Time of Thanks LTQ is a BIG JOKE GREE..! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time of Thanks LTQ is a BIG JOKE GREE..!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yup last box event decent prize and many in my guild got it between zero and 600 gems. This one no one is going for it. I understand the LTQs probably dnt generate enough cash for gree but it feeds the addiction and keeps chat active, we r resorting to telling jokes and pushing donations challenges as the 2 current events are otherwise losers

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    a whole new worlddddddd!!
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post

But now i am free.....not 1 penny/cent more from this player......ohh wait ....thats right i dont play anymore as of today!....
    Best of luck. Enjoy your return to RL, come on in, the water is fine.

Post Count
    I can't believe ratma is retiring
    It should tell GREE with the great amount of players leaving that something's must be done.
    The fact of the matter is, their pissing off the long time heavy gem spenders by making this game stupid difficult.
    The only way to really earn anything is by spending not one mountain of gems per event, but rather a few.
    I've also deviced to play free, as it isn't worth it trying to spend real money on something it will be worthless a few months from now.
    That's if KA is around.
    What a sad day this is

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VX_G View Post
    I can't believe ratma is retiring
    It should tell GREE with the great amount of players leaving that something's must be done.
    The fact of the matter is, their pissing off the long time heavy gem spenders by making this game stupid difficult.
    The only way to really earn anything is by spending not one mountain of gems per event, but rather a few.
    I've also deviced to play free, as it isn't worth it trying to spend real money on something it will be worthless a few months from now.
    That's if KA is around.
    What a sad day this is
    Ratty doesn't retire. He get's mad, and stops for a week, but comes back. The thing is he already went free player, so I am shocked to hear he spent gems on a box event of all things...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This event only confirms my thoughts which I had for a while already.
    I'm done with spending my RL money in this game, it simply bvrings you no where. Opening boxes for worthless items...

It's really a gambling game now, the KA as we knew it is dead ! I don't like gambling, so I move on.
    I stay for a while in the guild I'm in, but I expect soon that I will retire from the guild and possibly the game itself..

I don't see any hope left for this game, the reward units get crazier by the week! within 2 months we probably will see reward units with stats att/deff 1mil/1.2mil....

Post Count
    I can't believe you guys are actually spending real money on lottery tickets where you will only win a few 2D pixels at the best.

And then you have the nerve to come here and complain to Gree that you didn't win anything from your tickets? It's a lottery guys, a lottery. And as someone so clearly stated above, it's even worse than a normal lottery in which you actually know the odds. Here' you buy tickets and Gree decides on what you're getting, if any.

I can agree on complaints on matching algorithm in guild wars, the overload of events, the war weekend on thanksgiving or any other big holiday etc, but this whining about you not winning any from your lottery tickets? Come on.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Octofinger View Post
    I can't believe you guys are actually spending real money on lottery tickets where you will only win a few 2D pixels at the best.

And then you have the nerve to come here and complain to Gree that you didn't win anything from your tickets? It's a lottery guys, a lottery. And as someone so clearly stated above, it's even worse than a normal lottery in which you actually know the odds. Here' you buy tickets and Gree decides on what you're getting, if any.

I can agree on complaints on matching algorithm in guild wars, the overload of events, the war weekend on thanksgiving or any other big holiday etc, but this whining about you not winning any from your lottery tickets? Come on.
    Well I just WON the lottery then ! And did it Free.....I spent gems early to be in top 250 but that's all, got the last unit today and and now Owner of the Chief Mage. 148 K boost
    But still not spending anymore
    Octofinger it's not the money that's the issue it's the number of gems required, we also get the bonus monthly 2,500 gems also that is included in this tally

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Ratty doesn't retire. He get's mad, and stops for a week, but comes back. The thing is he already went free player, so I am shocked to hear he spent gems on a box event of all things...
    Do you have a spy am or something in my house? Maybe it's All my Wine your drinking you starting to think like me.......where is the Foil for my head......get out Rastlin......no mind tricks

Banned
    Post Count
    Do you have a spy am or something in my house? Maybe it's All my Wine your drinking you starting to think like me.......where is the Foil for my head......get out Rastlin......no mind tricks
    <waves his hand> This is not the Rastlin you are looking for...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    <waves his hand> This is not the Rastlin you are looking for...
    Hahahahahahah

Post Count
    Well I just WON the lottery then ! And did it Free.....I spent gems early to be in top 250 but that's all, got the last unit today and and now Owner of the Chief Mage. 148 K boost
    But still not spending anymore
    Octofinger it's not the money that's the issue it's the number of gems required, we also get the bonus monthly 2,500 gems also that is included in this tally
    Wow, congrats!!

I have three more units to catch before I would get the Chief Mage, but at the rate they are given gem spenders, I'm probably screwed trying to get it using gold only.

I still think Gree is digging their own grave with the current stat inflation in the game. Everybody know that a gem spent today is a wasted gem in a few weeks, so why spend it now? Gems are getting worth less and less all the time. I once bought two mountains when gems were on sale and I spent about half of that during a war, and it was all fun being able to fight like mad for a weekend. Now I look at the current event and realize that no - I'm not buying another gem. I'm gonna use the gems Gree give me, that's it.

Regarding my previous post, I still feel my argument holds. Don't complain when your expensive lottery tickets are blank. Spend the money to race for top 250, top 50 or even first place where you know what you get and who you are competing with, just as in the guild wars, but don't complain over your winning chances. Everybody has the same odds of winning.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    True, that's how GREE sees it, but what they don't understand is that people quitting more and more because of this DOES NOT, GREE I REPEAT, DOES NOT generate revenue.
    KA is going in the same direction as MW where players are quitting by the dozens...

PS: box event: 3 first units is all I've received so far (with gems).
    But that is their goal. They want players to quit already, these games are so bugged, it's a problem to fix them. They are tired of people complaining about it.\

They will make money on the new games they've created.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    if theres a need for change there has to be less participation. like someone mentioned, Gree will only increase the difficulty because people are still paying to complete them.
    Hi guys

Lurker
    Post Count

Quests

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    With the futility of these quests and the failed expectatios of the last guild war, I see our guild chat almost silent, which for our crew in unusual to say the least.

All they need to do is warp the raid boss event even more than last time and I think you can officially call KA busted.
    I agree with you Shiloh I actually agree with many comments on this page.