Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
I feel nothing for these streak teams.. Freaking awesome that they get hammered ..a touch of there own medicine and they cry like baby's
Haha... Funny you talk of crying btw seeing as how your last couple posts on this forum have been:

"That is total bs.. We are a top 750 team (just) and were matched with the red right hand(ranked 11last war) we have 44 members and faced there 60 . Not one target we could beat. Infact we could add 25 of our members attack together and would still not be able to beat there dl.. There weakest player has 1.5 mill more def than our dl. Best player.
So F U . Saying we were an even match."

And...

"We were ranked 614 in Mexico and we had a match against red right hand (1th Mexico) if we had to add all our attacks together we may have been able to beet the 11mil def of their dl. Not only that we got intel and there weakest member has 2 mil more defense than our strongest attack. They are also 60 members to our 42. Only thing I am grateful is that they did not **** us badly . But it did mess our 5/5 streak hope gree thinks we all satisfied. But they would not know customer satisfaction if it bit them in the ass."

I can practically hear you sobbing into a pillow through your text.