Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Has Gree nerfed Guild Wars again?

Attacked our opponent's Sentinel 3 times, fourth attack Sentinel defeated. However, the Sentinel's protection did not disappear. It took three more attacks before protection was removed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought that a Sentinel provided protection until he had taken 4 or 5 attacks OR was defeated. Seven attacks until protection removed is a little excessive, especially when he was defeated after 4.

If it was "just" a glitch I'd appreciate them restoring the gems I spent to finally take the Sentinel down.
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

I've noticed this as well, but there seems to be a connection between the GS's war energey and their level of protection. I am my Guild's Sentinel and when my war energy is maxed, it seems to take other guilds around 7 times of attacking without me being defeated until my protection is removed. If my WE is lower, the protection seems to only go a few battles without me being defeated. Could be wrong, but this seems to be a constant. Of course, this is all nullified if I'm defeated, but that only happend once this guild war thus far.

50% then 5% off every attack and sentinel stops protecting after 25%. So 5 or 6 attacks I think.
    I'm back!

Someone in my guild beat a sent on first try and he was out. Not sure why it didn't happen for you.

Wars seem really glitchy in every aspect of the word, so I guess I can't say I'm surprised.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

What I notice If you farm the same oppent he will gain more health point

Its 6 hits. Apparently no matter how weak you are if you hit the sentinel 6 times he just goes away. Not a fan of this rule....
    Not playing ever again.

What happened with me once is that I power attacked the Sent and killed him.. The Bonus% only went down 10%

I closed the war screen and opened it back up and nothing was different. So.. Yeah.
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

lol poor android.

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    What happened with me once is that I power attacked the Sent and killed him.. The Bonus% only went down 10%

I closed the war screen and opened it back up and nothing was different. So.. Yeah.
    10%??? I didn't even know that was possible. I thought it only went down to 25%...... ??
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    I had the resurrecting sentinel bug too! Not this war, but the war before.

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    10%??? I didn't even know that was possible. I thought it only went down to 25%...... ??
    From what I understand and what everyone else is telling me, it's supposed to go down 5% each time the sentinel is attacked. All 50% is supposed to be taken away if the sentinel actually dies.

Why it was 10% for me, I have no idea. Maybe a guildmate tried to attack him, too.
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

and getting 25% energy back when defeating someone instead of points... where in there was really no energy re-gained and no points awarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Lou 1xxx View Post
    and getting 25% energy back when defeating someone instead of points... where in there was really no energy re-gained and no points awarded...
    That should be only happening when you are fighting with minimal time left, and your fight doesn't finish before the battle would have ended. Thus, your fight doesn't count and you get refunded energy.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

yeah, happened a few times during 30mins and 20mins

and no refunded energy and no points awarded for the win.

My first fight the very first battle of this past blitz, i attacked our opponents guardian within the first two minutes of the fight . I was told i received energy but did not. But i was awarded the normal amount of points for attacking a guardian, about 70. I checked the main screen for individual point totalsI