Android dataset issue

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Android dataset issue

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count

Android dataset issue

I've been unable to download the latest dataset. Within about 45 to 60 seconds of opening the game, I encounter a force close. I believe there's either some corrupted data in the current set or it's bottlenecking on certain devices. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm on HTC MyTouch 4g.

Would it be possible to push a version of the game to the Play Store that includes the current dataset? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, cleared data and cache, restarted my device, and nothing is working.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatherllama View Post
    I've been unable to download the latest dataset. Within about 45 to 60 seconds of opening the game, I encounter a force close. I believe there's either some corrupted data in the current set or it's bottlenecking on certain devices. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm on HTC MyTouch 4g.

Would it be possible to push a version of the game to the Play Store that includes the current dataset? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, cleared data and cache, restarted my device, and nothing is working.
    There's your problem, I hear HTC is worthless.

Just kidding. I have Android and the latest update and dataset, and no issues. Actually, I don't think I had to download a new dataset to get back into the game-- just updated my game via the Google Play Store, and eventually the Syndicate War button started working again. No dataset at all. Sorry, no ideas.

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    There's your problem, I hear HTC is worthless.

Just kidding. I have Android and the latest update and dataset, and no issues. Actually, I don't think I had to download a new dataset to get back into the game-- just updated my game via the Google Play Store, and eventually the Syndicate War button started working again. No dataset at all. Sorry, no ideas.
    Thanks for replying. You on dataset 20131111_1 or something else? That's what I'm on after reinstall.

But also yes, HTC phones are pretty bad in relation to Gree games specifically, and I've had a lot of other problems with the phone generally. It's one of the manufacturers hit by the invisible LTB plague on Modern War. Last five LTBs have been invisible, but can be collected and upgraded off the northernmost point of the map. Highly frustrating.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatherllama View Post
    Thanks for replying. You on dataset 20131111_1 or something else? That's what I'm on after reinstall.

But also yes, HTC phones are pretty bad in relation to Gree games specifically, and I've had a lot of other problems with the phone generally. It's one of the manufacturers hit by the invisible LTB plague on Modern War. Last five LTBs have been invisible, but can be collected and upgraded off the northernmost point of the map. Highly frustrating.
    My dataset is 20131114_3. Yours seems to be 3 days old. Ver 3.9.1, Build 119.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have troubles with an old Sony phone I have a camper on. It will update the data set but after about 10-20 crashes. It also displays the stats of the account incorrectly (only a fraction of actual stats) yet I can view the stats perfectly fine through the members tab in the syndicate.

I have sent tickets to gree several times that they have "fixed" but its always the same.