted in a now closed thread. HB, the author.
    :[/Originally Posted by dr007]

"I have many friends in SAS. They are stand up players. I have many who idolize me in SAS as well...
    Here's a novel concept lil kitty: FACTS
    Fact 1: you are afraid of FC as you should be.
    Fact 2: SAS hates HB. Yawn. Yawn. I'd hate HB too if he robbed and beat me every 2-3 hours.
    Fact 3: do you even believe your own stories? Do you think for one minute anyone else does? I have had SAS players tell me how much you disgust them.
    Fact 4: lil kittie is a very appropriate name for you. You may be telling us the truth through your name for once.
    Fact 5: you were irrelevant and I just made you famous by acknowledging you. No more. Have fun in your delusional mind!!! Don't forget your meds...

P.S. How is the used car business? Getting a commission these days?"

End quote: [/Originally Posted by dr007/]

My how things have changed. FC, the original FC, was nothing like the FC playing today. I was with FC from the very first battle up until around the 10th battle. I played as TZU.

When I was recruited into FC it was based upon being part of a family, and more importantly, to destroy those evil, disrespectful Indians. I was new to CC & had only heard about Indian Nation. With that said, there is not one single member of Indian Nation that I ever disliked or disparaged; likewise, there is no member of Indian Nation that personally attacked me. Much respect to them.

My intent is not aimed at demeaning the entire FC membership, in fact, it's to advocate for the numerous individuals who now hate the game...many friends in FC.

Now I must say that some of FC, especially those that should know better, have turned into the very thing they set out to destroy---Indian Nation---.
    In fact, some of your people are downright disgusting regarding their ignorant, intolerant posts. We always encouraged members not to reply to posts, forum speak or hearsay. In large part due to Cerberus' leadership, FC showed & earned respect. Sadly, that legacy is tarnishing. I saw FC changing a very long time ago & that's why I left. Winning-at-all-costs is a recipe for disaster & TZU isn't an ingredient, rather a cleaner.

To have one member, a board member at that, refer to his 10 teammates (which fought their tails off only to lose to SAS) as "weak players", is the essence & true character of what FC has become. In addition, HB, did you really post that people "idolize" you? Listen to yourself. If that isn't grandiosity, narcissism 101, I don't know what is?

Bud, when your team is down, when players are injured or sick, you don't say, "we lost today because we had our weak players in." Perhaps you should say, "we didn't have a full deck & the opponent took advantage." But that's not in your DNA. A foxhole partner you are not.

Fact: you need those "weak players" to feed the rich. Without your "weak players" you stand alone...the very place you'll be when all is said & done. Start showing respect to your teammates. There is no HB in Team, (Mr. Admitted Time Traveler), your friends are my friends & you copped out to that one on your own.

Please, anybody, feel free to say what you will about my post. That's what a democracy is for. Say I apparently have some grudge against FC. Say anything. As long as you know that I say truth. For those that know me understand I was/am a real friend & teammate.

I'm sorry FC. I don't dislike the majority of you. I dislike what I used to be a part of...worst mistake I made in CC.

TZU
    I appreciate your honesty TZU. Did HB really admit to Fight Club that he time travelled? FC really changed when you left, maybe it had more to do with Cerberus leaving, I don't know. But I agree with everything you wrote.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In-Game Name: [FwD] 4RCH1M3D3S
    Former member of FC: I fought 5 wars with FC and 5 with FwD.

FwD is my clan and they will always hold a special place with me.
    But I had a great time fighting with FC. I never had the highest stats in the group but I was never made to feel anything but a valuable member. I would often laugh when I read posts on here about who FC people are and what they do. Utterly ridiculous at times.

The HB comment is unfortunate but it is being taken way out of context. Anyone who knows HB knows he is a good guy and cares about the team. We all know on every team there are players who can put up points in bunches and there are those who meet targets but spread out their contribution. I took his comment to mean that the players who could score lots fast could't log on. Everyone on FC is formidable and can easily find a target on SAS so clearly he didn't mean weak in stats or resources. I dare you to find another syndicate where the point contribution is as well distributed.

Cerb was a huge loss to the team and cannot be replaced but the team leadership now is damn good in their own right. Of course everyone has their own experience. I can only share mine.
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    Montecore, like I said, I don't lie. There, that should answer your HB question.
    Ya know, it always strikes me as odd when people talk about SAS & others hacking...as if FC is immune. Those in the club know that I know, that they know, that I know better. One wrong move from any of them...checkmate.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDouchMoney View Post
    They keep banning me on here and I keep coming back only to help everyone in crime city. Ask me anything, I'm the real big money, the one and only, and yes I'm a fat douche tool. I can't help it but I'm sorry to anyone who has hurt feels from things I have said. I'm slow, retarded, and have small man part, that's why I'm allways mad.
    Did you really just quote your own message? Someone's desperate for attention.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ is a faggot View Post
    Hey, how's the ban?

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    great who is this n00b. The_ is better than you

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Platform96 View Post
    The_ > you. Cya kid.
    Other than plop, I admire The_'s dedicate to create alternate accounts to agree with himself.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Other than ploop, I admire The_'s dedicate to create alternate accounts to agree with himself.
    mental much?!?!?!?!?