Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Can someone from GREE please read this - unjust decision in the forum

I'm trying to be calm, but I'm actually pretty livid right now.

I found out that Sparkle_DPA has been banned. I understand that Sparkle, like many of the competitive guild members, have participated in a fair amount of taunting others, but this isn't all that out of line considering that most people do use the forums as a venue to vent, tease, or complain. We all do it.

So I just don't understand why Sparkle is banned. There's nothing that Sparkle did that was out of line or violated the forum rules. I do have to wonder if a staff took some of Sparkle's tongue-in-cheek jokes a bit too personally or a bit to literally.

If there's a way that someone can review this decision to bana bit more carefully, I would like for it to happen. I do believe that this was 100% a mistake made by a GREE personnel. If, in the slightest chance that this is a legitimate ban based on some legitimate concerns that I was not aware of, then perhaps someone from GREE could make an effort to contact Sparkles to explain why this decision was made. I do think that Sparkle_DPA is an asset to the game and the community, and simply deserves that bit of a respect considering Sparkle's avid support for the game.

I will wait patiently to hear a follow up either from GREE.. or a confirmation of an attempted correspondence between GREE and Sparkles regarding this issue. If nothing happens out of this, then, I will be very disappointed. This is not how you treat one of your top valued customers.

He was posting a link in his Sig that spread and gave instructions on hacking/rooting/glitching. Even though he did it begging gree to fix it. It is still in direct violation of tos. We can only hope gree realizes his true intentions and doesn't make it permanent.

his link led to a stupid poney video, you never clicked on it

IH82Lose was also banned btw and all he did was expose all the cheating that OP did. But it looks like Gree has 0 Tolerance for people talking or reporting about glitches/bugs/exploits and cheating yet they have enough tolerance to give out slap on the wrists to people who DID glitch/cheat etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    He was posting a link in his Sig that spread and gave instructions on hacking/rooting/glitching. Even though he did it begging gree to fix it. It is still in direct violation of tos. We can only hope gree realizes his true intentions and doesn't make it permanent.
    That link was intended as a joke, and had you actually clicked on it, you would see why it was a joke. Only an idiot would openly advertise a genuine cheat link, and anyone who pays 5 minutes of attention in the forum posts will recognize that Sparkle_DPA is not that idiot. I'm led to believe that there are GREE employees who are hired to monitor things that happen in the forums carefully. So it's either a case of a mistake that they need to fix or someone in there is a serious slacker draining the company's bank account.

Is it a temp ban or permanent?

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Of course I didn't, I wouldn't cheat even if no punishment existed. I want to win because I'm better. Not because I rigged it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    Is it a temp ban or permanent?
    Permanent. No explanations given. No warning.

Just like that.

Permanent, hopefully. DOWN WITH TEH SPARKLES! Only room for one troll in these here forrumms.

Forum or game too?

how could he be banned in game? do you use your brain ? if u gonn say its bcuz of friend code then anyone could pretend to be anybody on forums -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    Forum or game too?
    I really didn't want to go there because I'm going to sound really cynical. But no, they did not ban Sparkle from the game. Apparently, shut up and pay up is the motto.

I'm soooo going to take my comment back and apologize about this ONLY WHEN I SEE that GREE has admitted to their mistakes and fixed it. Bring Sparkle back!

Apparently Elita wasn't kidding when she said she wasn't into bronies

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Only room for one troll in these here forrumms.
    Even a troll can use company

Quote Originally Posted by Olgar View Post
    how could he be banned in game? do you use your brain ? if u gonn say its bcuz of friend code then anyone could pretend to be anybody on forums -.-
    Yes I use my brain, but this is Gree were talking about......the guys who think black kal+ was worth 5k gems