Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Personally he seemed like a douche to me, the way he'd do stuff like this.

But hey, to each his own.
    Hey, you used the wrong color, you're supposed to use fffafa to make it invisible.

Pony rolled

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Gree, as it seems you are either to lazy or stupid to click his link, here is the video

A pony and awful music for 4:34

Great work

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Merry christmas gree, I got some browser extensions for you so you don't take the same actions again:

1. Click me if you use Firefox

2. Click me if you use Chrome

3. Click me if you use an inferior browser
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Somethings tell me that sparkle and ihit are still here.... I dont know what.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Somethings tell me that sparkle and ihit are still here.... I dont know what.
    Mark is here too even though he's still got a perma-ban. Kinda easy to figure out who is who here.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Your an asshat euny its obvious I consider this obvious attempt at marketing funny. As for why would I think maybe he was banned in game? well , its not like most of us hide which player we are. And gree seems like a retarded cop , letting some go to easily while being
    Ridiculously harsh on others ,with zero communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    And gree seems like a retarded cop , letting some go to easily while being
    Ridiculously harsh on others ,with zero communication.
    Your views resonate well with mine; taking actions just for the sake of showing off that they are taking actions (you know "oh we are doing something" "look we are busy") is completely ineffective if there's no consistency, communication, or even a half-a$$ed attempt to do some basic fact checks. If this was truly about that link, then it only took 2 seconds of clicking the link to see that the link was a joke. If this was about banning trolls in the forums, it really only takes someone with half a brain and 15 minutes of scrolling through the forums to see that Sparkle does not fit the mold.

These "actions" that GREE is taking... it's just dumb and frustrating. Put a little more thought and effort, and you can make a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    Gree, as it seems you are either to lazy or stupid to click his link, here is the video

A pony and awful music for 4:34

Great work
    +1

nice spoon feeding

What's more worrying is that if it REALLY was a hack, surely Gree employees should've clicked on it to see what the hack is and try to fix it. But they seemed to have ignored it completely
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpain View Post
    What's more worrying is that if it REALLY was a hack, surely Gree employees should've clicked on it to see what the hack is and try to fix it. But they seemed to have ignored it completely
    Good point. This whole motion about trying to deal with the cheaters... is it a bluff?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Lol.... and Moontide, the outdated, crappy epic.
    Well, IF THEY THINK Half blood dragon worth 5k gems, then moontide should be at least that amount too.

Apparently there is a high inflation in the gems market due to glitches and cheaters.....

RE...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpain View Post
    I did sent them an email earlier about a glitch which people can attack the same friend limitless time. I also tells them how it works. But they just answer me stupid like "Yeah, the weather is nice yeah". No game-related answer at all.... As if they didnt speak english at all....

Ban on the forum or game?

Quote Originally Posted by teemohut234 View Post
    Ban on the forum or game?
    Forum, I just hit 333 posts too :-(