Hey Peach Pimples (formerly Retired N Broke)-- Nice IP hack! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hey Peach Pimples (formerly Retired N Broke)-- Nice IP hack!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by that View Post
    We used the name retired n broke to trick people into thinking we had no gold and would be an easy team to beat.
    And didn/t really have IP hacks on board?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the questions. I have to run. Big Money, please get back to me. I will check my funzio later today.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Schloesser View Post
    And didn/t really have IP hacks on board?

Correct. I have screen shots of all team members Wins/losses/IP at end of war for past battles

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the questions. I have to run. Big Money, please get back to me. I will check my funzio later today.
    I'll await the outcome of this one with interest - generally you don't take-on BM unless you truly believe he's speaking out his bottom........which I just have done coincidentally that.

Post Count
    Correct. I have screen shots of all team members Wins/losses/IP at end of war for past battles
    Should report him for faking his retirement and slandering your syndicate on the forum without any evidence. Good luck with your syndicate. You all seem to have a brilliant strategy going. Unfortunately, this pinhead comes out of nowhere seeking attention and causing unnecessary drama in this game.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    got a crazy thought about the ip gain: what if gree changed something in the game (I know its a unheard of but stay with me here), and ip rangest no longer match what BM posted in september?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo View Post
    got a crazy thought about the ip gain: what if gree changed something in the game (I know its a unheard of but stay with me here), and ip rangest no longer match what BM posted in september?
    LOL - are you Peach Pimples too scrambling for an excuse?!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo View Post
    Then it would be noticeable across all syndicates, not confined to 1 particular syndicate. A particular individual can only average a maximum of about 436 IP/atk-- so it's impossible for an entire syndicate of 60 people to average above that without some funny business going on. For instance, a level 250 (outside FC's tam) cannot average anywhere close to 400 IP/atk, even if they attacked exclusively other 250s. I bet most average syndicates average closer to 375 IP/atk at best. So averaging over 100 IP more than that per attack is a big deal, especially when you're talking about Top 10 teams that do hundreds of attacks per battle.

Edit: I also want to point out why it was so easy to notice. Our first two matchups before Peach Pimples were against syndicates too weak to even hit us, so almost everyone in the syndicate had no more than 5 losses, except for a very low level camper that had 164 losses (but wasn't touched in the Peach Pimples matchup). So almost all of the losses people had after that battle were exclusively from Peach Pimples, which is why I thought it was strange how they had so many points in so few attacks, which prompted me to start taking screenshots.

Edit 2: I also want to mention that at this point I am probably not going to believe any screenshots I see from them. I saw what I saw, and as anyone in a Top 10/25 syndicate knows, people fake IP screenshots all the time. I want GREE to look at their individual modifiers as well as their IP per attack for this war. I don't know if hackers can remove items from their inventory as easily as they can add them, but I bet they would be doing that right now if they could. From messages I have received from other players that have since faced Peach Pimples, they are now unloading on the lowest level player (despite having monster stat players), which seems to me like someone is trying to bring down their average.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 11-16-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Post Count
    Sounds like some people are upset that there streak got broke. They had a good strategy it sounds like.

Post Count
    Shorter BM: "I want to get banned permanently this time"
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman15 View Post
    Sounds like some people are upset that there streak got broke. They had a good strategy it sounds like.
    ^^^^^^ Peach Pimples member meguesses

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Then it would be noticeable across all syndicates, not confined to 1 particular syndicate. A particular individual can only average a maximum of about 436 IP/atk-- so it's impossible for an entire syndicate of 60 people to average above that without some funny business going on. For instance, a level 250 (outside FC's tam) cannot average anywhere close to 400 IP/atk, even if they attacked exclusively other 250s. I bet most average syndicates average closer to 375 IP/atk at best. So averaging over 100 IP more than that per attack is a big deal, especially when you're talking about Top 10 teams that do hundreds of attacks per battle.

