Thread: no more frenzy?

no more frenzy?

Haven't had a single frenzy so far, and a few times I thought it would happen. Has it become more difficult to get frenzy, or am I just unlucky today?

there is still frenzy
    it just happens when both guild have very close points (about 1000) towards the end of the war

It still exists.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Haven't had a single frenzy so far, and a few times I thought it would happen. Has it become more difficult to get frenzy, or am I just unlucky today?
    Yeah, weve had 2.

We also had two. Guess some guilds really wanted to beat us... *scoffs*
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

I guess I just got unlucky By the way, did you notice how the matching algorithm has improved? We got pared up with bunch of guilds that were at our level... so it made the war fun, challenging.. not too boring not too depressing

Frenzy will kick in anytime between :40-:50 of a battle if the points get within 10% of each other

Hmmmm that why we don't gain a lot of point ;(

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    I guess I just got unlucky By the way, did you notice how the matching algorithm has improved? We got pared up with bunch of guilds that were at our level... so it made the war fun, challenging.. not too boring not too depressing
    Thats a fluke..... We faced #13 and #2 I think it was..... And someone over 100 for that matter. We hovered around #45 the whole time, ended up as #44.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

They definitely adjusted matching. Now we just need them to fix armor dropping. GG Gree.