To the members of VFF Legends.... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To the members of VFF Legends....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    We ain't big league but close enough to get big league matches. Here is what happens and the event is just heating up with 24 hours to go ...

I hope all money was vaulted...
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We ain't big league but close enough to get big league matches. Here is what happens and the event is just heating up with 24 hours to go ...

holy !@#$ over 5 k loses, is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think this would be the equivalent of a high school senior giving an atomic wedgie to a freshman Lol

Post Count
    Lol, my squad will face em prolly n we'll drop the hammer on em for ya😜

Post Count

If it makes you feel any better everyone at a high level gets a beating...even the strongest players we have (because of their level and our multiple matchups with the top 3)

As for the other teams we have faced we are sorry if we broke your streak. The Gree matchup system was clearly broken this time.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    I'm old. therefore a lot of folks get classified as such. don't get your panties in a bunch.
    My depends are not in a bunch. Just wondering you thought that if you beat somebody they are a kid?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    If it makes you feel any better everyone at a high level gets a beating...even the strongest players we have (because of their level and our multiple matchups with the top 3)

As for the other teams we have faced we are sorry if we broke your streak. The Gree matchup system was clearly broken this time.
    Thanks for explaining that Thief We aint that far behind you guys so I know what you're talking about. And the guys whos losses I posted is at 10k now. Thats absolutely normal. If you are top25/10 you will get multiple top1/2/3 matches over the weekend. And then your high level players are toast, regardless of stats.