Edit: I also want to point out why it was so easy to notice. Our first two matchups before Peach Pimples were against syndicates too weak to even hit us, so almost everyone in the syndicate had no more than 5 losses, except for a very low level camper that had 164 losses (but wasn't touched in the Peach Pimples matchup). So almost all of the losses people had after that battle were exclusively from Peach Pimples, which is why I thought it was strange how they had so many points in so few attacks, which prompted me to start taking screenshots.

Edit 2: I also want to mention that at this point I am probably not going to believe any screenshots I see from them. I saw what I saw, and as anyone in a Top 10/25 syndicate knows, people fake IP screenshots all the time. I want GREE to look at their individual modifiers as well as their IP per attack for this war. I don't know if hackers can remove items from their inventory as easily as they can add them, but I bet they would be doing that right now if they could. From messages I have received from other players that have since faced Peach Pimples, they are now unloading on the lowest level player (despite having monster stat players), which seems to me like someone is trying to bring down their average.
    Marlena is generally quite vociferous about her teams - why do you imagine she has not responded to your direct challenges BM?!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am a member of Peach Pimple. I am not an officer nor do I necessarily represent the views of any/all of its members.

First of all, this thread is a breach of the Terms of Service that there shall be no discussion of hacking.

I am a legit player and I do not believe any of the players in my syn are cheaters. I have been in quite a few syndicates in CC (and MW) where I was certain there was one or more players that were cheaters. However, same as the original poster, I have no way of proving this fact definitively, therefore must give anyone the benefit of the doubt.

I would be willing to bet every penny I have spent on this game that every top 1000 syn (including the syn of the original poster) has, or has had, a cheater in its midst. Does that make it right? Of course not, it has become a fact of this game. To have a suspected cheater called out in a public forum by mob rule is a witch hunt that benefits no one.

The fundamental problem is this game is too easy to cheat.

Then what do I know for certain? I know our syn is made up of a great group of people. I know that all of our members spend way too much time playing this game. I know most of our members spend way too much real money playing this game. I know we represent a real threat to any streak that is matched up to us in battle. I know that there are many players that will try to defeat us by any means necessary.

SO, I think the original poster should follow the rules and open a ticket with Gree regarding his “suspicion” of cheating, brush the chip of his shoulder and get back to playing the game.

Post Count
    that seems like someone strategically invested a lot of gold into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schloesser View Post
    Yes, that sounds entirely plausible - honest
    I don't buy this either. You have players stronger than TW Lui at a lower level than him. Do you know who TW Lui is? He's an absolute monster, and he spends absurd amounts of gold. He also has better syndicate war prizes than anyone who could be in Retired N Broke / Peach Pimples, in addition to him having his own Collect-20 Top1 prize, as well as a Top 25 prize from every other Collect-20 or Collect-100, as well as completing every event ever. And you're going to tell me that a bunch of players from "Smart But Deadly," a Top 75 that a few wars ago was too weak to even power attack a Top 10 team, suddenly spent enough gold to surpass TW Lui? Come on, get the **** out of here. You already discounted the one possible way a player might gain stats on him, by collectively earning a lot more boss prizes than him (please note, this would imply that their "Retired N Broke" syndicate far outspent the current Top 3 team in the boss event)-- by saying that "a lot of your players didn't hit minimum."

During the raid boss event, quite frequently not all of us made the minimum requirement for individual prizes. We worked as a team to get the final item and we had help from other players to achieve this goal. Our team also helped out our second syndicate as much as we could.
    So it's not war prizes, it's not the raid boss, it's not any of the LTQs/Collect-20s/Collect-100s/mega-LTQ/mega-boss events, so what the hell is it? It just doesn't add up. Trying to claim that you had players surpass TW Lui by "spending a lot of gold" sounds the exact same to me as the Android time-travelers with a hood full of level 10 buildings claiming they used "gold to finish their upgrades" completely unaware of the magnitude of gold that entails.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'll look into it, but for the billionth time, stop calling people out on the forums.