Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Anybody else fail to get their last war because the matching timed out? We declared with 1:05 to go and clock ran out with no war. Lot of people held gems for that one. Good news - we got to keep them. Bad news - 3 places lower finish than otherwise would've been the result.
    Same thing happened to my guild. We declared with ~1:06 to go, waited for an eternity only to be denied. Bit of a let down...

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Anybody else fail to get their last war because the matching timed out? We declared with 1:05 to go and clock ran out with no war. Lot of people held gems for that one. Good news - we got to keep them. Bad news - 3 places lower finish than otherwise would've been the result.
    People had similar problems a few wars ago. Basically, when you declare war, it takes a few minutes before you are matched.... so if you declare too close to the last hour and wind up not getting matched in time, then you get dropped. The problem is, I don't know what the exact "safe" buffer time is. In my case, the war declaration - to - start of war delay ranges between a few minutes to about 20 minutes.

We declared our last battle with 20 minutes of buffer time for this reason. We were matched in 10 minutes.

I usually leave at least 10 minutes too. I wasn't there to declare in 2nd to last battle and we got off to a late start, so we hit declare immediately after it ended with 5 to go. It happens. But I think 10 minutes is the minimum for a 50+ level guild.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

I always look forward to your war graphs and analysis. They are so interesting and very insightful.

And thank you so much for including Android as well. Bravo!
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    I always look forward to your war graphs and analysis. They are so interesting and very insightful.

And thank you so much for including Android as well. Bravo!
    LOL thanks to my brand new android tablet, I can now access the war data easily! If there are any android players out there with a free friend spot and a bit of curiosity. Please help me on my research by adding my android test account as your friend!!!

Warning: very low level, brand new account... about a week old

ANDROID test account friend code: WBF - XWH - ZPQ

More info on the research:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...%28research%29

Thank you for including Android this time Cafedecoy. We appreciate the work you put into it.

I'll be interested to see how this pans out for an epic war.

I've added your test account.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

Quote Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
    Thank you for including Android this time Cafedecoy. We appreciate the work you put into it.

I'll be interested to see how this pans out for an epic war.

I've added your test account.
    Thank you! Very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    LOL thanks to my brand new android tablet, I can now access the war data easily! If there are any android players out there with a free friend spot and a bit of curiosity. Please help me on my research by adding my android test account as your friend!!!

Warning: very low level, brand new account... about a week old

ANDROID test account friend code: WBF - XWH - ZPQ

More info on the research:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...%28research%29
    I'll add ya as well. IGN Sir Spunge ACE just so ya know
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Spunge ACE View Post
    I'll add ya as well. IGN Sir Spunge ACE just so ya know
    Wonderful! Thank you