Match up algorithm has ranking removed... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match up algorithm has ranking removed...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    My faction
    -Members: 2

Opponent
    -Members: 46
    Haha ouch. This is probably one of the best examples if true of how bad the rankings are. Did you plunker down a ton of gold for a win?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I don't mind since it makes it more competitive. Mini factions with a few super strong players that are set up for streaks
    now have a challenge and something to worry about.

Consistent Contributor commander Don's Avatar
    Post Count
    Our rank and members 345/9 drew 2/60
    McGurt: 9th in Mexico

7th France - 8th India - 7th Canada - 7th Australia
    15th Poland - 7th Madagascar - 4th Columbia - 7th in Ireland
    6th in China - 20th Egypt - 22nd Greenland - 30th Brazil

Been Riding the pain train since China....

Don't worry

Gree will sell you units to make up for this

Post Count
    Does anyone know what position Team USA is in? After 15 mins they put 90k against us
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry Same story... over and over

So, we are a smaller team, and not made up of monsters. We were doing ok, then every time we hit the final battle of a streak we would be matched with a team way out of our league. We spent way more gold than anyone should have to for one battle to win it by a hair, to everyone's surprise. Then on our next streak, first 2 were ok. Factions with 30+ more ppl than us but at least a few targets we could hit. Overall strength was 10x ours. The next 4 battles were desperate ones. But the final battle takes the cake. No way is the matching based on ANY of the criteria I have ever heard of. We are a low rank team most of the time, 750 tier. A little higher going into this battle but def not a top 25 team. We got put up against a Top 25. With over Twice the number of players that we had. And their smallest guy was bigger than our largest. In fact, if you added together the stats of our entire team you would be equal to their top 3 guys... so what, the other 25 are window dressing? As if that wasn't enough of an insult, Gree adds an injury... team members getting locked out of game with "server error" until the battle was over. Oh... and missing points. Have you ever looked at your points before you went for it, counted the number of hits and points scored, and then checked after? You might find more than a few missing. After my recent 3 communications with Gree I am thinking the frustration and anger is not the way I want to spend my leisure time.

Post Count
    Thanks GREE!

If i could ban you i would right now! I hope for next event you'll change it back to the old way. This is totally unfair.

W T F !!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    Haha ouch. This is probably one of the best examples if true of how bad the rankings are. Did you plunker down a ton of gold for a win?
    Ohh its true, check sig. we are trying to manage...

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Streaks are now only for the super strong teams. Don't think we will even make 50 wins this time round... which will be a first! I can see another boatload of players leaving after this event... I'm teetering!
    Hi Dutchie!

I sold off my base (IPH of 13m) and changed my name.

See if you can find me in your ally list?

Gree ruined a perfectly fun game. Its really too bad. I used to like it a lot.

Just wait till Raid Bosses come to MW. That will be the final nail.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Great example!!! Keep 'em coming folks... What is your best matchup?

We have been matched against SUP1, SUP2, SUP3, TKO etc... and while that sucks, it's not really unfair. Those teams are by far the most stacked in the game. I don't think it's right for the #12 team to have to face them 8 times just so the top 50/75 teams are spared. Assuming they declare 60 times... Most teams in the top 60 should not be upset to see them once.

While ranked #30 or so we drew a top 1500 team... felt bad, but after playing a string of top 10 teams, we are forced to put it on them just to make up for lost points.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Gree ruined a perfectly fun game. Its really too bad. I used to like it a lot.
    You don't say
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Hi Dutchie!I sold off my base (IPH of 13m) and changed my name.See if you can find me in your ally list?Gree ruined a perfectly fun game. Its really too bad. I used to like it a lot.Just wait till Raid Bosses come to MW. That will be the final nail.
    I don't blame you... and I might not be far behind. Just started Battle Command! and it looks infinitely better than this crap. I'm still playing around with it and it has factions too, so I might try and persuade the friends I have made here to come and join me. I will play it a bit more to ensure, but so far so good!

P.S. Now I have to go and play "Spot the Chilli"

P.P.S. I'm now sucking the Chilli - I will leave some art behind when I do go
    Last edited by Dutchie; 11-16-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    We have been matched against SUP1, SUP2, SUP3, TKO etc... and while that sucks, it's not really unfair. Those teams are by far the most stacked in the game. I don't think it's right for the #12 team to have to face them 8 times just so the top 50/75 teams are spared. Assuming they declare 60 times... Most teams in the top 60 should not be upset to see them once. While ranked #30 or so we drew a top 1500 team... felt bad, but after playing a string of top 10 teams, we are forced to put it on them just to make up for lost points.
    We still beat you ;P - You guys were one of the fairer matchups we had. Not saying one doesn't get any, but the proportion has changed with a better chance of getting an extreme matchup like your top 1500 team. It has changed significantly since the last WD event and for the worse.

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    My faction
    -Members: 2

Opponent
    -Members: 46
    Our guys
    -Members :4

Them
    -Members:60

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar