Hey Peach Pimples (formerly Retired N Broke)-- Nice IP hack!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Peach Pimples (formerly Retired N Broke)-- Nice IP hack!

Post Count

Hey Peach Pimples (formerly Retired N Broke)-- Nice IP hack!

There have been rumors going around that some team(s) have possibly hacked the IP bonus, similar to MattThomas08's glitch a few wars back: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ze-check-below

In MattThomas's case, the strange IP bonus was completely inconsequential-- Rogues Gallery was a solid Top 3 team, by over a 6 million IP margin, despite MT's 600k IP.

Now, however, Peach Pimples is in the middle of the Top 10. What's very strange is the massive stat gains these Retired N Broke members have made recently. For instance, one member reported that Level 218 Candihapped had a defense of 2.3 million last week. Right now, it is 4.4 million. And considering they are/were a Top 25, they have a suspiciously large number of players able to hit FC and SAS, and their team's stats completely dwarf perennial Top 10s.

But I can't prove any of that.

What I can prove, is that they averaged an impossibly high IP average in their latest battle.

Something seemed suspicious during our matchup, so I screenshotted all 60 members of our syndicate's losses at the time. I was then able to screenshot our syndicate's losses at the end of the battle, and determine exactly how many attacks they won on us, as well as how many IP they scored.

As a brief review, 422.5 IP per attack is the most IP a player can average with a 25% IP bonus. The largest IP bonus someone besides FC's tam can have (she has a top1 prize with +10% IP), is +29%. +3% from the Chinatown Top 10 prize, and +1% for finishing Top 250 in the Collect-100. Feel free to correct me if you think I am wrong or am forgetting an IP bonus item.

422.5 IP/atk on +25% IP bonus scales up to 436 IP/atk with +29%. This is the largest theoretical average a player can have.

Peach Pimples, on the other hand, averaged 486 IP per attack.

I can prove this. I have a screenshot of 60 members' W/L totals while their score was 19k, and another set of screenshots of all 60 member's W/L totals immediately after the match. Peach Pimples scored 303k IP on 623 attacks.

This likely indicates that not all members have a hacked IP bonus, but that they have at least one or more players with a hacked IP bonus. This syndicate could easily funnel their gold donations to player(s) with hacked IP bonuses to make an absurdly huge/quick push, easily beating Top 10 teams with all hands on deck.

In before some idiot tries to claim they hit the wall over 300-500 times to make up the difference, despite all of their players having monster stats and no need to hit the wall.

If you match Peach Pimples, I highly suggest you do the same-- screenshot your team's individual losses before and after the match, so you can verify for yourself. I can post screenshots (40 of them) or my Excel spreadsheet where I entered all the losses before and after the match. As an aside, this somewhat serves as a scouting report, so I would prefer to only share it with people who are in a position to do something about it, or perhaps to an outside player to verify I am not making this up.

And GREE-- this isn't a matter of just the IP bonus hack, which I am sure you can find in the player's modifier list or by checking their IP total against their wins. How many of these players have the Klout Supercar without having beat the Viktor Klout boss event? How many of the have the LTQ mega prize? How many of them have the Boardwalk Bash wins and win streak prizes that didn't earn it? They change their names, even their syndicate name, for a reason. There is definitely more than 1 cheater here. You don't gain 5 million stats overnight. I can also list specific players with suspiciously high stats if need be, but we didn't scout all 60 of them.

Also Marlena, I believe you're in this syndicate. Would you care to screenshot all 60 members of your syndicates W/L and IP totals, and prove me wrong that no one has an absurdly high IP average? And since you must be one of the L250s that made an absurd stat jump, I trust you wouldn't mind someone digging through your inventory either?

Post Count
    Why are you still on the forum. What happened to retiring? Jesus Christ man get a life. Show some worthwhile evidence instead of speculations.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    I already stated I have evidence. 40 screenshots of W/L totals before and after the war. I am not going to post 40 screenshots here. I can share them with someone from, say, FC or SAS, since they don't benefit from learning this syndicate's weak targets.

Edit: btw, this is for you: http://i.imgur.com/1kgCknW.png
    Last edited by BigMoney; 11-16-2013 at 12:42 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I already stated I have evidence. 40 screenshots of W/L totals before and after the war. I am not going to post 40 screenshots here. I can share them with someone from, say, FC or SAS, since they don't benefit from learning this syndicate's weak targets.

Edit: btw, this is for you: http://i.imgur.com/1kgCknW.png
    I figured you would never see that since you supposedly retired? Guess you can't kick the addiction and still taking this game seriously. I'm seriously worried about you, man.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Why are you still on the forum. What happened to retiring? Jesus Christ man get a life. Show some worthwhile evidence instead of speculations.
    Big Money has contributed more to this forum in one day than you have in your entire time here on this forum.

BM,

Thanks for this post, I will bring it to the attention of our syndicate in case we match with them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ man get a life.
    Hey guys I have found evidence of irony. A player of a game telling another player of the same game to get a life through forums that both read and post on. Oh the___
    KiK/LINE: Shadypal

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Big Money has contributed more to this forum in one day than you have in your entire time here on this forum.

BM,

Thanks for this post, I will bring it to the attention of our syndicate in case we match with them.
    His contribution will surely make this world a better place. I'll remember to make a retirement topic and still roam this forum like a hypoquit. Also, who are you?

Post Count
    His contribution will surely make this world a better place. I'll remember to make a retirement topic and still roam this forum like a hypoquit. Also, who are you?
    It doesn't matter who I am and judging by your signature if you are in a top 250 team chances are you will never know who I am.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    It doesn't matter who I am and judging by your signature if you are in a top 250 team chances are you never will know who I am.
    Are you a random?

Post Count
    Big thanks to BM!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Captain tourge, old grim reaper?
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reras View Post
    Captain tourge, old grim reaper?
    Indeed I am, how's it going mate? Good to see you guys got top 50 last war. Best of luck this war hope you do well in the streaks and placement.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    There have been rumors going around that some team(s) have possibly hacked the IP bonus, similar to MattThomas08's glitch a few wars back: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ze-check-below

In MattThomas's case, the strange IP bonus was completely inconsequential-- Rogues Gallery was a solid Top 3 team, by over a 6 million IP margin, despite MT's 600k IP.

Now, however, Peach Pimples is in the middle of the Top 10. What's very strange is the massive stat gains these Retired N Broke members have made recently. For instance, one member reported that Level 218 Candihapped had a defense of 2.3 million last week. Right now, it is 4.4 million. And considering they are/were a Top 25, they have a suspiciously large number of players able to hit FC and SAS, and their team's stats completely dwarf perennial Top 10s.

But I can't prove any of that.

What I can prove, is that they averaged an impossibly high IP average in their latest battle.

Something seemed suspicious during our matchup, so I screenshotted all 60 members of our syndicate's losses at the time. I was then able to screenshot our syndicate's losses at the end of the battle, and determine exactly how many attacks they won on us, as well as how many IP they scored.

As a brief review, 422.5 IP per attack is the most IP a player can average with a 25% IP bonus. The largest IP bonus someone besides FC's tam can have (she has a top1 prize with +10% IP), is +29%. +3% from the Chinatown Top 10 prize, and +1% for finishing Top 250 in the Collect-100. Feel free to correct me if you think I am wrong or am forgetting an IP bonus item.

422.5 IP/atk on +25% IP bonus scales up to 436 IP/atk with +29%. This is the largest theoretical average a player can have.

Peach Pimples, on the other hand, averaged 486 IP per attack.

I can prove this. I have a screenshot of 60 members' W/L totals while their score was 19k, and another set of screenshots of all 60 member's W/L totals immediately after the match. Peach Pimples scored 303k IP on 623 attacks.

This likely indicates that not all members have a hacked IP bonus, but that they have at least one or more players with a hacked IP bonus. This syndicate could easily funnel their gold donations to player(s) with hacked IP bonuses to make an absurdly huge/quick push, easily beating Top 10 teams with all hands on deck.

In before some idiot tries to claim they hit the wall over 300-500 times to make up the difference, despite all of their players having monster stats and no need to hit the wall.

If you match Peach Pimples, I highly suggest you do the same-- screenshot your team's individual losses before and after the match, so you can verify for yourself. I can post screenshots (40 of them) or my Excel spreadsheet where I entered all the losses before and after the match. As an aside, this somewhat serves as a scouting report, so I would prefer to only share it with people who are in a position to do something about it, or perhaps to an outside player to verify I am not making this up.

And GREE-- this isn't a matter of just the IP bonus hack, which I am sure you can find in the player's modifier list or by checking their IP total against their wins. How many of these players have the Klout Supercar without having beat the Viktor Klout boss event? How many of the have the LTQ mega prize? How many of them have the Boardwalk Bash wins and win streak prizes that didn't earn it? They change their names, even their syndicate name, for a reason. There is definitely more than 1 cheater here. You don't gain 5 million stats overnight. I can also list specific players with suspiciously high stats if need be, but we didn't scout all 60 of them.

Also Marlena, I believe you're in this syndicate. Would you care to screenshot all 60 members of your syndicates W/L and IP totals, and prove me wrong that no one has an absurdly high IP average? And since you must be one of the L250s that made an absurd stat jump, I trust you wouldn't mind someone digging through your inventory either?
    We did match up with them. Although I didn't do the work BM did. I did check out the 4 similar named members at level 250. Without naming them all 4 accounts had nearly exactly the same stats. I thought it was pretty odd.

Post Count
    Marlena already saw this topic a few hours ago. Wonder how long it takes to photoshop some screenshots?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    We did match up with them. Although I didn't do the work BM did. I did check out the 4 similar named members at level 250. Without naming them all 4 accounts had nearly exactly the same stats. I thought it was pretty odd.
    We matched with them as well and looked very suspicious with those members.. if I remember they all had $$ in their names?

Wish I'd screenshotted at the time.