Hey Peach Pimples (formerly Retired N Broke)-- Nice IP hack! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Peach Pimples (formerly Retired N Broke)-- Nice IP hack!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by that View Post
    that seems like someone strategically invested a lot of gold into the game.
    Hold on, are you with peach pimples?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post

extra characters

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes. Weren't you a part of no gold forever?

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes. Weren't you a part of no gold forever?
    Sure I was but not for a long time now.

Anyways, There is no way peach pimples finished the raid boss legit. Checking through some of your lvl 250 players with now 8million attack have little to none boss drop items. I have plenty of screen shots of the lack of raid boss drop items from these accounts along with the final prize.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Anyways, There is no way peach pimples finished the raid boss legit. Checking through some of your lvl 250 players with now 8million attack have little to none boss drop items. I have plenty of screen shots of the lack of raid boss drop items from these accounts along with the final prize.

During the raid boss event, quite frequently not all of us made the minimum requirement for individual prizes. We worked as a team to get the final item and we had help from other players to achieve this goal. Our team also helped out our second syndicate as much as we could.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    During the raid boss event, quite frequently not all of us made the minimum requirement for individual prizes. We worked as a team to get the final item and we had help from other players to achieve this goal. Our team also helped out our second syndicate as much as we could.
    This one is amusing - now we just need Marlena to come on and explain it is all possible and plausible. Were you ever a GoTTi too that?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Also, please don't forget that GREE did some sort of fix after the event was over, and many players lost items that were earned through spending gold and meeting the minimum requirement for individual prizes. I personally lost almost a million in my stats after the event finished and was less than pleased.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Schloesser View Post
    This one is amusing - now we just need Marlena to come on and explain it is all possible and plausible. Were you ever a GoTTi too that?

No I was not a gotti

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't believe that your now 8million attack Level 250 players couldn't one hit the minimum on a lvl 65, 70, 75 raid boss. I was able to with much less raw attack then they would have. Some of your members have 5 each of the rares, 10-12 total epics and 2-3 total legendary weapons. Our weakest players had a better turn out without using gold then these so called heavy gold users who also carry 3 of the past "weekly gold weapons" rare item. That's a vault of gold minimum and to have three of the rare items. I'm not saying I know what you guys are doing, but I smell fish all over you.

Also, please don't forget that GREE did some sort of fix after the event was over, and many players lost items that were earned through spending gold and meeting the minimum requirement for individual prizes. I personally lost almost a million in my stats after the event finished and was less than pleased.
    Yes they did, and rightfully so. Although your members still don't carry nearly enough raid boss weapons even after gree taking some. Even after gree I still have about 40 odd of each rare. I didn't use gold the entire event. Project Phoenix did not finish the event.
    Last edited by Deadwater; 11-16-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't believe that your now 8million attack Level 250 players couldn't one hit the minimum on a lvl 65, 70, 75 raid boss. I was able to with much less raw attack then they would have. Some of your members have 5 of the rares, 10-12 epics and 2-3 legendary weapons. Our weakest players had a better turn out without using gold then these so called heavy gold users who also carry 3 of the past "weekly gold weapons" rare item. That's a vault of gold minimum and to have three of the rare items. I'm not saying I know what you guys are doing, but I smell fish all over you.

I couldn't hit the lower lvl bosses because I was in the OR on call the entire weekend.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't believe that your now 8million attack Level 250 players couldn't one hit the minimum on a lvl 65, 70, 75 raid boss. I was able to with much less raw attack then they would have. Some of your members have 5 each of the rares, 10-12 total epics and 2-3 total legendary weapons. Our weakest players had a better turn out without using gold then these so called heavy gold users who also carry 3 of the past "weekly gold weapons" rare item. That's a vault of gold minimum and to have three of the rare items. I'm not saying I know what you guys are doing, but I smell fish all over you.

Yes they did, and rightfully so. Although you're members still don't carry nearly enough raid boss weapons even after gree taking some.
    Remember the former name of this team was "Retired n Broke" - now shedloads of gold around apparently - I think rotting fish is the phrase you were looking for

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Yes they did, and rightfully so. Although you're members still don't carry nearly enough raid boss weapons even after gree taking some. Even after gree I still have about 40 odd of each rare. I didn't use gold the entire event. Project Phoenix did not finish the event.

I'm happy to read you still have that many rare items. You are very fortunate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I couldn't hit the lower lvl bosses because I was in the OR on call the entire weekend.
    And how do you explain BM's analysis of you wonderful IP averages?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Remember the former name of this team was "Retired n Broke" - now shedloads of gold around apparently - I think rotting fish is the phrase you were looking for

We used the name retired n broke to trick people into thinking we had no gold and would be an easy team to beat.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And how do you explain BM's analysis of you wonderful IP averages?

I am happy to provide screenshots to big money, and send them the instant I take them. I was trying to send him a private msg as to how we could work this "in real time" proof out, but his inbox was full. I have asked him to clean out his inbox through this thread, earlier today