To the members of VFF Legends....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To the members of VFF Legends....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

To the members of VFF Legends....

All I can say is holy cow! We are a top 250 team that just got matched up with you and suffice it to say we just got handed our butts. After the first minute when the score was 30k to 0 we figured out that we needed to just stand down. Final score 423000 to 6500. One of our members ended up at almost 900 losses. Wow. Just joined this faction after Mexico and so just really got a good taste of what happens in the big leagues lol. Good luck to you guys.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry about that

Best of luck this weekend.
    VFF LEGENDS

Nuked my base and officially retired. I win.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    its nice to see someone who isn't crying and whining about the loss.. well done sir.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Indeed. Apologies. I gave that kid 200 of those 900. lol

Consistent Contributor SlashRacer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Its all part of the game.

My apologizes to BossMan! I put over a vault if gold in his arse.

Best of luck to you and your team!!!

Consistent Contributor SlashRacer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh yeah....we are not the biggest fish in the sea. We had it put to us the same way a couple of times already.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Over a vault of gold in one match. He must of been a good farm and I must say I wish I was well off enough to drop that kindof cash into a game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have a feeling there will be plenty more of this coming from VFF the next 2 days lol.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's all good it's part of the game. Just blew me away because I had never seen that happen before. When we saw the strength of your DL our chat blew up haha. Only bad part in my eyes is that since we stopped attacking we were losing that much ground. Very glad you didn't decide to stick me with any of those attacks. Real treat going up against you guys though. Best of luck in the war.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SlashRacer View Post
    Its all part of the game.

My apologizes to BossMan! I put over a vault if gold in his arse.

Best of luck to you and your team!!!
    If this is our Bossman you're talking about(The Invinceable Tribe) he was a little sore and so were a few others lol !also you ended up with 600000+ points but at least I won a few and some of your guys lost against me!I'm the dl SPWD .
    We were hoping you would stop and we could take you by surprise,that didn't happen lol

Not annoyed you did that,we have done the same when we find a good target,happy hunting.

Steve The Invinceable Tribe.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    If this is our Bossman you're talking about(The Invinceable Tribe) he was a little sore and so were a few others lol !also you ended up with 600000+ points but at least I won a few and some of your guys lost against me!I'm the dl SPWD .
    We were hoping you would stop and we could take you by surprise,that didn't happen lol

Not annoyed you did that,we have done the same when we find a good target,happy hunting.

Steve The Invinceable Tribe.

Funny we are facing you right now, and I ran across this post. Just thought id say whats up and best of luck to you guys, The Pigs

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcm2013 View Post
    Funny we are facing you right now, and I ran across this post. Just thought id say whats up and best of luck to you guys, The Pigs
    You wishing him best of luck? I don't think so You probably have a vault with his name on it lol

Post Count
    Only just beat us by around 4k was it so no he didn't have a vault with my name on it,and I may have had one with glens name on it so don't assume things thanks!
    Anyway good battle guys,shame we didn't have more players on but we were close,good luck.
    Last edited by SPWD; 11-17-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    Only just beat us by around 4k was it so no he didn't have a vault with my name on it,and I may have had one with glens name on it so don't assume things thanks!
    Anyway good battle guys,shame we didn't have more players on but we were close,good luck.
    Was kidding, hence the smiley face. Was imagining 2 people before battle, shaking hands wishing each other luck but each had a gun behind their back.

Post Count
    Ok sorry buddy just some people on here think you can't win against a higher team and talk down at you like you have no chance,I bet there have been a few people scratching their heads after losing to us lol.
    Good luck

Steve