Page 1 of 2 12 Last

OH WOW! Progressive Results for both ANDROID and IOS WARS!!

Final results! See this link:

https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

Congratulations to the winning guilds!

I have to say that the competition was more interesting on the android side Including: *placement swapping between #1&#2 guilds; and then #3 and #4 guilds.
    *more than 10 guilds vying for the medals contention
    *pretty vicious fight for the Ribbon A contention.

in contrast, the IOS guilds, were relatively predisposed to their "fate" and any attempts to break the barrier were abandoned mid-game. This is evidenced by huge gaps of points between the medal and non medal contention cutline. A similar gap exists between Ribbon A and B cutline, suggesting that many guilds were not motivated to push through.

The ranks history graphs show that if you plan to be a top 10 guild, you pretty much have to position yourself as such in the first few hours of the game. This is a recurring pattern across various war scenarios. Same pattern was noted in the previous "big" war.

The Rise of the Ribbons show an increasing gap between the respective ribbon points cutoff for the two platforms with higher ranking ribbons. The pattern is somewhat consistent suggesting that this is more of a reflection of the scoring differences between the android and iOS platforms rather than the relative differences of enthusiasm in the game. However, the gap narrows for the Ribbon A... and once again, this suggests that top iOS guilds were not as enthusiastic about the war than the androids.

Maybe this is the first war where the android players outspent the iOS players?
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 11-16-2013 at 02:50 PM.

I don't think we'll finish in top 10, but we're pretty much an unknown fighting in the top ...15 now? I think. Top 20 for sure haha. I'm very proud of our guild right now! Last I checked we were ahead of Majestic XD
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

Blitz war = epeen contest. Nothng more, nothing less

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Spunge ACE View Post
    I don't think we'll finish in top 10, but we're pretty much an unknown fighting in the top ...15 now? I think. Top 20 for sure haha. I'm very proud of our guild right now! Last I checked we were ahead of Majestic XD
    Not to take anything away from your accomplishments, but a lot of regular top ten guilds in epic wars take it easy on gemming in blitz wars

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    Not to take anything away from your accomplishments, but a lot of regular top ten guilds in epic wars take it easy on gemming in blitz wars
    Still is an accomplishment though. I was not expecting all the spending going on, I thought that it would be saved for epic war. Is it just me, or is that how it happened in the other blitz wars?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    We didn't exactly go gem crazy either haha. We just did a lot better by having a more active guild this round. We had a lot of issues from last war we fixed. We finished #16 and I am very proud of how my guild played. Only had one issue this time and it's been resolved haha.
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

New updated graphs posted!

Love the graph... really shows who suddenly felt they had to make a run for it in the end.

Only The Best - TOP 10 Guild
    Looking for active members
    PM here or on Line Messenger: googleeyes
    Required to join: lvl 100+ and Line Messenger

LOL, yeah my favorite one is this german guild that is extremely methodical. They dont always bother to make it to the top list, but they have a very defined sleep/rest cycle followed by very precise/methodical kill battles.

They are called German Heroes, ranked 20 on ios, and only played 8 games
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 11-17-2013 at 02:17 PM.

What's up with the history of ranks? Didn't really understand that one. It just seems wrong because I don't recall Earth Titans, a usually not even top 25 guild on Epic reward wars getting top 10 on so many fusion blitz wars. Maybe I'm wrong though.
    IGN: Isuma
    Guild: Majestic Legion
    Alliance: 3D
    Line ID: nmk329
    Majestic for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Spunge ACE View Post
    Adding on to what Paladine said, Blitz war top 10s are popular with rank 15-50 guilds to get some fame to make recruiting easier, and to be able to claim themselves as a top 10 guild (which is fair enough). If it was up to me, all top 10 guilds would settle for rank 15-35 spots on blitz wars so that smaller guilds could do this without having to spend so much.
    IGN: Isuma
    Guild: Majestic Legion
    Alliance: 3D
    Line ID: nmk329
    Majestic for life!

Quote Originally Posted by nmk329 View Post
    What's up with the history of ranks? Didn't really understand that one. It just seems wrong because I don't recall Earth Titans, a usually not even top 25 guild on Epic reward wars getting top 10 on so many fusion blitz wars. Maybe I'm wrong though.
    Numbers don't lie

Cafe,
    Thanks for the effort. Pretty interesting regarding the german heroes. I wouldn't have caught that since they are ios.
    Android over 256

Quote Originally Posted by nmk329 View Post
    Read the data... its history of rank during war. Not across all wars

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Anybody else fail to get their last war because the matching timed out? We declared with 1:05 to go and clock ran out with no war. Lot of people held gems for that one. Good news - we got to keep them. Bad news - 3 places lower finish than otherwise would've been the result.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.